BY LANCÔME

Which skin type is it good for?

• Normal
  • Oily
  • Combination
  • Dry
  • Sensitive

What it is:

A gentle two-in-one makeup remover and cleanser that removes impurities without over-drying the skin.

Solutions for:

• Dryness
  • Dullness and uneven texture

If you want to know more…

This lightweight cleansing oil flawlessly removes face and eye makeup—even waterproof—while deeply cleansing pores. Skin looks more radiant and renewed, leaving a fresh, dewy glow with no oily film. Skin is hydrated and texture is visibly refined and smoother, allowing for effortless makeup application.

What it is formulated Without:

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Tired of looking tired? Énergie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses—all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin.

• Ethylhexyl Palmitate
  • Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
brooke ♥.
Austin, TX
had a strong scent when i first used it but i don't notice it now. Does not leave my skin tight or dry. I had a 2-3 ounce bottle and will not be purchasing a full size due to the price
Alyssa N.
Geneva, OH
This is a great face cleansing oil, it's very gentle on face and eyes. It does not burn if you gets into your eyes, i use this product to remove my makeup and cleanse my face in the am and pm. I purchased this product at Sephora after a sales lady raved about how great it was, I agree it is a great product but I must say it is quite pricey! I would repurchase but before I do so I might try to find an alternative that's a little cheaper.
Paige W.
Marietta, GA
I can't lie, I do like this product for taking my makeup off. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars is because of the very strong fragrance that lingers even after I rinse the product away. Also some of my really tough long wear (not waterproof) mascara does not come off as well.
crmn m.
I bought this because it was on Sephora’s weekly wow during the vib sale and I’m so happy I purchased it. It removes all of my makeup and it has a really nice smell to it. I really wish I had bought it sooner. Definitely worth the price.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
My sensitive, dry skin loves this product. It cleanses without stripping away moisture. I have found that it also helps reduce black heads on my cheeks and forehead when I spend extra time massaging the oil on my skin.
Melissa H.
Sioux City, IA
I was skeptical of an oil cleansed, but this leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The scent is literally to die for. Not overwhelming, but SO GOOD. If they made this in a perfume I would wear it Daily!
Janice J.
I wear a full face of makeup almost every day as I work in cosmetics and one pump of this oil breaks everything down and once I apply water and it turns milky, I rinse and then use a Pond's nighttime towelette to remove any leftover residue. It's amazing. I'm used to using multiple things to ensure all my makeup is off but this does it all so quickly. I do this process as soon as I get home and before bed, I do my nighttime skincare routine. It doesn't really remove waterproof mascara completely though but since I rarely use it, I don't mind and this does remove everything else off wonderfully.
Kayla C.
Quincy, MA
This cleansing oil is the best at removing every trace of makeup with one pump. For someone like myself who wears a lot of makeup everyday, I want a quick and easy makeup removal at the end of the night, and this does just that. I fell in love with this product about a year ago and I don't go a night without using it. Cleansing oils are perfect for breaking down all your makeup even the waterproof formulations, or heavy Halloween makeup, and this helps maintain the smooth, radiant skin complexion you always wanted while doing so.
Paige W.
This is my favorite cleansing oil!!!! I have tried so many, high end to homemade , this takes everything off! Literally my makeup melts into the sink. It's safe to use around the eyes, takes off all mascara with little effort. Usually with any makeup removing oil I feel I have to wash with a regular cleanser after, to remove anything left over. But this, if I had a long day and just want one cleansing step, this takes everything off and doesn't make your skin feel tight or striped. LOVE
Claire H.
I tried a sample first then purchase the full size. It removes all the makeup, including eye makeup! Remover all Waterproof foundation, mascara! I tried Shu uemura cleansing oil before,it broke me out like crazy! This lancome one I already go through almost half of the bottle, didn't break me out! I don't use so much eye makeup remover when I use this cleansing oil.The only Downside is don't even try to open your eyes when using it..
Stephanie C.
Buford, GA
I've been interested in this product for quite some time my question is has anyone with dry skin try line from Lancôme and how did it perform?
Samantha H.
Do you need to follow up with a secondary cleanser?
Lucy P.
Most make up removers just don't work for me so I always use soap which always gets all of my make up off. But it totally dries out my skin. Do you guys like this product? Does it do a good job? Especially eye make up? Thanks
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this under the recommendation from a SA at Sephora. After using, my skin felt a little dry and tight. Has anyone else felt this way from this product? Supposedly it wasn't suppose to do this, but I just don't know why I felt this way, and if it will change once I use this product a little more.
Jessica O.
Reading, PA
I been using Creme Radience and Tonique Radiance from Lancome collection for a long period of time already. Now I wondering whats the difference with this one from Lancome Energie Collection that if I'm not mistaking it's a new products in this brand. Does anybody know anything about it? Which one works better?