BY LANCÔME

Exfolliance Radiance Exfolliating Clarifying Gel - Brighten up lackluster skin with this refreshing gel formula for normal and combination skin. Formulated with white wax micro-beads, ultra-fine exfoliating grains and a cocktail of pineapple and papaya extracts to gently slough off dull skin layers and remove impurities.Leaves the skin clean, smooth and toned for a simply radiant complexion.(3.4 oz.) - Exfolliance Radiance Exfolliating Clarifying Gel see more...

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
This stuff is great! It helps to moisturizer very dry skin including mine! I have been a faithful user of this for a while now and can't wait to go purchase another! If you have flaky sling and or dry skin, this is for you and I would totally recommend it! The packaging is just like any other, but still good!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Algonac, MI
My favorite exfoliating gel that I have ever used. I have very sensitive skin and I use this once a week as a deep exfoliation. It has never dried out or irritated my skin in any way. I get a little red but no different than exfoliating with any other product. And the redness fades within a few minutes.
Frances A.
Frances A.
Los Angeles , CA
Have you heard of dead skin cells? And what they are? The name says it all, right? Well this Lancôme Exfoliant Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Gel will help remove all of that dead skin and make the surface appear more radiant! With radiant skin comes healthier looking skin. Go get this product!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff is awesome and it smells so good! I like how it gently exfoliates my skin. I feel like my skin is very soft and clean. You don't have to use a lot either so it tends to last a bit. It's so expensive though so I'm not sure it's worth it when there are other products out there
Iveth G.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this exfoliator a lot I just don't use it that often because I feel that it's too harsh to use more than once a week. I have acne prone skin and if I use it to much it make my face irritate just because is to harsh. But it does a lovely job removing excess sebum.
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Kings Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a treat. This feels like something I'd experience at a spa, but it's an at-home spa treatment! It gives me such a fresh glow without completely scrubbing my face raw like some harsh exfoliaters I've tried. I'm a Lancome girl and this is hands-down one of my faves!
Anna T.
Anna T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product !!! I have combination skin so some part of my face are dry but it make it smooth when I use this product ! I use this every night before I go to bed doesn't have a bad smell to it. Texture is really smooth and I see my blemish clearing slowly
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Warwick , RI
I bought this not too long ago since I've stuck by this brand for a while. It's exfoliating but not harsh at all. It seems pretty effective to me so far. It leaves my skin really silky and visibly brightens. I'd like for there to be a bit more product though.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Lancome Exfoliance Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Gel is the best! Love, love, love it! It is very gentle to my very sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth and radiant! It's a good value for the quality of product and needs no improvement.
Helen G.
Helen G.
This is a brand you can trust. High quality products all around. They are easy on the skin (which is important in an exfoliant) and work exactly how they say they will! Fairly high priced but worth every penny. I'm never disappointed with lancome products.