BY LANCÔME

Bold make-up, lack of sleep, packed agenda, stress, hectic life… Your skin can feel overstrained and becomes dull. For an instantly smoother-feeling skin try our Rose Sugar scrub!
The Scrub containing sugar grains removes dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth and even texture. This scrub is enriched with acacia honey and rose water and leaves a comfortable and supple finish.

1. Remove makeup and impurities with Eau Micellaire Confort.
2. Apply a small amount of sugar scrub on clean, wet skin.
3. Massage gently in circular motion for 1 minute: this slightly warming mask is enriched with sugar grains that dissolve and provide a gentle exfoliation.
4. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Use 2 to 3 times a week. Rinse off formula. Avoid eye and lip contours. In case of contact with eyes, rinse the immediately and thoroughly. Do not swallow.

GLYCERIN ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● SUCROSE ● MEL / HONEY ● CI 14700 / RED 4 ● CI 17200 / RED 33 ● SODIUM HYALURONATE ● ARGANIA SPINOSA SHELL POWDER ● PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE ● ARGININE ● TRIETHANOLAMINE ● TRIDECETH-6 ● SALICYLIC ACID ● PANTHENOL ● PROPANEDIOL ● ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER ● ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER ● CITRIC ACID ● PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I bought this for my mother who suffers from sensitive flaky skin and a gentle scrub is best for her skin. While I was spreading the product on her skin I couldn't stop thinking how amazingly this product smelled. The consistency is thick and it has the most beautiful pink rose color. The sugar pieces are not very large or coarse and they did an amazing job on exfoliating her skin. Her skin was glowing and baby soft after she washed off the product. The packaging is simple but very pretty to look at. I have to say it again! The scent is phenomenal. For those of you who don't like scents, this may not be for you. But again the smell aaahhhh I need it bottled up and sold its so soft and elegant! I have already bought one more for my mom and one for myself!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
lets start off with the smell! Its not to Rosey if that makes sense! I love the smell its very fresh and relaxing! the scrub part of this, is a great exfoliate for your body! It leaves my body soft to the touch, and the scent stays on about 3 hours, then it wares off.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
Well let me say the smell is everything light yet has a nice scent I got this set as a gift for my birthday I love the way my skin feels after I am a first time user of this and yes I will recommend it to others and will be buying again
Diana M.
I am not a fan of scented products and so I’m giving this a three. Scented products usually break me out. Although in terms of performance, this did not disappoint. My skin felt baby smooth after exfoliating. The thick consistency felt good while scrubbing it gently on my face. The sugar does not dissolve and so you really feel like you’re exfoliating!
Tina H.
The scent and the pretty packaging was what first caught my attention. I bought it and tried it that night! It is soooo good. My face felt so smooth afterwards and the scent is a nice fresh scent. I was expecting more of a rosy scent but I was a bit disappointed. Still smelled great and it works is what's most important.
Heather O.
Stillwater
As a “mature” (i.e. older) make up user I am always on the hunt for a product to help exfoliate and even my skin tone. This sugar scrub does that and more! After using it my skin was smooth and - dare I say - glowing! Felt like I had spent a day at the spa. It does have a scent - which I enjoyed.
Lexi G.
Orlando
I really like this product! I got suggested this by someone at Sephora and I’m so happy because it’s perfect for me! It really cleans out everything and makes my skin feel baby soft afterwards. I have very sensitive skin so exfoliators are usually too harsh for my skin but this one is really good
Jessica G.
Union City, CA
Love this products! I use it every day it has a ton of exfoliant to where you don’t need anything but your hands. Most exfoliates don’t get all of your dead skin off or even give much of a benefit without using a Clarisonic but this one is great! It has rose a sugar so you get a nice soft hydrating feel after each use it also warms up on the face for declogging pores!
Ileana O.
DORAL, FL
excellent product to exfoliate, it leaves your skin so soft !!! and how it smells ❤! it is really a feeling of having left a spa, well it is about Lancome its brand and recommendations of thousands of people in the world guarantee that it is a good product and for me it is
Baylee l.
jacksonville
I love the smell of this! The smell is so amazing and keeps you smelling great all day. They packaging is also absolutely adorable, the product itself works so well! I love to use this before I self tan because it gives me a nice smooth base. Buy this!
Fernanda L.
Windsor, ON
Any idea of the price?
Farah B.
gabes
Is it good for all types of skin?!
Surbhi A.
How much is this? Is it good for dry skin ppl?!
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Anybody tried this? Thoughts? 💜💜💜
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
Does this smell like a rose?