Lancôme Energie de Vie The Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz uploaded by Katie L.Lancôme Energie de Vie The Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz uploaded by Claire H.Lancôme Energie de Vie The Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz uploaded by Jill P.

BY LANCÔME

A lightweight cleansing oil and makeup remover in one. Energie de Vie is the essence of "liquid skincare", an Asian innovation in which textures transform on skin. Energie de Vie awakens tired skin essential hydration nurturing, antioxidant ingredients. The result is a luminous, dewy, "just out of the shower" glow. This lightweight, fast-acting cleanser contains powerful antioxidants from Soy seed, Gentiana Root, and Tamarin Fruit to combat skin fatigue. see more...

Janice J.
I wear a full face of makeup almost every day as I work in cosmetics and one pump of this oil breaks everything down and once I apply water and it turns milky, I rinse and then use a Pond's nighttime towelette to remove any leftover residue. It's amazing. I'm used to using multiple things to ensure all my makeup is off but this does it all so quickly. I do this process as soon as I get home and before bed, I do my nighttime skincare routine. It doesn't really remove waterproof mascara completely though but since I rarely use it, I don't mind and this does remove everything else off wonderfully.
Claire H.
I tried a sample first then purchase the full size. It removes all the makeup, including eye makeup! Remover all Waterproof foundation, mascara! I tried Shu uemura cleansing oil before,it broke me out like crazy! This lancome one I already go through almost half of the bottle, didn't break me out! I don't use so much eye makeup remover when I use this cleansing oil.The only Downside is don't even try to open your eyes when using it..
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This cleanser is amazing! It is a thin, lightweight oil that dissolves and removes all of my makeup, even my waterproofs and long wears! I massage it in on dry skin, wet my fingertips and massage quickly again. It doesn't foam but it gets a little milky once you add water. I use a washcloth to remove and not only is my makeup completly gone, but there is no oily residue! My skin is super soft after using- this is a winner!!!
Heather M.
Charleston, SC
Love this for anyone with oily skin!! Super easy to us product and available in most malls and stores! Also easy to order online! Worked like a charm and left my skin feeling beautiful!! It was a little expensive compared to other cleaning oils but I felt it worked better in a shorter amount of time!
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is great at taking makeup off, but it made my skin feel dry and tight afterwards. I couldn't hangout and chill after washing my face... It was like I had to moisturize immediately because it was uncomfortable. I think this would be ideal for people with oily skin.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I wanted to try out the cleansing oil since I have dry to normal skin so I can get some moisture and it worked pretty good. I bought it at Macy's and I would probably purchase it again. I felt my face was softer after using
Raven O.
Rotterdam, NY
This cleanser takes off ALL of my makeup. Including my waterproof mascara which always ends up staying on my eyes. I've used this for months and keep going back. It is very gentle and great for my oily combo skin.
Mendy A.
Huntington, WV
This isn't a product that i realized that I needed until I tried it. It's best for times when skin is drier (like in the fall). I highly recommend it for a gentle cleansing oil.
Dahlia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Began using cleansing oil to help with my oily skin, in the summer months I've seen improvement. Less oil production , smoothr more vibrant skin, removes all makeup with ease.
Katie B.
Lawrence, NY
So gentle on the skin , I have the mini one so it made me buy the big one I bought it in my nearest Sephora and it's so gentle on the skin , good value
Lucy P.
Most make up removers just don't work for me so I always use soap which always gets all of my make up off. But it totally dries out my skin. Do you guys like this product? Does it do a good job? Especially eye make up? Thanks
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this under the recommendation from a SA at Sephora. After using, my skin felt a little dry and tight. Has anyone else felt this way from this product? Supposedly it wasn't suppose to do this, but I just don't know why I felt this way, and if it will change once I use this product a little more.
Stephanie C.
Buford , GA
I've been interested in this product for quite some time my question is has anyone with dry skin try line from Lancôme and how did it perform?
Samantha H.
Do you need to follow up with a secondary cleanser?
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I usually use the Josie Maran oil cleanser but am looking to try a new oil cleanser. Is this one worth trying? How long does this bottle usually last? Any suggestions for other oil cleansers if this one is not suggested?