Lancôme Énergie de Vie Intense Face Lotion

Invigorate and energize a dull, dry and tired-looking complexion with a boost freshness and hydration for plumper, deeply moisturized skin with a healthy-looking glow.

Énergie de Vie captures the combination of 2 plant extracts - Goji Berry & Lemon Balm. This lotion leaves your skin feeling energized: smoothed looking texture, healthy look, fresh feel and bouncier skin. Now ready to face daily challenges. In a fascinating journey of the senses, this lotion offers a burst of energizing freshness.

Benefits: Refining and invigorating

Is this good product ? Doesn't cause any sensitivity to skin ?
Start your review of Lancôme Énergie de Vie Intense Face Lotion!
Greenwood Village, CO
I love the way this feels on my skin, it is extremely refreshing and cooling. I got it for free as a gift for spending over $100+ a few years ago, And I have been in love with this whole line since. Great skin care product, easy to use.
Fayetteville
I was expecting this product to be a little more gentle for dry and sensitive skin. It smells a little strong of alcohol but I suppose it does give a deeper exfoliation/clean. I personally recommend the Lancôme Énergie De Vie Pearly Lotion Energizing & Hydrating Facial Essence instead. It leaves the skin softer.
Inverness, Highland
Lancôme Énergie de Vie Intense Face Lotion is a lovely pre moisturiser type product. After cleaning my face and toning I will take a decent amount and lightly rub it all over my face, down my neck and around the collarbone area. I would then recommend patting it lightly into the skin till it is mostly absorbed. This product is great for my tired and uneven skin which has a tendency to get incredibly dry. The lotion will plump, awaken and brighten the skin up ready for a moisturiser if extra hydration is needed.
Roanoke , VA
I love this product so much!! I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and it hydrates my face really well. The scent is fantastic and it's not sticky either. It will last a while just because you barely use a lot when you put it on your face. I'd say this is mostly for dry skin to rehydrate but any skin type should be able to use it still. It hasn't broke my face out either because my face is very sensitive. I would totally recommend this product to anyone❤
newport news
i got an acne, scar and dry skin, i heard lancom can help me  so i purchased it the set, im so happy that it gonna hp my skin but it turn out my face more pore amd bigger and bigger and nothing change at all. i wasted my money on that, so mad that i purchased brand name but it turned out useless. no more lancom. sorry.
Warwick, RI
this is a really great product it does a lot to help to brighten the skin and looks great underneath makeup. I think products also layer well with tis product which is something i always look for when using different skincare. and the packaging is really cute to.
York, PA
I am really enjoying this product. It has a great clean, fresh scent to it. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great. I would definitely recommend to others. It's great for sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Lowell, MA
I love this especially when I look so tired it just gives you a really like alive look like you're alive and it makes you look younger to gives your very shiny look too I love this product
Mandeville, LA
I saw this product, and had to have it. It feels silky, but not thick, seems to be water based. This formula feels amazing on the skin and takes care of dry spots that you have.
East Alton, IL
I really enjoy this product. This was the first time I had tried the liquid lotion formula. I was impressed, it helped my skin produce less oil. However, after starting this product I noticed major breakouts on my face. I'm still not sure if it is this product or something else going on.