BY LANCÔME #42 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A highly effective essence inspired by Korean skin care routines that acts as a moisture magnet while relieving dullness and revitalizing skin. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Formulated with goji berry, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this essence immediately leaves skin feeling comfortable and hydrated. The unique texture of oil droplets suspended in water fuels your skin with bursts of hydration. Its anti-fatigue formula provides 24-hour hydration while replumping and revitalizing the skin for an instantly glowing complexion. In as little as one week, skin looks healthier. Why add an essence to your routine? Essences provide an added layer of hydration to the skin after cleansing. For optimal results, use the Pearly Essence before Advanced Genifique to boost the efficaciousness of your serum. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. see more...

Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I received this in a special holiday bundle from sephora!
Its a great lightweight moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling healthy with a dewy glow. I don't recommend for everyday use on oily skin, but would be great for combo or dry skin. Shaking well is a must. Apply with a cotton pad after cleansing your face. I found it works very well as an overnight hydrating treatment !
Cameron B.
I don't know what it is about this stuff but after I wash my face I dab it on with my fingers sometimes before or after a normal cream, and my make up applies flawlessly. My skin looks brighter and more awake and lively. I love it! I'm so glad I got a deluxe sample with my Sephora rewards bc I don't think I ever would've bought this myself without trying it first.
Saza B.
Obsessed can't even begin to describe my affinity for this entire line by Lancôme. Energie De Vie "La Lotion Perlee" is refreshing, gives my skin a healthy dewy look and revives my face! I put this on in the morning and it has such an impact, sometimes I will just add mascara, curl my lashes, lip gloss and GO! I highly recommend.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I started using this earlier in the week and I can already notice a different in my skin. I was having a lot of texture problems and I've noticed a lot of the bumps of disappeared. My one complaint so far is that you have to squeeze the bottle for the product to come out and sometimes too much comes out and it's a waste.
Julie F.
This is a lightweight lotion that adds a beautiful youthful glow. I use this product as an essence/ toner to help prep my skin for makeup. I follow with the Lancome Smoothing and Glow Boosting Liquid Care. The duo create a beautiful canvas for the rest of my makeup.
Natalie M.
I tried a sample of this lotion and was pleased with the amount that I got. It smells good and felt good on my skin, which I would expect from Lancome. It feels clean and definitely seems like it works! Nice packaging. I would buy a full size of the product.
marcella b.
I love this! I got a sample from sephora and used it everyday after washing and before lotion! Definitely made a difference in my skin I felt my face was brighter and softer! Plan on buying full size!
Andreea M.
I purchased this on a whim when I was traveling a few weeks ago and I started using it a few days later and I already see a difference in my skin. I've always been a Lancôme fanatic, but this product, just like Bi Facil, is solid gold!! I don't know what it is, but it's helping my skin look younger and helps with texture and pores as well - things I've been struggling with for my whole life!!
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this pearly lotion moisturizer! It also works as a toner and is very gentle on the skin. It plumps and refreshes for a fresh spring glow. Keeps the skin very dewy! I bought mine at Sephora. I definitely plan on rebuying! It sits in the skin and absorbs slowly leaving your skin super hydrated! Love it! Lancôme Energie de Vie The Smoothing & Plumping Pearly Lotion 6.7 oz
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product so much!! I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and it hydrates my face really well. The scent is fantastic and it's not sticky either. It will last a while just because you barely use a lot when you put it on your face. I'd say this is mostly for dry skin to rehydrate but any skin type should be able to use it still. It hasn't broke my face out either because my face is very sensitive. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Cameron B.
I love this. Has anyone tried the rest of the energie de vie line? And how has it worked for them? Can you see a difference in your skin?