BY LANCÔME

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one face mask that both hydrates and exfoliates in as little as five minute for purified, smooth, glowing skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Pores - Dryness If you want to know more… Mask and exfoliate in under fuve minutes! This exfoliating mask provides the best of both worlds: hydration with a gentle yet effective exfoliation for skin that is instantly purified, fresher, softer, and more radiant. Its fresh texture is formulated with moisturizing glycerin, jojoba pearls, and lemon peel for skin that feels more nourished. Pores appear reduced and skin's texture is more refined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Lancome's energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. Research results: Based on self-assessments on 84 women in a 4-week study: - Instantly: skin feels purified, fresher, and softer, and looks more radiant - After 1 week, skin feels more hydrated, pores appear reduced, and skin's texture is more refined

Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
The packaging is chic and has a great weight to it.

The smell is AMAZZZZING.

You can see the exfoliating beads and the cucumber inside which is pretty cool.

I apply it after I wash my face,
with my fingers all over as a mask, let it sit 5-10 minutes & as you do that you can feel your face start to tingle (a good feeling type tingle) so when the time is up I massage this in to exfoliate and my face feels REFRESHED & SMOOTH.

I feel it’s good for all skin types & I recommend trying it once a week to see how your skin reacts and then more times a week if needed.

Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
SO far so good, I have been using it for 2 weeks and I can see my pore minimizing. Not only that, it feels so refreshing on my face. It feels nice to have the texture for scrubbing dry skin away. Not to mention it smells great. Price is reasonable compared to some of there other products. I will be purchasing again!
Emily K.
I tried a sample of this and it was amazing! So you leave it on for a couple minutes and as u leave it on the skin it turns into a scrub texture and gets more grainy the longer you leave it on. Then you use it to scrub your face. The scrub is not rough but is enough to exfoliate the skin. When you wash it off it leaves skin bright and soft.
Yahsneik N.
I really love this product great for you face and a great moisturizer very general and effective so great I love it and it creates great results it is good value and gives you room for improvement and is a great product to use
Indira V.
I got a sample of this at Sephora and I like very much especially for the summer. It is very refreshing for the skin and it leaves it smooth, soft and plump. It is a bit hard to apply as it comes in a tub but I over see it because it is a good product. I will definitely buy it.
Brenda A.
Ive used it for a few months now and i love it, it leaves my skin radiant and soft!the packaging is great and i loced the size! I so recommend this gel to everyone!
Lisa L.
I was so happy to see a Lancôme product made for my young, problem free skin. For so long all Lancôme products were about repair rather than prevention. So happy to see this. It's truly about time!!!!
alana g.
Albuquerque, NM
I love lancome products and I use them all the time. I have the product and I've used it a feel times but I didnt really like it to much and I hardly ever use it but I really liked the color.
Mango 🐹.
Brooklyn, NY
Didn't do anything that would hydrate my skin.. such false claims on the brightening aspects because it literally does not fade any darkspots....
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
My friend let me have a sample of this purify mask and I like it it's my first time using this face product and I will be buying it soon
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually work ?
Jasmine S.
El Paso Texas
Is this any good? My face is super dry and need something to help me out with it
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin but it is also sensitive. Does anyone know how this product would work with my skin type?
Cristina M.
Palm Bay
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this exfoliate worth the purchase?