BY LANCÔME

Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. For an instantly smoother-feeling skin try our Rose Sugar scrub!
The Scrub containing sugar grains removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and even texture. This scrub is enriched with acacia honey and rose water and leaves a comfortable and supple finish.

1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
3. Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Use 2 to 3 times a week. Rinse off formula. Avoid eye and lip contours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the immediately and thoroughly. Do not swallow.

GLYCERIN ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● SUCROSE ● MEL / HONEY ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● ARGANIA SPINOSA SHELL POWDER ● PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE ● ARGININE ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRIDECETH-6 ● SALICYLIC ACID ● PANTHENOL ● PROPANEDIOL ● ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER ● CITRIC ACID ● PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
excellent product to exfoliate, it leaves your skin so soft !!! and how it smells ❤! it is really a feeling of having left a spa, well it is about Lancome its brand and recommendations of thousands of people in the world guarantee that it is a good product and for me it is
Baylee l.
jacksonville
I love the smell of this! The smell is so amazing and keeps you smelling great all day. They packaging is also absolutely adorable, the product itself works so well! I love to use this before I self tan because it gives me a nice smooth base. Buy this!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay you HAVE to resist the urge to eat this but man oh man does it leave your skin feeling baby soft. And the smell is absolutely amazing. Super gentle too compared to some that feel like you’re just rubbing raw sugar on your face. I highly recommend for sure
Eileen F.
Sanford
Purchased at: belk
Works well. I liked using this with my exfoliating brush but I didn't see any real results. Still working on getting rid of my oil clogs, black heads and acne. Still on the search for something thing that will work with my exfoliating brush.
andrea t.
Sorrento, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love lancome products, and I love a good facial scrub, this is where the two meet, and I use this product, lancome knows how to read their consumers, and give us what we need.
Milli D.
new york
Wonderful scrub it’s really does the scrubbing on my skin I feel the beads and the sugar it’s pink so always a plus it’s looks super cool the packaging is see through I love seeing the little beads I. The products lol it smells good also
A B.
The smell & the fresh face it leaves behind 🤗🤗🤗 Easy to use - first purchase but will definitely buy again - gentle enough to leave skin moisturizer & makeup ready but strong enough to be part of your weekend home spa treatment!!!
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
I love using this so much! I exfoliate every couple months and use this because even on my sensitive skin it wasn’t harsh. It didn’t smell to strong and really made my skin feel soft afterwards. I would definitely be repurchasing.
Alessandra J.
valencia
The nicest sugar scrub on the market. I use this everywhere! My body, face, hands, and feet since a little can go a long way. It has the most beautiful rose scent, and looks gorgeous in your medication cabinet or in your shower!
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
Lancome has amazing skincare products, and this didn’t disappoint! I love the rose scent and gritty exfoliant, makes me feel like my skin is getting a treatment. I purchased this one time and will definitely repurchase!
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
Any idea of the price?
Farah B.
gabes
Is it good for all types of skin?!
Surbhi A.
How much is this? Is it good for dry skin ppl?!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Anybody tried this? Thoughts? 💜💜💜
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this smell like a rose?