BY LANCÔME #60 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

Wake up your eyes with this eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area.

What it does:

About last night? No one has to know. Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing eye gel priovides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved.

Research Results:

Instantly:

• Cool and freshen the eye area
  • 24-hour hydration

After four weeks:

• Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved
  • Based on clinical and self-assessments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Niacinamide Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water Dimethicone Betaine Isononyl Isononanoate Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Ci 42090 / Blue 1 T-butyl Alcohol Tocopherol Mica Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Ascorbyl Glucoside Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 Phenoxyethanol Caffeine Arginine Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Chlorphenesin Silica Silylate Salicylic Acid Silica Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Dimethiconol Limonene Xanthan Gum Menthoxypropanediol Panax Ginseng Root Extract Propanediol Phospholipids Biosaccharide Gum-1 Carbomer Citric Acid Citral Dextrin Oryza Sativa Extract / Rice Extract Parfum / Fragrance

Samantha G.
Charleston
Absolutely Amazing product to add youth, health, and beauty back into your eyes. This product will take dull achy dark eyes and, with a few applications, transform them into youthful bright glowing eyes again! Hands down fantastic, I wish I had a life supply! Recommend to all who suffer from saggy, puffy, dark circles, dull achy eyes you won't be disappointed.
Sabrina A.
Chesterfield
I like how it does feel cooling and I usually keep it in the fridge for extra cooling. It also has a little bit of a glistening in it but nothing too noticeable so my under eye darkness looks a little less dark. I’ve been using it for a good two months now and I see a little difference in my under eye bags. I only put it on in the morning after I wash my face for an extra wake-me-up but after I put it on I apply concealer and this eye gel rubs off which is kind of annoying. So for the price I’d probably buy something else before buying this again when I’m out.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This product has helped immensely with my dark circles and dry, textured under eye area. It provides a nice, natural glow that helps me not have to use as much concealer. This product did in fact have some faults. It’s super expensive, and I didn’t see any real results until I was almost out of product. Also, if you aren’t careful with it it will peak under makeup! I feel this may be due to the extremely rigid applicator, I wish it had a more delicate one.
Robin S.
Corbin
This stuff is the bomb! It is worth the 39 dollars and then some! It is especially worth it if you store it in the fridge and then use it on your eyes every morning before moisturizing and doing your make up. It gets rid of bags and tired looking eyes. The best part is if you get it right now at the Lancome counter at Belks you get a free amazing gift of blush, lipstick, blush brush,moisturizer, make up remover, and a really nice bag all for just a 35 dollar purchase, which this one small purchase qualifies you for! Just a little amazing tidbit of information!!! So hurry in, you won't regret it, I promise, but make sure to put it in the fridge!!! Let me know what you all think and also if you get your free gifts and which ones you choose. Oh yeah, I forgot that part, you even have choices in which types of gifts you get. Hurry in before they run out! This one can't last long.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
Im not a big fan of lancome , but this product is amazing!!!! I have a problem sleeping so my dark circles are terrible.
Someone in Sephora recommend to me , and she told me to put it in my refrigerator, this cream definitely change my mornings you can feel the relief and the difference in your eyes , reduces the inflammation of the eyes immediately, this is a must have .
This is my second bottle, is very easy to apply, is small but you don't need a lot product.
Super recommend i bought it in Sephora $39 dollars
Paula Bianka Y.
Levittown
This eye cream is the best thing that ever happen to my eyes! It’s light consistency, absorbs really well (although I like to keep it overnight instead of morning) and smells great! The great moment is when you realize something is off when I skipped few days of using it ! Lancôme Énergie De Vie Eye Illuminating & Cooling Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel The verdict : it’s working and addicting !!! Bravo !
Victoria L.
Townsend
This awesome product really delivers. I wake up with puffy eyes. Some nights I cry. This gel gets rid of the puff and brightens up my eyes and my day. Great value. Great product and packaging. Repeat buyer. Recommend it to my friends and clients.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This is great eye gel it’s cooling and it’s even better if you put it in the fridge. I go down eat breakfast and if I have puffy eyes I’ll apply this and let it sit and soak. When I go to do my makeup my under eyes by then are depuffed and are ready for makeup. To the illuminating factor it’s more of hydrated kind of glow nothing crazy.
Hannah H.
Bennington
I was recommended this at Ulta for my undereyes because they are incredibly dry and dark, but after using this for weeks in a row it didn’t meet my expectations. It provides a soothing, cooling sensation and depuffs my undereye area in the morning, but it didn’t perform the way I wanted it to. A plus, however, is that you won’t run out of product anytime soon, it seems to be endless!
Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
I gave this as a gift to my friend who is an RN and works long hours. She needed hydration as well as a brightener for her under eyes. She has no time for makeup but she does try to keep her skincare regimen consistent. As she started using this, all I can say is that she looks as healthy as ever. She no longer looks tired.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this really cooling?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have swollen eyes sometimes in the morning. Will this help? It sounds amazing!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How quick does this absorb?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I have slightly dark circles, would you recommend this product and is great for oily skin.

back