BY LANCÔME #83 in Night Cream

A hydrating and cooling antioxidant-packed sleeping mask that melts into your skin overnight for a renewed glow by morning.

The Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask is infused with cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng to provide your skin with antioxidant protection from free radicals. This anti-fatigue face mask quickly melts into the skin, significantly protecting against water loss during sleep, leaving the skin intensely moisturized. Skin immediately feels suppler, softer, and smoother with no oily film or stickiness. After waking up, skin feels nourished, looks fresh, and radiant.

Tired of looking tired? Lancôme’s Énergie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses—all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin.

How To Use:

Use at night after makeup remover and cleanser
1. Apply a thick layer to use as a treatment mask or alternatively apply a thin layer as a nightly moisturizer
2. Allow cream to melt into skin overnight, no removal needed!

Free of Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates
INGREDIENTS AQUA / WATER GLYCERIN DIMETHICONE PROPANEDIOL DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER TOCOPHEROL ALCOHOL LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT LACTIC ACID SODIUM CHLORIDE SODIUM CITRATE SODIUM BENZOATE PHENOXYETHANOL PEG-10 DIMETHICONE POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE CHLORPHENESIN MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED GUM LIMONENE PENTYLENE GLYCOL GENTIANA LUTEA ROOT EXTRACT DIOSCOREA VILLOSA ROOT EXTRACT / WILD YAM ROOT EXTRACT DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DISODIUM EDTA CITRIC ACID POTASSIUM SORBATE CITRAL HEXYLDECANOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

• I'm looking for a good skin care cream , I know my friend...2 Answers
  • Please someone tell me if this is worth it !!!2 Answers
  • How does this feel in the morning? Most sleeping masks in...2 Answers
Lancôme Énergie De Vie Night Mask Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask
  • "Absolutely love it it melts into my skin I even use it on days where I'm not wearing any makeup it so hydrating I absolutely love this stuff purchased twice already!! It is not too heavy its perfection!!! Also it has a perfumy smell to it, I love the smell but if you get irritated by smells I suggest going to a store and smell it! " in 13 reviews
  • "If you're having any type of hydration issues, you NEED this. I've even used it on my kids when they're skin gets flaky or dry patches. Literally works overnight!" in 9 reviews
  • "THis will straight up save your skin. I had a horrible reaction to a too strong acid that left me with the worst and most painful breakout I have ever had. I took out most of my skin care but a simple double cleanse and this at night with the occasional face mask and it worked wonders. You put it on and in the morning my face feels refreshed, hydrated and less sensitive. I have very dry skin and this helped SOOOO much. I will say it has a sslight scent, it is not fragranced but does have a subtle scent that may bother some who are sensitive to smells." in 6 reviews
Hailey B.
Lincoln, NE
Product of the Day 10/11

Alright guys today’s product of the day is for my super DRY skin people, my all-time favorite overnight mask from Lancôme! The Énergie De Vie Night Mask is hands down the best overnight mask I have ever used. Like I said before this is for people with DRY skin, meaning your skin feels like it’s a size too small or rough textured skin, or even just flaky skin.

The issue with DRY skin is it can become very uncomfortable if not taken care of properly and makes the skin look less youthful than it should. The problem I have ran into with a lot of overnight masks is that they hydrate my skin well but they still make my skin look duller than it should be.

The difference between the Énergie De Vie Night Mask and other night masks is that they added cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng. These ingredients help provide the skin with antioxidants that prevent free radicals from developing. “What are free radicals and are they really “bad” for my skin” is a huge question I get all the time.

Well here is your answer in writing from my brain to yours! Here is your crash course in that science class you slept though in college and high school. The scientific definition of a free radical is as follows: an uncharged molecule (typically highly reactive and short-lived) having an unpaired valence electron. Yeah that makes a ton of sense when you talk about skin care right? Well it didn’t for me so I researched and researched and finally wrapped my head around what a free radical was related to skin care and why we absolutely did not want to deal with them.

From my research I have found that a free radical is basically an atom that is missing an electron. When you relate that to the skin the atom wants to become back normal and will pull the electrons it needs from the skin. This causes that aging process to speed up which is known as the "free radical theory of aging”.

Where do free radicals come from is another question I get a lot from my clients! They come from pollution such as smog, cigarette smoke, and the sun! So there is really no avoid it because pollution is in the air basically.

By using skin care with antioxidants you will be fighting those free radicals and in turn fighting the “free radical theory of aging”! Who doesn’t want to do that? Fight the signs of aging! Lancôme didn’t just pick ingredients that smell good they carefully picked cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng.

Cranberry is known for its high amounts of Vitim C, which helps with the formation of hydroxyproline, hydroxylisine and amino acids produce collagen. Lemon Balm is known for soothing, calming, and anti-inflammatory benefits, which helps that skin stay healthy. Finally Ginseng is known to provide an energy boost, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.

When Lancôme combines all of these great antioxidants it provides you with the best overnight mask possible. The Énergie De Vie Night Mask is complete changed my skin and I have noticed that my makeup goes on so much smoother and doesn’t wear nearly as much as it used to though out the day!

If you want to pick this mask up I would suggest like always get a sample first because everyone’s skin is different! You can get this mask at a High End beauty store but as of today I would suggest getting it off their website because they have their free gift going on! The Énergie De Vie Night Mask retails for $65.00 at lancome.com and you will receive a free 7 piece gift with your purchase. You can also sign up for their elite rewards system that grants you discounts on products and earns you points towards free products!

I have left the links down below. Let me know what you think in to comments and be sure to send me pictures if you do try this product out! Much Love, check back tomorrow for another Product of the Day!

XOXO Hailey
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
AUTOMATIC RESULTS!
The Lancôme Énergie De Vie Night Mask Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask is great for someone who wants quick results in their skin feeling healthier, hydrated, and supple! Most days, I come home from a long day at work and I’m really tired, just wanting to take my makeup off and go to sleep. This mask is so easy to use, I put it on almost like a moisturizer after washing my face and overnight, it quenches my dry skin and leaves me feeling and looking much more radiant! I do have a little bit more sensitive skin and Lancôme is known for having intense skincare, so I would definitely say that this product is definitely safe for sensitive skin! Lancôme is one of FEW skincare brands that truly gives you your money’s worth when purchasing their products!! Highly recommend to check out their skincare!
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
I was very close to giving this mask 5 stars, but decided against it due to the smell. As I mentioned in the review of the Lancôme Energie De Vie day moisturizer, the smell is too masculine and lingers all day. I do however love how my skin looks in the morning after applying this mask. My skin feels soft and healthy.
Haily W.
Charlotte, NC
I use this every night overtop if my usual skincare. If feels incredible and has a really bright scent that’s pretty refreshing. It’s honestly on the more affordable like for Lancôme. I love the level of hydration I get from this but also it brightens my complexion like crazy.
GRACE M.
Larchmont
Really like this product. I got this in a small bottle and when I finish it I’m heading right to Ulta to get a bigger size. Helped with my acne. And makes my face feel really great in the morning. I would recommend any Lancôme product that I’ve tried, but this one especially.
Ann-Marie H.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
I like this for a night mask but it is very very light. I usually would use a moisturizer with it to make I feel a little thicker. But don’t get me wrong- I’m giving it 4 stars for a reason! It lives up to the hype and has a really nice texture that feels great on my skin!
Samantha C.
Murfreesboro, TN
It’s a mask! It’s a night cream! It’s a miracle!!! I love this cream more than words can say. It’s the first mask I’ve been able to tolerate since I developed rosacea. It provides a great moisture boost, and it takes VERY little to get great results. Four nights a week, I apply a thin layer and rub it right in. The other three nights, I apply a slightly thicker coat, let it sit, and rub the remainder in after about ten minutes. The redness from my rosacea has cleared up by at least half in the week I’ve been using this cream.
kelly j.
moreno valley , CA
I use this at night after I shower and my skin is feeling dry. It has lasted me a couple of months and it makes my skin feel moisturized but not greasy. when I wake up in the morning my skin feels baby soft. I plan to continue purchasing and using!
Destiny S.
This is my go to night time moisturizer! The texture is to smooth and refreshing and it smells so good! It gives my skin all the nutrients it needs when it goes into repair mode at night. The price is reasonable and it’s a great produc around!
Paige L.
Cardston, AB
Please someone tell me if this is worth it !!!
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
How does this feel in the morning? Most sleeping masks in the morning make me feel sticky in a not so good way so I wonder what this product feels like in the morning & what does it actually do for your skin?
Rahaf D.
I'm looking for a good skin care cream , I know my friend uses this one but I'm not sure if it works! Would you recommend it??

back