Lancôme Energie de Vie The Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel uploaded by jeannette B.Lancôme Energie de Vie The Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel uploaded by Briana E.

BY LANCÔME

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Dark circles - Dryness If you want to know more… Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing formula provides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Lancome's energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. Research results: In clinical self-assessments after 4 weeks: - Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved

Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Usually I don't like products that you apply directly to your face or have to scoop out of a jar but I actually love the applicator! The rollers feel cool and make my eyes look refreshed. The smell is amazing and wakes me up in the morning but also feels relaxing and spa like so I can use before bed as well. The skin around my eyes actually feel tighter after applying. Will continue to use!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tulsa
This product is pretty unique unlike anything I've ever used in the beat way possible. The product makes the skin even and illuminates it. Like your skin is glowing from the inside out. As much as I like it's now something I would 're purchase right away because it is expensive. However if you want to splurge on skin care this is a great option
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now, so far I like it! I can definitely see a difference in the puffiness under my eyes. It hasn't helped with my dark circles yet. But I do love the way it feels and how fast and easy it is to use! I use this every morning after I wash my face and then I put on the renergie lift eye cream!
jeannette B.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
I love the way this cools and illuminates my eyes! The steel balls are fantastic for de puffing ! I actually got this as gratis from Lancôme!! It's definitely meeting all my expectations and more! I also think that it is a great addition to the energie de vie family !! Finally there is an eye category for EDV!!! Energy for the whole face !
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I really like the look of this product and applicator is very creative with the multiple cooking roller balls to smooth the product and disperse it evenly, however I'm not as in love with the texture as I am with other Energie de Vie products. Not sure it works for much but cooling yet either
Anahid K.
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
Tried a sample of this from Sephora. So far I have definitely seen the eye illuminate and coolas I use this. Seems effective, and I will keep trying this product for a couple months to see how it helps with the long term eye issues I have. I love the applicator of the full size product.
Lars S.
Lars S.
Hillsboro, OR
This eye gel feels cool when applied. There are three roller balls to work the product in to the skin. The more you continue to roll, the more effective the product. I can literally see my wrinkles begin to disappear, and the puffiness subside. I will buy again.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I may be a little biased since I work for Lancôme, but this product is amazing! Rumor has it that it's set to replace the genefique eye light pearl, which I'm completely unsure of, but this product beats it hands down for me! It's cooling, smells amazing, and works almost instantly! Definitely one to keep in your beauty routine!
Tony T.
Tony T.
Antelope , CA
This is my favorite right now as well when I use this before my makeup everything just glides right over wny pores but gives you such a natural glow without being to heavy on my skin or making texture emphasize or pores opening up
Kaylee P.
Kaylee P.
Statesville, NC
This product works great! It really helped combat my dark under eyes. I have never seen a bad result from this. It was super effective at doing its job and it doesn't leave a big mess! I will definitely buy this product again.
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have swollen eyes sometimes in the morning. Will this help? It sounds amazing!
Lindsay D.
Where can I find it
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How quick does this absorb?