BY LANCÔME #87 in Night Cream

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating and cooling, antioxidant-packed sleeping mask that melts into your skin overnight for a renewed glow by morning. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more…The Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask is infused with goji berry, lemon balm, and vitamin E to provide your skin with antioxidant protection from free radicals. This anti-fatigue face mask quickly melts into the skin, significantly protecting against water loss during sleep and leaving the skin intensely moisturized. Skin immediately feels suppler, softer, and smoother with no oily film or stickiness. After waking up, skin feels nourished and looks fresh and radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. see more...

• I'm looking for a good skin care cream , I know my friend uses th...1 Answers
  • Please someone tell me if this is worth it !!!1 Answers
  • How does this feel in the morning? Most sleeping masks in the mor...1 Answers
Amy M.
Amy M.
This is a facial "mask" that you sleep in. It's very hydrating and my skin feels fabulous in the morning when I wake up. The jar does last quite a long time because a little bit goes a long way with this product. I've given it 4 stars because of the price. There are several other sleeping masks on the market that do the same thing and cost a lot less.
Yoshi H.
Yoshi H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my holy grail of all night creams. I got this as a sample at Sephora and purchased it when people started complimenting my skin way much more. It is very gentle and melts on your face fast.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I absolutely love this! I dont usually wear moisturizers because i have oily skin. I was recommended this since i do have oily skin. This formula is lightweight and doesn't leave your skin oily. I wear this at night and wake up with smooth skin. I can even wear it under makeup. I will be repurchasing!
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
LEE, ME
I can't really tell what the differences are between this and the other night masks by Energie de vie. I just know I love the smell I love the feel and I love how it makes my skin feel. I use It in cohort with the liquid lotion and they do great!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Toledo, OH
I wanted to love this product... so much. I have oily skin and this just did not sink into my skin like I would have liked and made my skin much basically drip with oil by the morning. I still love Lancôme products so I will be trying to find the right night cream for my skin. Those with dry-normal skin would probably love it
Mikaela S.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm literally crying on the inside because I'm in love with this product so much! But I only have a sample. I don't see how 65 dollars for a face mask is even justifying. But this mask is amazing. It's so soft but it makes my skin feel amazing. Ugh I love it so so much!!!!!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Oklahoma City , OK
This product is pricey.. HOWEVER.. I LOVE IT!! It is so worth the money. You can use a Tony bit for just a moisturizer or you can use a little bit more for a nthicj nighttime mask. Anytime I use this, my skin feels SO soft the next day. Highly highly recommend this!
Bryce B.
Bryce B.
Moscow
YES YES YES. I first got this as a Lancôme gift for spending enough at the counter at Macy's and fell in love with it! It not only smells great but I've never found a facial lotion that leaves me feeling so refreshed and moisturized. 100% recommend this!!!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
The best overnight mask in my opinion. It feels like gel but moisturize your skin like a rich cream. You don't need a very thick layer on so that it doesn't get onto your hairs and pillows. Your healthy skin condition when you wake-up will definitely surprise you.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Alamo, CA
love love love this product! I use it all the time before bed and I wake up feeling so refreshed and ready for the day. It makes my skin so soft and ready for anything. I'm supriZed it can be so comfy and durable.
Rahaf D.
Rahaf D.
I'm looking for a good skin care cream , I know my friend uses this one but I'm not sure if it works! Would you recommend it??
Paige L.
Paige L.
Cardston , AB
Please someone tell me if this is worth it !!!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
How does this feel in the morning? Most sleeping masks in the morning make me feel sticky in a not so good way so I wonder what this product feels like in the morning & what does it actually do for your skin?