BY LANCÔME #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly effective essence inspired by Korean skin care routines that acts as a moisture magnet while relieving dullness and revitalizing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Formulated with goji berry, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this essence immediately leaves skin feeling comfortable and hydrated. The unique texture of oil droplets suspended in water fuels your skin with bursts of hydration. Its anti-fatigue formula provides 24-hour hydration while replumping and revitalizing the skin for an instantly glowing complexion. In as little as one week, skin looks healthier. Why add an essence to your routine? Essences provide an added layer of hydration to the skin after cleansing. For optimal results, use the Pearly Essence before Advanced Genifique to boost the efficaciousness of your serum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Emily H.
Emily H.
AMAZING! That's all I can say. It doesn't leave my skin sticky like other products have, nor does it leave my skin feeling oily after I use it as well!! Leaves my skin looking vibrant and awake!
Kalee G.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Love this whole energie line! It smells good, and really makes my face feel fresh. I also have the eye serum roller with the cooking balls and it makes me look so awake in the morning. P. S. Lancôme is in gift right now so it's definitely the time to get it if you're contemplating girls :)
Emilia R.
Emilia R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this in my everyday skincare lineup. Great if you want to layer lots of products or use it under makeup since its so lightweight and absorbs quickly!
Denise C.
Denise C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this toner! It hydrates my skin as it cleans as well. Love it! My skin tone has improved drastically. Love it and would recommend to everyone
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
If you have texture on your skin due to dryness, please, use this as your essence. It helped out with dry patches on my combo skin.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Streetsboro, OH
Nice product but I had an issue with my sensitive skin and the ingredients used. It made my skin react badly to it
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
This was absolutely amazing, super hydrating and actuallll plumping that felt really natural and really relaxing.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Cincinnati, OH
Nice, smooth, just lovely in general. Pleasant and made my face extremely soft and energized. Would buy this again!!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
 It is a very good product i love it smells so good my sink feel so clean and sofl after I use so light so good feeling
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Yesss ive used this sooooooooo many times its a must have & lord there 24hr foundation is yessss
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
I love this. Has anyone tried the rest of the energie de vie line? And how has it worked for them? Can you see a difference in your skin?