BY LANCÔME #87 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Dark circles - Dryness If you want to know more… Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing formula provides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Lancome's energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. Research results: In clinical self-assessments after 4 weeks: - Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved

Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a big fan of lancome , but this product is amazing!!!! I have a problem sleeping so my dark circles are terrible.
Someone in Sephora recommend to me , and she told me to put it in my refrigerator, this cream definitely change my mornings you can feel the relief and the difference in your eyes , reduces the inflammation of the eyes immediately, this is a must have .
This is my second bottle, is very easy to apply, is small but you don't need a lot product.
Super recommend i bought it in Sephora $39 dollars
Julianne K.
Love love love. I can't tell you enough how I adore this product. The package is adorable and eye catching. Fresh green tube. With small stainless steel balls on the end. To disperse product and massage the under eye area. All of the energy de vie products have such a fresh clean scent. That isn't over powering! Brightens eye area and tights skin. Firmness and reduced my beginning crows feet.
Valerie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye treatment for when I just wake up and need a little pep to my step in the eye department. It wakes up my undereye area and brightens/plumps before makeup applications. The only thing I don't like is if you get a little too close to the corner of your eye or use it on your lid, it tingles a bit too much for me. I think my tarte maracuja undereye is still my favorite.
Kayla M.
Vermilion
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I am currently using this on a daily basis. It helps hydrate, brighten, and smooth out my under eye area. It helps decrease puffiness and smooths everything out. It’s also great if you have sinus issues because of the massaging applicator! ❤️
Eleysia R.
Fresno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a mini version of this and I like it. A lot of products from this line smell older? If that makes sense. It definitely moisturized my skin, but it kinda smells like grandma? Lol. It's good but I think there are other options that are better
Crystal S.
Bamberg SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ooh I love a good eye roller.  It feels so nice and rejuvenating and give like a little boost to the eyes when I need it. Being a mom of 3 one being a new born it’s a must to have on those days you don’t get as much sleep but need to be out and about. I always try and keep one on me at all times.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is best for those days when you really didn't get a good nights sleep or are hungover etc. I don't use it daily because it's not really for wrinkles or dark circles. However, on the days that I am tired, I really do find that this cooling gel opens up my eyes and de-puffs them! I can physically feel the effects for a few hours too which I like for mornings that I need a little more energy.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this from Sephora. I think overall it's a nice product but there are cheaper options. I don't think this does anything super crazy, it's decreased my dark circles like it claims and makes my eyes look more awake. Very gentle but the actual smell of it is kinda gross, as soon as you apply it the scent dissipates
becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the stars!! Most anti fatigue eye products have only ONE rollerball. This product features multiple small rollerballs that truly massage the eye area. My eyes feel refreshed and “allergy eyes” are less visible with a brighter under eye after application and stimulation. Lancôme Energie de Vie The Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
Julia D.
Erie
I love this eye cream! Perfect in the morning when your eyes need that extra kick! It has a cooling sensation that just opens your eyes and gets you looking awake and ready for your day, no matter what your night was like the night before! Also the massaging balls in the applicator are a great de-puffer!! Must have!!! ❤❤❤️️️
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have swollen eyes sometimes in the morning. Will this help? It sounds amazing!
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Is this really cooling?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How quick does this absorb?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I have slightly dark circles, would you recommend this product and is great for oily skin.