BY LANCÔME #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly effective essence inspired by Korean skin care routines that acts as a moisture magnet while relieving dullness and revitalizing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Formulated with goji berry, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this essence immediately leaves skin feeling comfortable and hydrated. The unique texture of oil droplets suspended in water fuels your skin with bursts of hydration. Its anti-fatigue formula provides 24-hour hydration while replumping and revitalizing the skin for an instantly glowing complexion. In as little as one week, skin looks healthier. Why add an essence to your routine? Essences provide an added layer of hydration to the skin after cleansing. For optimal results, use the Pearly Essence before Advanced Genifique to boost the efficaciousness of your serum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have a deluxe sample size and have seriously considered buying the full size but the $50 price tag has me hesitant. This product is almost like a toner. It does even out skin tone and make the skin hydrated. I use this before bed after I cleanse my face and although I really like it, I'm not sure it's much different than many cheaper products that do the same thing.
Darby M.
Darby M.
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of moisturization I got from this product. I have a very oily centre of my face, but my forehead and cheek bones are INCREDIBLY dry, and this lotion is the only thing I've used that completely gets rid of my dry/flaky patches. Leaves the skin so soft, moisturized(and the moisturization lasts!), and gives an amazing glow. The packing is stunning, I love the bright green it looks so good sitting in my bathroom. I just wish it came with a pump instead but I can deal with the dispenser it has for how AMAZING the product inside is!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Gloucestershire
I use this morning and night, I place a few drop on my clarisonic and let it do its thing. I have found my skin feels so soft and refreshed. The packaging is vibrant and attractive, but the bottle could be a little easier to squeeze, but other than that I love it.
Isy R.
Isy R.
Bradford , West Yorkshire
The product is really really good is just that the smell is really strong and always keep you from your eyes because it really really stinks but is a real good product to use it does the job
Ivanna Jane T.
Ivanna Jane T.
San Diego, CA
I have oily skin but I definitely love this product! It will leave your skin looking dewy&healthy and pores will appear smaller in just one week.
Madalina O.
Madalina O.
brampton, ON
I have recently started to use this and even though I am new to the whole essence trend I must say I love it. It is a great essence
that helps keep in moisture. This one specifically left my skin very comfortable and hydrated within a week of using it. It works great for tired and dull skin.

Cameron B.
Cameron B.
I love this. Has anyone tried the rest of the energie de vie line? And how has it worked for them? Can you see a difference in your skin?