BY LANCÔME

Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. For an instantly smoother-feeling skin try our Rose Sugar scrub!
The Scrub containing sugar grains removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and even texture. This scrub is enriched with acacia honey and rose water and leaves a comfortable and supple finish.

1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
3. Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Use 2 to 3 times a week. Rinse off formula. Avoid eye and lip contours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the immediately and thoroughly. Do not swallow.

GLYCERIN ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● SUCROSE ● MEL / HONEY ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● ARGANIA SPINOSA SHELL POWDER ● PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE ● ARGININE ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRIDECETH-6 ● SALICYLIC ACID ● PANTHENOL ● PROPANEDIOL ● ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER ● CITRIC ACID ● PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Jeffellyn C.
My favorite exfoliator! The scent is amazing. Not overpowering. It’s great in the winter for dead skin.
Katie R.
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Smells great and the packaging is super cute, it feels warm as you massage it into your skin which is nice. Since it is a sugar scrub it is not super fine and does exfoliate very deeply, it is also a tad pricey that’s why I knocked a star off.
Teodora R.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Macy's
love this wash. i have the blue one but like i’m pretty sure it’s the same. it is pricey... but it’s worth it. leaves your skin amazing. your pores will feel empty. i recommend this to anyone. btw o have acne prone skin
Caitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
I lurvvvv my rose sugar scrub. It smells so yummy! I currently keep it in my shower and use it when I want to get off dead skin cells. I use it all over my face, but mainly my lips! It is amazing to get off any extra matte lipsticks, and stains, and of course tastes like sugar!
aryelin L.
I am a person who usually uses a lot of elephant usually exfoliates my face once a week not many because it can generate more fat than what is already a student of this brand has intrigued me I would like to be able to test it and expand my knowledge about it not read many good things about this brand that every student I love students with grumitos that are not so aggressive because My skin is a bit greasy and acne and sometimes the clumps of the student can be quite aggressive and hurt my affected areas pillaged my face a once a week because I feel that it eliminates the dead cells and all that kind of in those that my skin tends to eliminate completely this foliant I would love to use it the truth.
Radha🌻 D.
Doral, FL
Recommended for: All skin types, even sensitive.

Upon application, I was immediately impressed by the formula’s gentle texture and subtle scent. The blend of sugar grains, rose water, and honey instantly dissolved onto my skin, which led to an exceptionally comfortable exfoliating experience. Unlike facial exfoliators with harsh beads or grains, Rose Sugar Scrub felt gentle on my complexion.

As far as results go, I was incredibly pleased. After gently massaging and rinsing away the scrub, I noticed my skin looked smoother, more radiant and even. My final verdict? Lancôme Rose Sugar Scrub gets a perfect score from me. My only complaint is that I wish there was more of the formula in the squeeze tube so I could enjoy it for longer!😍😍😍😍💆🏻‍♀️💥✨
Al 🍒.
Yup!!🙌🏼 such a good efolixator! I was scared to try because most Lancôme products are too harsh for me but this one is super gental! Smells great, does at great job at exfoliating, getting rid of dead skin & getting in those pores!! Gentle and not irritating! Good price point too, especially for Lancôme!
Hales🌻 M.
Dominion, NS
Personally I love exfoliators I feel as if they work best for my skin and I always see the best results, I have combination skin and this stuff here I use every 3 days and I love it, the results are amazing! Definitely worth every cent, 10/10 recommend
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
Ive heard great things about this product and I think it will work amazing for my skin. Ive heard it helps scrub all the dead skin and leaves you will a beautiful natural glow soft smooth looking skin. Im truly excited to try this out
Beauty D.
I’ve being always fan of lancome products becaus they always meet my expectations and so easy to apply this this rose sugar scrub i used for about too weeks and im so happy aboiut the result so i recommend it
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
Any idea of the price?
Farah B.
gabes
Is it good for all types of skin?!
Surbhi A.
How much is this? Is it good for dry skin ppl?!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Anybody tried this? Thoughts? 💜💜💜
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this smell like a rose?