BY LANCÔME

Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. For an instantly smoother-feeling skin try our Rose Sugar scrub!
The Scrub containing sugar grains removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and even texture. This scrub is enriched with acacia honey and rose water and leaves a comfortable and supple finish.

1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
3. Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Use 2 to 3 times a week. Rinse off formula. Avoid eye and lip contours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the immediately and thoroughly. Do not swallow.

GLYCERIN ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● SUCROSE ● MEL / HONEY ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● ARGANIA SPINOSA SHELL POWDER ● PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE ● ARGININE ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRIDECETH-6 ● SALICYLIC ACID ● PANTHENOL ● PROPANEDIOL ● ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER ● CITRIC ACID ● PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
Lancome has amazing skincare products, and this didn’t disappoint! I love the rose scent and gritty exfoliant, makes me feel like my skin is getting a treatment. I purchased this one time and will definitely repurchase!
Joann L.
Staten Island, NY
What an amazing product. I’m always on the hunt for great products at an affordable price and this fits the bill! As an amateur and non professional make up admirer this is easy to use and saves time off my routine
Katie W.
Haines City, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Lancôme Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub is an amazing sugar scrub. The smell is intoxication and the rose element eliminates the excess redness in my face. I will be buying this again.
melissa O.
Whitesboro
The smell of this product is half of the allure with this product. And the fact that it is an effective exfoliator without being too harsh on the skin. I just got this product and love it!
Phe S.
Atlanta
This is literally the best scrub I’ve tried and trust I’ve had my share! I love how gentle it is but gets the job done with out tearing the skin. And it’s rosy! Must have for sure
Emperatriz P.
Kissimmee, FL
This exfoliant it’s really nice for every type of skin care. You really feel your face clean and ready for put an amazing makeup. Try if you want ,! But for me it’s such perfect
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
This scrub smells good and it’s from Lancôme, so it’s a good product but it will have a higher price point. You can get Lancôme products at Ulta and at department stores.
Tina H.
The scent and the pretty packaging was what first caught my attention. I bought it and tried it that night! It is soooo good. My face felt so smooth afterwards and the scent is a nice fresh scent. I was expecting more of a rosy scent but I was a bit disappointed. Still smelled great and it works is what's most important.
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
I love the Lancôme Exfoliating Rose Sugar Scrub for when I'm having a rough day with my skin. It really helps to clear all the gunk out of my pores and leaves my face feeling really soft too.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loving this Exfoliating sugar scrub #lancomegifted me I use a facial scrub at least 2 a week to remove dead skin cells, and help improve the texture of my Skin. This scrub is infused with real sugar grains, rose water, honey, and is gentle enough to use on my sensitive skin.
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
Any idea of the price?
Farah B.
gabes
Is it good for all types of skin?!
Surbhi A.
How much is this? Is it good for dry skin ppl?!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Anybody tried this? Thoughts? 💜💜💜
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this smell like a rose?