Lancôme Exfoliance Clarté Fresh Exfoliating Clarifying Gel uploaded by Zinab A.Lancôme Exfoliance Clarté Fresh Exfoliating Clarifying Gel uploaded by Reshma K.

BY LANCÔME

Brighten up lackluster skin with this refreshing gel formula for normal and combination skin. Formulated with white wax micro-beads, ultra-fine exfoliating grains and a cocktail of pineapple and papaya extracts to gently slough off dull skin layers and remove impurities.

Leaves the skin clean, smooth and toned for a simply radiant complexion.

• Aqua / Water
  • Linalool
  • Benzyl Salicylate
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Propanediol
  • Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan)
  • Papain
  • Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
  • Methylparaben
  • Tetrasodium Edta
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Exfoliance Clarté Fresh Exfoliating Clarifying Gel
  • "This is one of my beauty essentials. I've used this since my college days. I recommend this product to all, young and old. (I don't recommend this to people with super sensitive skin)." in 7 reviews
Safa A.
Amherst, NY
I don't normally buy his product cause I can't afford it but honestly when I bought it it was a game changer. All the gross thing that u can't see is gone. My skin is smooth it feel like a new skin in my face. Buyyyy itt I recommend.
Vanessa F.
This is a great exfoliate and I just bought it to try something new. My skin type is dry so I use it 2 times a week and makes my skin feel radiant and soft. I bought it at Macy’s and love Lancôme products. This will definitely be a new addition to my skincare routine.
Luana S.
Atlanta, GA
Disappointed to find that microbeads are used in this product and the smell is very synthetic. Am stopping using it and finding a safer alternative, going to try namely Aveda Tourmeline mask. Microbeads are made out of plastics (polyethylene) enter our water system, are eaten by fish and destroy marine life.
I've used Lancome exfoliaters for 20 years, and with the L'oreal takeover most of their products have changed. I loved the original Exfoliance that you used to scrub until the beads dissolved. Obviously plastic never dissolves. Shame on you Lancome!
Apart from that, the gel exfoliant is highly perfumed and smells really fake, like a room freshener or those cheap terrible shower gels from Bed Bath whatever.
The only good thing is that it's a relatively low $25, but some more eco friendly ones are $15.
Will not buy again.
Alison V.
FREDERICK, MD
I have used this exfoliating gel on and off for a few years. It does refresh your face and provides gentle exfoliation but it is not gentle enough to use every day. I would use this every third day or so and use my regular cleanser on the off days. I've switched to using the Philosophy micro-delivery scrub every day and like the results with that slightly better, but this is still a good product that I keep in my beauty cabinet.
Valerie G.
Houston
I find that this product doesn't just exfoliates my skin it makes my skin brighter. The papaya in it made the dullness I has in my skin go away. I smells really good and the beads aren't rough on my skin like some other products are. The beads are soft and cooling.
Emily R.
This wash refreshes my face after a long day. I bought it from Sephora. It is not super gentle and it cannot be used everyday. It met my expectations and cleans really well. I would re-purchase!
Nathalie C.
Hartford, CT
My Favorite exfoliator  !!!
I used to have a lot of blackheads on my forehead and when i started using this product it clear about 90% of them. Is a gentle get like exfoliator that makes your skin feel nice an smooth after every wash. Is not the cheapest exfoliator but is totally worth it, I totally recommend it to everyone.
Samantha J.
Blue Springs
Love love love his product. The smell is wonderful and my face feels amazing after washing. I can tell a difference in my overall skin tone and texture. I would recommend his to anyone who can afford it. My only qualm is the price.
jessica l.
Provo, UT
I love this cleanser. I usually use it as a second cleanser because it’s like an ultra gentle exfoliator. it has papaya in it which is stellar for skin, and my face always feels wonderful after using it!
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Skin Brightening. This my go-to for dull skin or when I have worn makeup for several days in a row and want to have a deep-clean. I typically buy this from Ulta and it is worth the price.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Is this a good product for oily skins?
Carie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does this really clarify the skin? I have rough spots on my cheek and they are dry too. But I have acne scars so curious if this does the job?
Julissa L.
Does it work well with oily skin?
Elizabeth L.
I'm a huge fan of Lancôme products and have tried nearly all of them except this one. My question is would this be good for sensitive skin or is it too harsh? It being an exfoliating and clarifying gel I'm afraid it might be too much for my skin to handle.
Cassandra B.
Carlisle, PA
Has anyone found another exfoliating product that is comparable to this but cleans a little deeper? I loved the green version of this and it is not made anymore. It used to work well on my blackheads on my nose.