Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
#232 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area. Solutions for: - Puffiness - Dark circles - Dryness If you want to know more… Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing formula provides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Tired of looking tired? Lancome's energie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin. Research results: In clinical self-assessments after 4 weeks: - Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved

Photo (1)
Gaealena B.
Gaealena B.
June 13, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Lancome Energie de Vie The Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Usually I don't like products that you apply directly to your face or have to scoop out of a jar but I actually love the applicator! The rollers feel cool and make my eyes look refreshed. The smell is amazing and wakes me up in the morning but also feels relaxing and spa like so I can use before bed as well. The skin around my eyes actually feel tighter after applying. Will continue to use!!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tulsa
June 22, 2017, 10:18 a.m.
This product is pretty unique unlike anything I've ever used in the beat way possible. The product makes the skin even and illuminates it. Like your skin is glowing from the inside out. As much as I like it's now something I would 're purchase right away because it is expensive. However if you want to splurge on skin care this is a great option
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
June 23, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now, so far I like it! I can definitely see a difference in the puffiness under my eyes. It hasn't helped with my dark circles yet. But I do love the way it feels and how fast and easy it is to use! I use this every morning after I wash my face and then I put on the renergie lift eye cream!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
June 17, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
I may be a little biased since I work for Lancôme, but this product is amazing! Rumor has it that it's set to replace the genefique eye light pearl, which I'm completely unsure of, but this product beats it hands down for me! It's cooling, smells amazing, and works almost instantly! Definitely one to keep in your beauty routine!
Apolonia S.
Apolonia S.
Tucson, AZ
June 18, 2017, 4:32 a.m.
I like the idea, but it's was just okay for me. It definitely cooled the area, but I don't feel like it did much else. I was looking for a little more moisture and "illumination".
Yami V.
Yami V.
Dunn
June 19, 2017, 8 p.m.
Left my face feeling renewed fresh and smooth. Gave it like a hurt of energy. It even looked more brighter and energized after a few uses.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Blacksburg, VA
June 20, 2017, 9:54 a.m.
Sampled this one time and it wasn't really great? Mediocre in my opinion. I have pretty puffy eyes and redness and it didn't help THAT much.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Durham, NC
June 22, 2017, 3:27 p.m.
This eye moisturizer is great for keeping the darkness under our eyes away! You can get it at most places that sell makeup. I will definitely buy it again!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
June 17, 2017, 10:21 p.m.
I'm weird and use this before I do my brows.. Seems to illuminate them better! I was giving this product for Christmas..
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
June 17, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
I love this product! You can not miss in my life, it is one of my favorites, I recommend this product always. Cheer up! buy it already!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have swollen eyes sometimes in the morning. Will this help? It sounds amazing!
Lindsay D.
Where can I find it
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How quick does this absorb?