BY LANCÔME

Exfolliance Radiance Exfolliating Clarifying Gel - Brighten up lackluster skin with this refreshing gel formula for normal and combination skin. Formulated with white wax micro-beads, ultra-fine exfoliating grains and a cocktail of pineapple and papaya extracts to gently slough off dull skin layers and remove impurities.Leaves the skin clean, smooth and toned for a simply radiant complexion.(3.4 oz.) - Exfolliance Radiance Exfolliating Clarifying Gel see more...

Cinthya S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this exfoliating gel, it is not harsh and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I do wish the beads were a slightly bigger for better exfoliation. I use this gel more as a cleanser. However it is a high-quality product that I enjoy using because it leave my face feeling very smooth and clean.
Vanesa S.
This scub is great for all skin types! I have combination skin. I get very oily around my nose but dry around my forehead and chin and this product works very well and removes a lot of blackheads without leaving your skin dry. It is gentle on the skin but very effective at removing impurities.
Emily F.
Ypsilanti , MI
This face wash is rather pricey, but it does a nice job of gently exfoliating skin. It does contain some fragrance, but the scent is not overpowering. After using my skin did much more smoothr and looks more vibrant after several uses. I think there a cheaper products that do a better job, though.
Frances A.
Los Angeles , CA
Have you heard of dead skin cells? And what they are? The name says it all, right? Well this Lancôme Exfoliant Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Gel will help remove all of that dead skin and make the surface appear more radiant! With radiant skin comes healthier looking skin. Go get this product!
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is awesome and it smells so good! I like how it gently exfoliates my skin. I feel like my skin is very soft and clean. You don't have to use a lot either so it tends to last a bit. It's so expensive though so I'm not sure it's worth it when there are other products out there
Yondel B.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It works great. I feel so rejuvenated after using it. I am a first time user. I started with a sample then I just had to buy it. It's very gentle. The best exfoliator that I've used so far. I like it just the way it it just would suggest a pump instead of tube.
Janelle H.
Kings Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a treat. This feels like something I'd experience at a spa, but it's an at-home spa treatment! It gives me such a fresh glow without completely scrubbing my face raw like some harsh exfoliaters I've tried. I'm a Lancome girl and this is hands-down one of my faves!
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this exfoliator a lot I just don't use it that often because I feel that it's too harsh to use more than once a week. I have acne prone skin and if I use it to much it make my face irritate just because is to harsh. But it does a lovely job removing excess sebum.
Samantha B.
Algonac, MI
My favorite exfoliating gel that I have ever used. I have very sensitive skin and I use this once a week as a deep exfoliation. It has never dried out or irritated my skin in any way. I get a little red but no different than exfoliating with any other product. And the redness fades within a few minutes.
Helen G.
This is a brand you can trust. High quality products all around. They are easy on the skin (which is important in an exfoliant) and work exactly how they say they will! Fairly high priced but worth every penny. I'm never disappointed with lancome products.