Lancôme Énergie de Vie Intense Face Lotion uploaded by andrea t.

BY LANCÔME

Invigorate and energize a dull, dry and tired-looking complexion with a boost freshness and hydration for plumper, deeply moisturized skin with a healthy-looking glow.

Énergie de Vie captures the combination of 2 plant extracts - Goji Berry & Lemon Balm. This lotion leaves your skin feeling energized: smoothed looking texture, healthy look, fresh feel and bouncier skin. Now ready to face daily challenges. In a fascinating journey of the senses, this lotion offers a burst of energizing freshness.

Benefits: Refining and invigorating

Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product so much!! I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and it hydrates my face really well. The scent is fantastic and it's not sticky either. It will last a while just because you barely use a lot when you put it on your face. I'd say this is mostly for dry skin to rehydrate but any skin type should be able to use it still. It hasn't broke my face out either because my face is very sensitive. I would totally recommend this product to anyone❤
Dana S.
1,079 reviews
I used this product a couple of times and I think it is pretty good. It doesn’t have an overpowering scent, which is nice. I think it is good for all skin types and I did not have any problems with irritation or break outs after using. The only thing I don’t like about this product is that it is a liquid lotion. I just don’t think it’s the product for me but it does make my skin look great.
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
this is a really great product it does a lot to help to brighten the skin and looks great underneath makeup. I think products also layer well with tis product which is something i always look for when using different skincare. and the packaging is really cute to.
Shams A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don’t own this green bottle mine is light see through bottle that works wonders i use it sometimes as spray and go when I’m lazy it hydrated my face leaves it smooth and shiny totally worth the price I believe I bought it from ulta
Daniela L.
York, PA
I am really enjoying this product. It has a great clean, fresh scent to it. It leaves my skin looking and feeling great. I would definitely recommend to others. It's great for sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
I love this especially when I look so tired it just gives you a really like alive look like you're alive and it makes you look younger to gives your very shiny look too I love this product
Vickie S.
Mandeville, LA
I saw this product, and had to have it. It feels silky, but not thick, seems to be water based. This formula feels amazing on the skin and takes care of dry spots that you have.
Mariah M.
I really enjoy this product. This was the first time I had tried the liquid lotion formula. I was impressed, it helped my skin produce less oil. However, after starting this product I noticed major breakouts on my face. I'm still not sure if it is this product or something else going on.
Fiorella R.
New Jersey
I love this product because is so incredible, I've been having lousy makeup days lstely and I didn't know what to do. My makeup wen5 on so smoothly and stayed on beautifully throughout the day! Will be purchasing the full size for sure
Kareena C.
It is a great product. Loved the amount I got out of it as well. Lasted a really long time. It was also fairly priced which was nice.
Aseel A.
Is this good product ? Doesn't cause any sensitivity to skin ?