Lancôme Energie de Vie The Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz uploaded by Katie L.Lancôme Energie de Vie The Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz uploaded by Claire H.Lancôme Energie de Vie The Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz uploaded by Jill P.

BY LANCÔME

A lightweight cleansing oil and makeup remover in one. Energie de Vie is the essence of "liquid skincare", an Asian innovation in which textures transform on skin. Energie de Vie awakens tired skin essential hydration nurturing, antioxidant ingredients. The result is a luminous, dewy, "just out of the shower" glow. This lightweight, fast-acting cleanser contains powerful antioxidants from Soy seed, Gentiana Root, and Tamarin Fruit to combat skin fatigue. see more...

Melissa H.
Sioux City, IA
I was skeptical of an oil cleansed, but this leaves my face feeling soft and clean. The scent is literally to die for. Not overwhelming, but SO GOOD. If they made this in a perfume I would wear it Daily!
Janice J.
I wear a full face of makeup almost every day as I work in cosmetics and one pump of this oil breaks everything down and once I apply water and it turns milky, I rinse and then use a Pond's nighttime towelette to remove any leftover residue. It's amazing. I'm used to using multiple things to ensure all my makeup is off but this does it all so quickly. I do this process as soon as I get home and before bed, I do my nighttime skincare routine. It doesn't really remove waterproof mascara completely though but since I rarely use it, I don't mind and this does remove everything else off wonderfully.
Paige W.
This is my favorite cleansing oil!!!! I have tried so many, high end to homemade , this takes everything off! Literally my makeup melts into the sink. It's safe to use around the eyes, takes off all mascara with little effort. Usually with any makeup removing oil I feel I have to wash with a regular cleanser after, to remove anything left over. But this, if I had a long day and just want one cleansing step, this takes everything off and doesn't make your skin feel tight or striped. LOVE
Claire H.
I tried a sample first then purchase the full size. It removes all the makeup, including eye makeup! Remover all Waterproof foundation, mascara! I tried Shu uemura cleansing oil before,it broke me out like crazy! This lancome one I already go through almost half of the bottle, didn't break me out! I don't use so much eye makeup remover when I use this cleansing oil.The only Downside is don't even try to open your eyes when using it..
April M.
Fremont, CA
I actually like this. If you massage it around your face with warm water it gets milky and it removes my most difficult waterproof mascara. However, you cannot use this product alone because it does leave behind an undesireable film. You have to use a regular cleanser to remove the film but I can feel that even after that my skin is way softer for having used it. To sum it all up, think of it as an extra step to your face cleansing routine and not a replacement for your cleanser. I heard a lot of people complain about the scent. Its a very herbal natural scent and its not horribly strong. I like it
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This cleanser is amazing! It is a thin, lightweight oil that dissolves and removes all of my makeup, even my waterproofs and long wears! I massage it in on dry skin, wet my fingertips and massage quickly again. It doesn't foam but it gets a little milky once you add water. I use a washcloth to remove and not only is my makeup completly gone, but there is no oily residue! My skin is super soft after using- this is a winner!!!
Cynthia P.
I have used this cleansing oil for about a week now, and I am not as impressed with it as I thought I would be. It gets a majority of my makeup off, but I feel like it isn't as effective as the Boscia Make Up Break Up Cleansing Oil that I love. The smell is fine, it doesn't cause me to break out, but I just wish it worked better.
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Love this for anyone with oily skin!! Super easy to us product and available in most malls and stores! Also easy to order online! Worked like a charm and left my skin feeling beautiful!! It was a little expensive compared to other cleaning oils but I felt it worked better in a shorter amount of time!
Lisa E.
Vanceburg
I was not impressed with this product for the price. It has a very strong smell I am not a fan of. I felt like it left my skin oily and it did not feel clean. I have sensitive skin and I feel like this product irritated my face every time I used it. I do love income, I won't be purchasing this product
Nisha K.
I wish I loved this, but I'm pretty new to cleansing oils and using this product was tough. It's expensive, and for it to work effectively, I had to get a generous amount on my face to scrub off makeup. And then it was washing off the oil, which required a cleanser. I like the subtle scent and the concept, and apparently this is the best cleansing oil out there, but it just didn't work for me.
Samantha H.
Do you need to follow up with a secondary cleanser?
Stephanie C.
Buford, GA
I've been interested in this product for quite some time my question is has anyone with dry skin try line from Lancôme and how did it perform?
Lucy P.
Most make up removers just don't work for me so I always use soap which always gets all of my make up off. But it totally dries out my skin. Do you guys like this product? Does it do a good job? Especially eye make up? Thanks
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this under the recommendation from a SA at Sephora. After using, my skin felt a little dry and tight. Has anyone else felt this way from this product? Supposedly it wasn't suppose to do this, but I just don't know why I felt this way, and if it will change once I use this product a little more.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I usually use the Josie Maran oil cleanser but am looking to try a new oil cleanser. Is this one worth trying? How long does this bottle usually last? Any suggestions for other oil cleansers if this one is not suggested?