BY LANCÔME

Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. For an instantly smoother-feeling skin try our Rose Sugar scrub!
The Scrub containing sugar grains removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and even texture. This scrub is enriched with acacia honey and rose water and leaves a comfortable and supple finish.

1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
3. Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Use 2 to 3 times a week. Rinse off formula. Avoid eye and lip contours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the immediately and thoroughly. Do not swallow.

GLYCERIN ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● SUCROSE ● MEL / HONEY ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● ARGANIA SPINOSA SHELL POWDER ● PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE ● ARGININE ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRIDECETH-6 ● SALICYLIC ACID ● PANTHENOL ● PROPANEDIOL ● ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER ● CITRIC ACID ● PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Great product, smells like roses. Exfoliates beautifuly, leaving skin clean and fresh. Will purchase again
Shree P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this product so much!!! After a long day this product makes me feel fresh and it smells great too!!
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
Love this but I heard it’s being discontinued. Bought at Macy’s. Does anyone know where to get it?
alexandra e.
Purchased at: ULTA
This makes my skin feel super soft and the product smells so good. Love this so much!
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
I love them smell and it heats up when you start to scrub your face with it,
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
This is my all time favorite scrub! It smells amazing and leaves your skin so fresh and smooth without drying it out. I love that it is sugar because I find it to get the job done while still being gentle enough for regular use. I love the hydrating formula. Your skin will look glowy and refreshed.
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a super great, gentle, starter exfoliator. If you have sensitive, dry skin this is the perfect scrub for you. The sugar makes it soft. It also heats slightly when using it which is a nice feature. It smells sweet and soft. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I like a scrub a bit my harsh- so I use the Lancome Exfoliance Clarte! (You really can’t go wrong with Lancome skin care though- it is amazing)
Isamar E.
Orange Park, FL
Purchased at: Dillard's
Love love love. Not only does this exfoliate but it also hydrates your skin. Gentle on your skin and didn't irritate at all.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Finally a exfoliation that’s soft and not harsh on the skin. There are certain days of the month where my skin is left feeling sensitive to products and when that’s the case I definitely use the sugar scrub. It’s very light, doesn’t feel like rocks, and almost soft to the touch. Super easy to wash off and soft to the touch. The smell is AMAZING. I wish they had a larger option because I would drop my money on this any-day!
Michelle G.
Brownsville
Ok so just like it's moisturizing sister the exfoliating rose sugar scrub will leave you smelling great for long after its been washed out and yes I know it's made for hands but I took it into the shower and exfoliated my whole body is was nice... Y'all should try it💋
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
Any idea of the price?
Farah B.
gabes
Is it good for all types of skin?!
Surbhi A.
How much is this? Is it good for dry skin ppl?!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Anybody tried this? Thoughts? 💜💜💜
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this smell like a rose?