Lancôme Énergie De Vie Illuminating & Purifying Exfoliating Scrub Mask uploaded by tee a.Lancôme Énergie De Vie Illuminating & Purifying Exfoliating Scrub Mask uploaded by Jennifer B.

BY LANCÔME

What it is:

A 2-in-1 exfoliating face mask that both hydrates and exfoliates the skin in under 5 minute for purified, smooth, glowing skin.

What it does:

Mask and exfoliate in under 5 minutes! This 2-in-1 exfoliating mask provides the best of both worlds: hydration with a gentle yet effective exfoliation for skin that is instantly purified, fresher, softer, and more radiant. It's fresh texture is formulated with hydrating glycerin, jojoba pearls, and lemon peel. Skin will feel more hydrated, pores appear reduced, and skin's texture is more refined.

Research Results:

• Instantly: Skin feels purified, fresher, softer, and looks more radiant.
  • After one week: Skin feels more hudrated, pores appear reduced, and skin's texture is more refined. Based on self-assessments on 84 women in a 4-week study.

Aqua / Water Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water Betaine Hydrogenated Castor Oil Citrus Limon Peel Powder / Lemon Peel Powder Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Tocopherol Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Hyaluronate Ppg-26-buteth-26 Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Arginine Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate Chlorphenesin Salicylic Acid Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil Xanthan Gum Menthoxypropanediol Panax Ginseng Root Extract Propanediol Phospholipids Caprylyl Glycol Carbomer Citric Acid Parfum / Fragrance

Mari G.
Niles, MI
If you are considering this mask, just buy it. I was skeptical of the price tag, but if I don't use this mask once a week I honest to god break out. The natural fruit extracts in this mask work as a anti-bacterial which makes sense why I break out less when using it. It smells heavenly and the texture it great how it dries into a jelly texture on your skin. When you take it off I suggest using warm water and working the small beads into your skin to exfoliate dead skin off. Your face feels like a baby's a$$ after, no joke.
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
I’m genuinely in love with this mask. I was skeptical when I first bought it because I love a super gritty exfoliator since I have dry skin, and this mask has a very gentle grain. But after using it I was happily surprised. It did a decent job exfoliating, but the glow I had when I woke up the morning after using this mask was INCREDIBLE. A super quick and genuinely effective mask.
Kate C.
Columbus
I love this so much for prepping for makeup. When I wake up and my skin just feels blah this wakes it up, get that dead skin off, and brightens my skin up. Makeup goes on so much better after this. Again it has a very strong, manly smell but it doesn’t bother me much. Good instant gratification mask for people like me who hate to wait months to see results
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
The packaging is chic and has a great weight to it.

The smell is AMAZZZZING.

You can see the exfoliating beads and the cucumber inside which is pretty cool.

I apply it after I wash my face,
with my fingers all over as a mask, let it sit 5-10 minutes & as you do that you can feel your face start to tingle (a good feeling type tingle) so when the time is up I massage this in to exfoliate and my face feels REFRESHED & SMOOTH.

I feel it’s good for all skin types & I recommend trying it once a week to see how your skin reacts and then more times a week if needed.

Sarah M.
I got this as a sample and loved it! I have combination-dry skin so it hard to find products that balance my skins. This left my skin feeling so refreshed and hydrated. Would defiantly consider purchasing myself.
Katie C.
Piedmont
LIFE LINE TO GREAT SKIN!!! I am a lover of all things Lancome and the Energie De Vie line is phenomenal honestly for all ages! The best thing is it’s a 2 in 1. Exfoliate then leave it on for 3-5min and rinse. Works wonders and wakes your skin up! Feeling lovely!
Ben H.
Vicksburg, MS
I am a HUMONGOUS fan of the Energie de Vie line from Lancôme so when this came out my beauty advisor called me immediately. I love the texture and over all feel of this exfoliating mask. I used it actually on a rough spot on my hand and it gently buffed away. I would buy again and think you should give it a try if you want to brighten up your day.
Diana M.
Fayetteville
Not sure what they were going for with this product. It left my skin Moisturized but I didn't really see much results as the scrubbing was concerned. It was far too gentle. I personally prefer the Lancôme Hydra-Intense Masque Hydrating Gel Mask with Botanical Extract. Also a better price point.
Taylor L.
Kihei, HI
This exfoliater isn’t to harsh and is sooo soothing, smells fresh and left my skin feeling smooth and radiant. Will never use any other skincare except Lancôme (age24)
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I just recently went into Ulta complaining of how dry my skin is. They suggested I try this product and I’m so glad I did. It did wonders on my skin. I use it 2-3 times a week. Before I tried this my moisturizer wasn’t going on right because of all my dry skin. Love this product!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Does this actually work ?
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this exfoliate worth the purchase?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
I'm falling for lancome.
Caitlin S.
Lewisville, PA
I have very oily skin but it is also sensitive. Does anyone know how this product would work with my skin type?

back