BY LANCÔME #61 in Eye Creams & Treatments

What it is:

Wake up your eyes with this eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area.

What it does:

About last night? No one has to know. Formulated with caffeine and antioxidants like cranberry, lemon balm, and ginseng, this eye gel is the perfect day-after solution. This refreshing eye gel priovides 24-hour hydration and features a unique applicator with three massaging rollerballs that instantly cools and freshens the eye area. Over time, puffiness and dark circles look visibly reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved.

Research Results:

• Cool and freshen the eye area
  • 24-hour hydration

After four weeks:

• Puffiness and dark circles appear reduced and wrinkles around the eye area are visibly improved
  • Based on clinical and self-assessments.

Aqua / Water / Eau Glycerin Alcohol Denat. Niacinamide Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water Dimethicone Betaine Isononyl Isononanoate Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Ci 42090 / Blue 1 T-butyl Alcohol Tocopherol Mica Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil Ascorbyl Glucoside Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 Phenoxyethanol Caffeine Arginine Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate Chlorphenesin Silica Silylate Salicylic Acid Silica Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Dimethiconol Limonene Xanthan Gum Menthoxypropanediol Panax Ginseng Root Extract Propanediol Phospholipids Biosaccharide Gum-1 Carbomer Citric Acid Citral Dextrin Oryza Sativa Extract / Rice Extract Parfum / Fragrance

Sarah L.
I'm 19 with no real concerns (eye wise) and this was my first eye cream / gel, and I'm in love. Its a cooling eye gel meant to help with brightness, and it's absolutely amazing. I have a little bit of darkness on the outer corner of my eyes, but after using this it disappears. The applicator is also really nice because it has rollerballs that massage the eye area. I like taking a little bit of product up onto my eye, on the brow bone, and in the inner corner of my eyes and massaging it in with the applicator to help with firmness and circulation as well as brightness!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
This product has helped immensely with my dark circles and dry, textured under eye area. It provides a nice, natural glow that helps me not have to use as much concealer. This product did in fact have some faults. It’s super expensive, and I didn’t see any real results until I was almost out of product. Also, if you aren’t careful with it it will peak under makeup! I feel this may be due to the extremely rigid applicator, I wish it had a more delicate one.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Im not a big fan of lancome , but this product is amazing!!!! I have a problem sleeping so my dark circles are terrible.
Someone in Sephora recommend to me , and she told me to put it in my refrigerator, this cream definitely change my mornings you can feel the relief and the difference in your eyes , reduces the inflammation of the eyes immediately, this is a must have .
This is my second bottle, is very easy to apply, is small but you don't need a lot product.
Super recommend i bought it in Sephora $39 dollars
Raven A.
This product was made for the younger generations. This is for those minor “bags” we think we have, puffiness, fatigue, basically if you have a unattractive under eye and your 30 and younger you NEED this. The cooling balls on it it helps reduce the inflammation under the eye. You rub it on your whole eye contour. It’s like a moisture shot for your eye. A BIG wake up call.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
I like this eye cream, I received a little sample jar, which has lasted me FOREVER so I’ve had plenty of time to try it out. It’s pretty, and it goes on easy. It definitely helps reduce eye bags, but it sometimes leaves a tacky/gummy feel under your eyes if you apply just a little too much? Definitely a night time routine add on rather than a morning skin prep.
Lynn B.
This smells fresh and isn’t overpowering. It’s a gel vs. cream. I don’t feel that it moisturizers much since it isn’t a cream. It peels when I apply concealer. I received a sample from Sephora. I wouldn’t buy or recommend this product as it didn’t offer much benefit. There are other products that do a better job and have a lower price point.
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I heard so much about this product. I was told it helped with bags under the eyes and brightens but it just didn’t work for me. I couldn’t see any difference after putting it on day and night for about a week. Others saw a difference in a day! I’m going to just say it must be based on different skin types react differently to skincare.
Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
I gave this as a gift to my friend who is an RN and works long hours. She needed hydration as well as a brightener for her under eyes. She has no time for makeup but she does try to keep her skincare regimen consistent. As she started using this, all I can say is that she looks as healthy as ever. She no longer looks tired.
Alexia M.
The full-size is photographed but I bought mine in a set on Sephora that came with a cleanser as well as overnight mask and I enjoy the eye cream because the packaging is gorgeous you can see beautiful sparkles in the cream and on a long day when I’ve missed sleep I like to rejuvenate myself with this eye cream
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
This is fabulous for mornings when you haven't slept well the night before and it shows! It feels cool and tingly while moisture is soaking in! It is not at all oily, so it's perfect for all skin types. Within a few minutes my eyes looked so refreshed ! Dark circles, little bags are much less noticeable. The only negative is it is a tad pricy.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this really cooling?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Would I be able to find this in a Walmart, target or Walgreens? I live close to these stores but am about 40 minutes from anywhere else.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I have swollen eyes sometimes in the morning. Will this help? It sounds amazing!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
How quick does this absorb?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I have slightly dark circles, would you recommend this product and is great for oily skin.