BY LANCÔME

Which skin type is it good for?

• Normal
  • Oily
  • Combination
  • Dry
  • Sensitive

What it is:

An energizing lightweight gel moisturizer that leaves the skin feeling soothed and refreshed, while giving the skin a healthy-looking glow.

Solutions for:

• Dullness and uneven texture
  • Dryness

If you want to know more…

This energizing gel moisturizer leaves skin feeling soothed and refreshed. The lightweight, water-based formula glides onto skin and instantly absorbs—leaving behind a smooth, glowing complexion.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Sulfates
  • Phthalates

What else you need to know:

Tired of looking tired? Lancôme’s Énergie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses—all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin.

This product is noncomedogenic, oil-free, and suitable for all skin types—including sensitive skin.

Research results:

• 71.2% skin feels detoxified and looks more radiant

Buy on Sephora
Stephany M.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
This is the worst product that i ever used, it damaged my skin and I still dealing with that, before use make sure that every ingredient works for u, i have red spots in my cheeks since a used this and it’s taking me forever make them disappear. I hate it so much! I wish I’ve never used this.
Nichole K.
Jenison, MI
I received this in my Sephora play box and really love it. I have dry-combination skin and use this under my moisturizer. It is not enough on its own, but under moisturizer it really adds an extra boost of moisture and freshness.
Samantha M.
Toledo, OH
Really loved this essence oil! It is a little slow to soak in and it’s best to just press into your face vs rubbing it on but it made my skin so soft and helped my moisturizer soak in much better compared to without it
minhanh t.
santa ana
I bought this along with the set when I was looking for new skincare products to try. I really love this product and it's really effective. It really hydrate my skin. Even though I really like the product, I don't think the price is really worth it. There are many other products that I would buy instead of this that are much more cheaper
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I had a couple of samples I got from younkers. I liked the smell and the idea of it, but it seemed to irritate my skin. I haven’t used it enough, but it seems kinda harsh. At least on my skin.,
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
I have dry skin during the winter and combo skin during the summer. I remember when I first used the product, the only thing that was new in my skin routine was this product which I have no idea why the product made my skin felt like it was burning and that I started to form little bumps. I stopped using it for months and started to use it again into my routine but this time it was a different season and I switched out different products and now, it doesn't burn my face (I'm thinking it didn't work well with the other products I have used and trusted and maybe even the season). I still couldn't figure out what this product does for my skin though because I felt like I was adding another step into my routine for no reason. It didn't moisturize my skin or help enhance it when I layer on with another moisturizer. It also left a slightly sticky feel to my skin as well. The only thing I saw it do was that it may have made my skin look less dull, sooth, and fresh/cool. The gel formula does absorb really quickly into the skin as well.

Overall, it's just okay and I wouldn't repurchase again.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
Finally decided to invest in this product and I'm absolutely in love! I've always been a huge fan of the Energie de Vie collection by Lancome and this product is no different. The formula is very gentle, and while it does tend to leave a bit of a sticky feeling behind (only for a short while though!) it really does help repair the skin. I would definitely recommend to use this first before your usual moisturizer as I don't feel like it can replace a moisturizer, but it does give an added dewiness to your skin.
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is a game charger. It makes your skin look bright and new. Definitely everything I hoped for when buying it. Sorta pricy but a little of the product goes a long way so it last a long time. 10/10 reccomend to anyone looking for a new lotion.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
This product is so amazing. It feels like rubbing liquid silk on your face. Super hydrating, not heavy at all, and smells wonderful. This product is worth every penny. I have incorporated this into my skin regime and the results have been awesome. My dry skin patches are gone and my skin glows.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
This is the best line Lancome has created in years! It is expensive, I'm going to come right out and say it, but it really does make your skin feel clean and energized. I have oily skin, so since it's water based it doesn't break me out or leave me feeling greasy. I love it.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Is this good for oily skin type?
Maryam M.
Does this worth the price?
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
How is this compared to their liquid lotion? Is it heavier? Oilier? Is it more moisturizing?
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
Has this product been discontinued?