BY LANCÔME

Energie de vie Lotion relieves the skin of all signs of fatigue, for normal to dry skin.

Skin is detoxed, deeply energized and nourished.

Encapsulated in a syrupy-like texture, this lotion has the power to create skin vital energy from within.

Daroony N.
Fullerton, CA
I found this product to be fairly average. I own a majority of the Energie de Vie line from Lancome and love most of it except for this one. I think it did an alright job when it came to adding the "lumious" factor to my skin, I felt that I have other things that perform a lot better. I don't feel that this is a bad product regardless I just didn't see any life changing results from it.
Noire B.
I purchased this at Sephora in April and overall, I really like this product!

I have dry-to-oily combination– sometimes sensitive skin. I use this as my everyday moisturizer after I wash my face, in the morning before my makeup, and at night (when I remember). It is a light and clean, gel based moisturizer. It does have a strong and distinct fragrance, but I like it just fine!
It's very soothing and my skin feels soft. I feel like my moisture/oil is controlled and the skin is still breathable.

The only thing I'm impartial to is that the consistency can become a bit watery due to the warmth of your hand but it's not an issue, so be mindful of any drips :)
Andrea S.
Added a boost of radiance to dehydrated skin and leaves a nice and smooth feeling. Side note packaging was pleasing to the eye and for its cost was nice because a little goes a long way. Took a star away because the fragrance of the item is a bit strong.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I received a large sample of this product. It is very strong smelling and a green gel consistency. It would be beneficial for an oiler complexion. I really do not know what this product is supposed to do. I did not notice any difference in my skin. It did not irritate my sensitive skin.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Totally worth the price and a little goes a long way so it really lasts. I use this just under my eyes before I go to sleep at night and when I wake up for a double effect and I wouldn't go a day without it
Bryanne G.
Love the way this makes me skin feel. Totally worth the price in my opinion.
dhouha b.
I love and adore all of the énergie de vie collection .😍😍😍 I mean I purchased it once and when it finished I took my mom's 😉
I used before makeup to hydrate my face and give it that glowy healthy sparkle 👍👍
Mari A.
Kvernveien 23
Okey, so this is actually one of my all time favourite skin care products! It gives so much moisture and hydration, it totally removes all dryness on my face. And because the consistency is so thin it can also be used as eye cream. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it, and you get a lot of product for the price.
Tawny H.
St Catharines, ON
A little while ago I received a sample of the "light" lotion in gel by Lancome. It was absolutely amazing. Moisturizing and light and made my skin look amazing. Sephora (in Canada anyways) does not carry the "light" version so I decided to try this. It was awful. It dried out my skin immediately. It was so bad it actually made my skin look scaly. The difference between the 2 products is huge. The only reason I gave it more than 1 star was because it is a good sized product.