Lancôme Énergie De Vie Scrub Mask Illuminating & Purifying Exfoliating Scrub Mask

BY LANCÔME

What it is:

A 2-in-1 exfoliating face mask that both hydrates and exfoliates the skin in under 5 minute for purified, smooth, glowing skin.

What it does:

Mask and exfoliate in under 5 minutes! This 2-in-1 exfoliating mask provides the best of both worlds: hydration with a gentle yet effective exfoliation for skin that is instantly purified, fresher, softer, and more radiant. It's fresh texture is formulated with hydrating glycerin, jojoba pearls, and lemon peel. Skin will feel more hydrated, pores appear reduced, and skin's texture is more refined.

Research Results:

• Instantly: Skin feels purified, fresher, softer, and looks more radiant.
  • After one week: Skin feels more hudrated, pores appear reduced, and skin's texture is more refined. Based on self-assessments on 84 women in a 4-week study.

Aqua / Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water Betaine Hydrogenated Castor Oil Citrus Limon Peel Powder / Lemon Peel Powder Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Tocopherol Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Hyaluronate Ppg-26-buteth-26 Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Arginine Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate Chlorphenesin Salicylic Acid Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil Xanthan Gum Menthoxypropanediol Panax Ginseng Root Extract Propanediol Phospholipids Caprylyl Glycol Carbomer Citric Acid Parfum / Fragrance

Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
The packaging is chic and has a great weight to it.

The smell is AMAZZZZING.

You can see the exfoliating beads and the cucumber inside which is pretty cool.

I apply it after I wash my face,
with my fingers all over as a mask, let it sit 5-10 minutes & as you do that you can feel your face start to tingle (a good feeling type tingle) so when the time is up I massage this in to exfoliate and my face feels REFRESHED & SMOOTH.

I feel it’s good for all skin types & I recommend trying it once a week to see how your skin reacts and then more times a week if needed.

Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I just recently went into Ulta complaining of how dry my skin is. They suggested I try this product and I’m so glad I did. It did wonders on my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week. Before I tried this my moisturizer wasn’t going on right because of all my dry skin. Love this product!
Ben H.
Vicksburg, MS
I am a HUMONGOUS fan of the Energie de Vie line from Lancôme so when this came out my beauty advisor called me immediately. I love the texture and over all feel of this exfoliating mask. I used it actually on a rough spot on my hand and it gently buffed away. I would buy again and think you should give it a try if you want to brighten up your day.
Victoria F.
Chattanooga, TN
This is a fabulous mask/exfoliator. It is full of botanicals and smells wonderful. It can be used as just an exfoliator or left on to get the benefits as a mask also.
Ana C.
Tempe
Amazing face mask it feel so lightweight it amazing feeling on the mask it was my first time buying it and I love it I bought it in ulta it is pricey but worth it I highly recommend
Emily K.
I tried a sample of this and it was amazing! So you leave it on for a couple minutes and as u leave it on the skin it turns into a scrub texture and gets more grainy the longer you leave it on. Then you use it to scrub your face. The scrub is not rough but is enough to exfoliate the skin. When you wash it off it leaves skin bright and soft.
Yahsneik N.
I really love this product great for you face and a great moisturizer very general and effective so great I love it and it creates great results it is good value and gives you room for improvement and is a great product to use
Ara S.
Bowling Green, KY
SO far so good, I have been using it for 2 weeks and I can see my pore minimizing. Not only that, it feels so refreshing on my face. It feels nice to have the texture for scrubbing dry skin away. Not to mention it smells great. Price is reasonable compared to some of there other products. I will be purchasing again!
Indira V.
I got a sample of this at Sephora and I like very much especially for the summer. It is very refreshing for the skin and it leaves it smooth, soft and plump. It is a bit hard to apply as it comes in a tub but I over see it because it is a good product. I will definitely buy it.
Brenda A.
Ive used it for a few months now and i love it, it leaves my skin radiant and soft!the packaging is great and i loced the size! I so recommend this gel to everyone!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Does this actually work ?
Jasmine S.
El Paso Texas
Is this any good? My face is super dry and need something to help me out with it
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
I have very oily skin but it is also sensitive. Does anyone know how this product would work with my skin type?
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this exfoliate worth the purchase?