BY LANCÔME #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly effective essence inspired by Korean skin care routines that acts as a moisture magnet while relieving dullness and revitalizing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Formulated with goji berry, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this essence immediately leaves skin feeling comfortable and hydrated. The unique texture of oil droplets suspended in water fuels your skin with bursts of hydration. Its anti-fatigue formula provides 24-hour hydration while replumping and revitalizing the skin for an instantly glowing complexion. In as little as one week, skin looks healthier. Why add an essence to your routine? Essences provide an added layer of hydration to the skin after cleansing. For optimal results, use the Pearly Essence before Advanced Genifique to boost the efficaciousness of your serum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. see more...

Vy N.
Bothell, WA
I love this lotion more than any of the other face moisturizers I have ever tried. It just absorbs into your skin so quickly and it doesn't leave the dewy kind of feel on your face which is the only thing I don't like about it. I don't like to feel the lotion on my face for a while but with this lotion you don't get that. It is really pricy but you get so much in the bottle and you do not need that much every time you apply it. This is a strong recommend and repurchase
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Love this whole energie line! It smells good, and really makes my face feel fresh. I also have the eye serum roller with the cooking balls and it makes me look so awake in the morning. P. S. Lancôme is in gift right now so it's definitely the time to get it if you're contemplating girls :)
Zoey H.
Mankato, MN
Love this toner! I use their cleanser of the same line with it. It gives this great natural glow to your skin. I've had it for about two months and I'm not even 1/4 done with it and I use it every day. This products lasts a long time which gives you more bang for your buck.
Emily H.
AMAZING! That's all I can say. It doesn't leave my skin sticky like other products have, nor does it leave my skin feeling oily after I use it as well!! Leaves my skin looking vibrant and awake!
Emilia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this in my everyday skincare lineup. Great if you want to layer lots of products or use it under makeup since its so lightweight and absorbs quickly!
Denise C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this toner! It hydrates my skin as it cleans as well. Love it! My skin tone has improved drastically. Love it and would recommend to everyone
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
If you have texture on your skin due to dryness, please, use this as your essence. It helped out with dry patches on my combo skin.
Jessica G.
 It is a very good product i love it smells so good my sink feel so clean and sofl after I use so light so good feeling
Julia M.
Cincinnati, OH
Nice, smooth, just lovely in general. Pleasant and made my face extremely soft and energized. Would buy this again!!!!
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Nice product but I had an issue with my sensitive skin and the ingredients used. It made my skin react badly to it
Cameron B.
I love this. Has anyone tried the rest of the energie de vie line? And how has it worked for them? Can you see a difference in your skin?