BY LANCÔME

1 - Gives skin a much needed energy boost
2 - Mix and match masks to address many skin needs
3 - Travel-friendly mask for at home or on the go

A glow-boosting mini mask trip that hydrates, exfoliates, and purfies skin

Don't let life get in the way of your skin's healthy glow! Mask it up with Énergie de Vie! This set includes 3 Énergie de Vie Masks. For a much needed Sunday detox, use the NEW Purifying and Refining Clay Mask, a soft, cream green mask that cleanses and decongests skin to reduce the appearance of pores. Get rid of urban grime and makeup residue for skin that looks purified and feels invigorated. For the Tuesday Blues, use the NEW Illuminating & Purifying Exfoliating Mask to remove impurities and reveal a radiant complexion for softer skin with a healthy-looking glow. For the midweek burnout, use the Antioxidant Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask, a melt-in mask that helps provide antioxidant protection and primes skin for optimal nighttime conditions. Wake up with skin that is feels energized, hydrated, and glowing.

Set contains:
0.5 Fl. Oz. ÉNERGIE DE VIE NUIT The Antioxdiant Overnight Recovery Sleeping Mask
0.5 Fl. Oz. NEW! ÉNERGIE DE VIE The Purifying & Refining Clay Mask

-Can be used daily

Exfoliating Mask
- Apply to cleansed skin
-Leave on for 3 minutes
-After 3 minutes, massage product into skin, rinse with water, and follow with your toner and moisturizer
-Use up to twice a week
-Tip: great for lips too. Apply using above steps, and follow with your favorite lip product.

Sleeping Mask:
-Use at night after makeup remover and cleanser
-Apply a thick layer to use as a treatment mask or a thin layer as a nightly moisturizer
-Allow cream to melt into skin overnight, no removal needed

Taylor L.
Kihei, HI
This little trio is so affordable for people to try new skin care, it’s Lancôme’s newer skincare line aimed at younger women in their early 20s and 30s who aren’t concerned as much with wrinkles but more preventive care and combating dull skin. I needed buying this kit and later buying the entire line. It’s one he best and lightest moisturizers I’ve used. Sinks I. And actually does it’s job 👌🏼
Ashli M.
St. louis
First let me say that this entire line of by Lancôme is amazing. It smells amazing! And these masks are the icing on the cake. Lancôme can be expensive so I got the mini’s just in case and I’m blown away at how great this entire line is. Definitely worth the price for the full size.
J-Baby D.
I’ll admit I was nervous to buy this trio at first because they look so small. But what I came to find was how much product was actually needed as opposed to what I thought I needed. These masks ended up lasting me 6-7 months! The exfoliating scrub was literally to die for. My face looked amazing after every single use. The sleep mask was perfect at keeping my skin moistured. And the the clay mask has become the only I use now. Definitely go buy this trio! You will not regret it.
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
I honestly cannot get enough of this line ever since I try to have fell in love with it and I've tried all the products in the lines and they have not disappointed me
Sydney Y.
Watertown, CT
I have been using these for about a month and they are so nice on the skin. I love the overnight cream and the clay mask is really good for my dry skin. I do wish that the bottles were bigger, especially for the high price, but in the end they are great products!
Gabby M.
Washington
I absolutely loved this product! It left my skin feeling soft and hydrated throughout the day. It didn’t have greasy feeling and felt like a mini spa day whenever I used this trio.
Katie G.
New albany, OH
LOVE this kit! Was so excited to get to try the exclusive clay mask included, and the others are always nice to have. I use these as my travel masks. Great value for what you get. Lancome always has the best skincare.
Crystal M.
I personally LOVE this specific line in Lancôme skincare the entire collection with this lime green packaging, for reference I have sensitive very dry eczema skin and even with the light scent it works amazing on me keeps me hydrated that is key for me in skin care!
Carol D.
houston
This comes with an exfoliator which is gentle and a clay mask that unclogs pores and a night cream that’s lightweight but very hydrating. My skin loves it!!
member-f07ca
En lo personal toda la marca lancome me a servido para suavizar mi piel no me a causado ningún problema ni irritación la recomiendo bastante es la mejor

Sephora