BY LANCÔME #76 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating and cooling, antioxidant-packed sleeping mask that melts into your skin overnight for a renewed glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more…The Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask is infused with goji berry, lemon balm, and vitamin E to provide your skin with antioxidant protection from free radicals. This anti-fatigue face mask quickly melts into the skin, significantly protecting against water loss during sleep and leaving the skin intensely moisturized. Skin immediately feels suppler, softer, and smoother with no oily film or stickiness. After waking up, skin feels nourished and looks fresh and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. see more...

• I'm looking for a good skin care cream , I know my friend uses th...1 Answers
  • Please someone tell me if this is worth it !!!1 Answers
  • How does this feel in the morning? Most sleeping masks in the mor...2 Answers
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a mask! It’s a night cream! It’s a miracle!!! I love this cream more than words can say. It’s the first mask I’ve been able to tolerate since I developed rosacea. It provides a great moisture boost, and it takes VERY little to get great results. Four nights a week, I apply a thin layer and rub it right in. The other three nights, I apply a slightly thicker coat, let it sit, and rub the remainder in after about ten minutes. The redness from my rosacea has cleared up by at least half in the week I’ve been using this cream.
Ann-Marie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THis will straight up save your skin. I had a horrible reaction to a too strong acid that left me with the worst and most painful breakout I have ever had. I took out most of my skin care but a simple double cleanse and this at night with the occasional face mask and it worked wonders. You put it on and in the morning my face feels refreshed, hydrated and less sensitive. I have very dry skin and this helped SOOOO much. I will say it has a sslight scent, it is not fragranced but does have a subtle scent that may bother some who are sensitive to smells.
Kamoche M.
Lauderhill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. So far one of the best sleeping mask I use. My skin feels refresh when I apply the product instantly and smooth. The Goji berry and Lemon balm infuse in the formula relaxes me and it make it smell wonderful. At the time I wake up my face does not have a tired appearance and is glowing. One of my favorite things is that it does not leave your skin feeling sticky, and my skin is soft all day.
Samantha M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product... so much. I have oily skin and this just did not sink into my skin like I would have liked and made my skin much basically drip with oil by the morning. I still love Lancôme products so I will be trying to find the right night cream for my skin. Those with dry-normal skin would probably love it
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm literally crying on the inside because I'm in love with this product so much! But I only have a sample. I don't see how 65 dollars for a face mask is even justifying. But this mask is amazing. It's so soft but it makes my skin feel amazing. Ugh I love it so so much!!!!!
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pricey.. HOWEVER.. I LOVE IT!! It is so worth the money. You can use a Tony bit for just a moisturizer or you can use a little bit more for a nthicj nighttime mask. Anytime I use this, my skin feels SO soft the next day. Highly highly recommend this!
emsada O.
waterloo, IA
Truly amazing product! This product hydrated my skin perfectly overnight keeping my skin nice and plump. It even cleared my acne with use. 12/10 amazing product I recommend it for anyone looking for an amazing nightly moisturizer
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is expensive, but i love it! it is great! it feels so nice on the face and you do not need to wash anything off. It really does wonders! I definitely recommend!
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! I dont usually wear moisturizers because i have oily skin. I was recommended this since i do have oily skin. This formula is lightweight and doesn't leave your skin oily. I wear this at night and wake up with smooth skin. I can even wear it under makeup. I will be repurchasing!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't really tell what the differences are between this and the other night masks by Energie de vie. I just know I love the smell I love the feel and I love how it makes my skin feel. I use It in cohort with the liquid lotion and they do great!
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
How does this feel in the morning? Most sleeping masks in the morning make me feel sticky in a not so good way so I wonder what this product feels like in the morning & what does it actually do for your skin?
Rahaf D.
I'm looking for a good skin care cream , I know my friend uses this one but I'm not sure if it works! Would you recommend it??
Paige L.
Cardston , AB
Please someone tell me if this is worth it !!!