BY LANCÔME

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Dark circles - Dryness If you want to know more… Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing formula provides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Lancome's energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. Research results: In clinical self-assessments after 4 weeks: - Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved

Leidy Z.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Im not a big fan of lancome , but this product is amazing!!!! I have a problem sleeping so my dark circles are terrible.
Someone in Sephora recommend to me , and she told me to put it in my refrigerator, this cream definitely change my mornings you can feel the relief and the difference in your eyes , reduces the inflammation of the eyes immediately, this is a must have .
This is my second bottle, is very easy to apply, is small but you don't need a lot product.
Super recommend i bought it in Sephora $39 dollars
Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Usually I don't like products that you apply directly to your face or have to scoop out of a jar but I actually love the applicator! The rollers feel cool and make my eyes look refreshed. The smell is amazing and wakes me up in the morning but also feels relaxing and spa like so I can use before bed as well. The skin around my eyes actually feel tighter after applying. Will continue to use!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tulsa
This product is pretty unique unlike anything I've ever used in the beat way possible. The product makes the skin even and illuminates it. Like your skin is glowing from the inside out. As much as I like it's now something I would 're purchase right away because it is expensive. However if you want to splurge on skin care this is a great option
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
This product is best for those days when you really didn't get a good nights sleep or are hungover etc. I don't use it daily because it's not really for wrinkles or dark circles. However, on the days that I am tired, I really do find that this cooling gel opens up my eyes and de-puffs them! I can physically feel the effects for a few hours too which I like for mornings that I need a little more energy.
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I received a sample of this from Sephora. I think overall it's a nice product but there are cheaper options. I don't think this does anything super crazy, it's decreased my dark circles like it claims and makes my eyes look more awake. Very gentle but the actual smell of it is kinda gross, as soon as you apply it the scent dissipates
Julia D.
Julia D.
Erie
I love this eye cream! Perfect in the morning when your eyes need that extra kick! It has a cooling sensation that just opens your eyes and gets you looking awake and ready for your day, no matter what your night was like the night before! Also the massaging balls in the applicator are a great de-puffer!! Must have!!! ❤❤❤️️️
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now, so far I like it! I can definitely see a difference in the puffiness under my eyes. It hasn't helped with my dark circles yet. But I do love the way it feels and how fast and easy it is to use! I use this every morning after I wash my face and then I put on the renergie lift eye cream!
jeannette B.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
I love the way this cools and illuminates my eyes! The steel balls are fantastic for de puffing ! I actually got this as gratis from Lancôme!! It's definitely meeting all my expectations and more! I also think that it is a great addition to the energie de vie family !! Finally there is an eye category for EDV!!! Energy for the whole face !
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I really like the look of this product and applicator is very creative with the multiple cooking roller balls to smooth the product and disperse it evenly, however I'm not as in love with the texture as I am with other Energie de Vie products. Not sure it works for much but cooling yet either
Anahid K.
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
Tried a sample of this from Sephora. So far I have definitely seen the eye illuminate and coolas I use this. Seems effective, and I will keep trying this product for a couple months to see how it helps with the long term eye issues I have. I love the applicator of the full size product.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How quick does this absorb?
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this really cooling?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have swollen eyes sometimes in the morning. Will this help? It sounds amazing!
Yvette A.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I have slightly dark circles, would you recommend this product and is great for oily skin.