BY LANCÔME

Brighten up lackluster skin with this refreshing gel formula for normal and combination skin. Formulated with white wax micro-beads, ultra-fine exfoliating grains and a cocktail of pineapple and papaya extracts to gently slough off dull skin layers and remove impurities.

Benefits: Leaves the skin clean, smooth and toned for a simply radiant complexion.

How to Use:

Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Remove any makeup. Splash your face with warm water. Apply a small amount of exfoliate to your hands. Cleanse from the jaw line up to the hairline in a circular motion. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Aqua / Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1, CI 17200 / Red 33, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract / Pineapple Fruit Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-32, PEG-32 Stearate, PEG-6 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Limonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Papain, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance.

Lancôme Exfoliance Radiance Exfoliating Clarifying Gel
  • "Love this product! Micro-exfoliating cleaner that makes my skin feel soooo smooth without stripping away moisture. I have mentioned in previous reviews that my skin is very sensitive and prone to getting "angry" (red, itchy, inflamed) and this can exfoliate incredibly effectively without causing any negative repercussions that I find with other products." in 11 reviews
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Best exfoliate on the market. It's gentle on sensitive skin and doesn't scratch your face like some of those others products on the market. It get the job done all the time. Sometimes I even use it to wash my hands when they get rough.
Laura M.
Danville, VA
I love this exfoliating gel a lot! The smell is great and it makes your skin feel cooled and refreshed! It is very gentle but I feel like it is very messy when it comes out and a lot of the product gets wasted which is a huge bummer!
Cinthya S.
I love this exfoliating gel, it is not harsh and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I do wish the beads were a slightly bigger for better exfoliation. I use this gel more as a cleanser. However it is a high-quality product that I enjoy using because it leave my face feeling very smooth and clean.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
This face wash is rather pricey, but it does a nice job of gently exfoliating skin. It does contain some fragrance, but the scent is not overpowering. After using my skin did much more smoothr and looks more vibrant after several uses. I think there a cheaper products that do a better job, though.
Frances A.
Los Angeles , CA
Have you heard of dead skin cells? And what they are? The name says it all, right? Well this Lancôme Exfoliant Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Gel will help remove all of that dead skin and make the surface appear more radiant! With radiant skin comes healthier looking skin. Go get this product!
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is awesome and it smells so good! I like how it gently exfoliates my skin. I feel like my skin is very soft and clean. You don't have to use a lot either so it tends to last a bit. It's so expensive though so I'm not sure it's worth it when there are other products out there
Yondel B.
Windsor , CT
I love this stuff! It works great. I feel so rejuvenated after using it. I am a first time user. I started with a sample then I just had to buy it. It's very gentle. The best exfoliator that I've used so far. I like it just the way it it just would suggest a pump instead of tube.
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
I like this exfoliator a lot I just don't use it that often because I feel that it's too harsh to use more than once a week. I have acne prone skin and if I use it to much it make my face irritate just because is to harsh. But it does a lovely job removing excess sebum.
Janelle H.
Kings Beach , CA
Such a treat. This feels like something I'd experience at a spa, but it's an at-home spa treatment! It gives me such a fresh glow without completely scrubbing my face raw like some harsh exfoliaters I've tried. I'm a Lancome girl and this is hands-down one of my faves!
Samantha B.
Algonac, MI
My favorite exfoliating gel that I have ever used. I have very sensitive skin and I use this once a week as a deep exfoliation. It has never dried out or irritated my skin in any way. I get a little red but no different than exfoliating with any other product. And the redness fades within a few minutes.