BY LANCÔME #45 in Facial Mists

Inspired by Korean skin care routines, this highly effective essence acts as a moisture magnet while relieving dullness and revitalizing skin.

Formulated with lemon balm, ginseng, cranberry, and Vitamin E, this essence immediately leaves skin feeling comfortable and nourished. The unique texture of oil droplets suspended in water fuels your skin with bursts of hydration. Its anti-fatigue formula provides 24-hour hydration while replumping and revitalizing the skin for an instantly glowing complexion. In 1 week, skin looks healthier.

Why add an essence to your routine? Essences provide an added layer of hydration to the skin after cleansing. For optimal results, use the Pearly Essence before Lancôme's Advanced Génifique to boost the efficaciousnes of your serum.

Aqua / Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil Tocopheryl Acetate Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract Lactic Acid Tocopherol Ascorbyl Palmitate Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Ethylcellulose Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane Calcium Chloride Chlorphenesin Gellan Gum Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum Xanthan Gum Pentylene Glycol Gentiana Lutea Root Extract Dioscorea Villosa Root Extract / Wild Yam Root Extract Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil Potassium Sorbate Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil Hexyldecanol Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil Parfum / Fragrance

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie M.
I tried a sample of this lotion and was pleased with the amount that I got. It smells good and felt good on my skin, which I would expect from Lancome. It feels clean and definitely seems like it works! Nice packaging. I would buy a full size of the product.
Andreea M.
I purchased this on a whim when I was traveling a few weeks ago and I started using it a few days later and I already see a difference in my skin. I've always been a Lancôme fanatic, but this product, just like Bi Facil, is solid gold!! I don't know what it is, but it's helping my skin look younger and helps with texture and pores as well - things I've been struggling with for my whole life!!
Amanda D.
Windsor Hts, WV
I received this in a special holiday bundle from sephora!
Its a great lightweight moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling healthy with a dewy glow. I don't recommend for everyday use on oily skin, but would be great for combo or dry skin. Shaking well is a must. Apply with a cotton pad after cleansing your face. I found it works very well as an overnight hydrating treatment !
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this pearly lotion moisturizer! It also works as a toner and is very gentle on the skin. It plumps and refreshes for a fresh spring glow. Keeps the skin very dewy! I bought mine at Sephora. I definitely plan on rebuying! It sits in the skin and absorbs slowly leaving your skin super hydrated! Love it! Lancôme Énergie De Vie Pearly Lotion Energizing & Hydrating Facial Essence
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product so much!! I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and it hydrates my face really well. The scent is fantastic and it's not sticky either. It will last a while just because you barely use a lot when you put it on your face. I'd say this is mostly for dry skin to rehydrate but any skin type should be able to use it still. It hasn't broke my face out either because my face is very sensitive. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Vy N.
Bothell, WA
I love this lotion more than any of the other face moisturizers I have ever tried. It just absorbs into your skin so quickly and it doesn't leave the dewy kind of feel on your face which is the only thing I don't like about it. I don't like to feel the lotion on my face for a while but with this lotion you don't get that. It is really pricy but you get so much in the bottle and you do not need that much every time you apply it. This is a strong recommend and repurchase
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
I have a deluxe sample size and have seriously considered buying the full size but the $50 price tag has me hesitant. This product is almost like a toner. It does even out skin tone and make the skin hydrated. I use this before bed after I cleanse my face and although I really like it, I'm not sure it's much different than many cheaper products that do the same thing.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
Love this whole energie line! It smells good, and really makes my face feel fresh. I also have the eye serum roller with the cooking balls and it makes me look so awake in the morning. P. S. Lancôme is in gift right now so it's definitely the time to get it if you're contemplating girls :)
Zoey H.
Mankato, MN
Love this toner! I use their cleanser of the same line with it. It gives this great natural glow to your skin. I've had it for about two months and I'm not even 1/4 done with it and I use it every day. This products lasts a long time which gives you more bang for your buck.
marcella b.
I love this! I got a sample from sephora and used it everyday after washing and before lotion! Definitely made a difference in my skin I felt my face was brighter and softer! Plan on buying full size!
Cameron B.
I love this. Has anyone tried the rest of the energie de vie line? And how has it worked for them? Can you see a difference in your skin?