Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye

Wake up your eyes with this eye gel formulated with antioxidants and caffeine in a triple steel rollerball massaging applicator that instantly cools, refreshes, and hydrates the eye area

Is it good for allergic skin?
How effective is it with dark spots under the eyes?[product:lancome-energie-de-vie-the-illuminating-anti-fatigue-cooling-eye-gel]
CAN IT APPLY ON SENSITIVE SKIN?
Start your review of Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye!
Nicole C.
Spencer, MA
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Nicole C.
Although I found it be really hydrating and did enjoy the consistency of it, it did absolutely nothing for my dark circles under my eyes. I saw no improvement whatsoever. Additionally, I’m pretty sure this actually caused adverse effects for me. I woke up with a little bump right under my and one on top of my eyelid. I’m going to discontinue using
Jenni L.
Lansing, KS
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Jenni L.
I’m obsessed with this eye gel! It instantly cools the under eye area and illuminates! I just use it right in the morning so I can look fresh and awake! It even helps wake me up! Pro tip: store it in the refrigerator to make it even cooler and it gets even more of a cooling sensation! I literally could not go without this!
Jackie G.
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Jackie G.
I love this for the morning time. I wake up with puffy eyes and this does the job. The gel literally rolls under your eyes and instantly brings some relief. This was my first time using it but I definitely recommend. I bought it at Marshall’s for $15 and I was pumped.
Keilani L.
Redlands, CA
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Keilani L.
This eye gel is wonderful! Gives an instant cooling sensation and tightness to the under eye skin. Your eyes will feel and look brighter and the bags will definitely shrink.
Kayla J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Sephora
When I applied this eye gel it instantly gave me a refreshing and cooling sensation that felt so good under my eyes. I received it as a gift and read that it is formulated with antioxidants and caffeine which has amazing benefits for the skin. Once I run out of this I will definitely purchase a full size product.
Anastacia M.
Richford, NY
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Anastacia M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Finally finished up this Energie De Vie The Illuminating and Anti Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel from Lancome. I am really sad this is gone because I really enjoyed it. For one it has steel rollerballs that feel cooling on the eye. It's like a little eye massage every time I used it. I noticed a decrease in puffiness and I think those rollerballs helped a lot. It also had antioxidants and caffeine. Which definitely helped with my darkness. But the best part of all is the texture. It's a nice lightweight cooling gel. It absorbs beautifully in to the skin skin and had a little luminosity. It made it really nice under makeup because I didn't have to wait a while for it to dry down and it didn't cause my concealer to slip around. I highly highly recommend this!
Andrea A.
Lancome Énergie De Vie Eye uploaded by Andrea A.
I was talked into buying this cream at ULTA and I was unfortunately disappointed. I saw that it worked for about a week and then I saw no results. I paid about 45$ for this tiny eye cream and I truly don’t think I would buy it again. What I do like about it are the massage balls that it has in the tip. I use these to apply other eye creams. Sadly this did not work for me! Lmk if it works for you!
Sakypzhamal B.
Pittsburgh
I do love this eye gel. Since I started using it I feel my wrinkles get less and dark circles came better. I use it around half year and I will definitely continue to do.
Gabrielle B.
Sault S Marie, MI
I do like this eye gel by Lancôme. I loved the roller ball on it. I really loved the cooling effect it had. I don’t know if I noticed much of a difference in my under eyes after using it though. It did feel refreshing, but I honestly don’t know if it had any noticeable effects.
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
Usually I don't like products that you apply directly to your face or have to scoop out of a jar but I actually love the applicator! The rollers feel cool and make my eyes look refreshed. The smell is amazing and wakes me up in the morning but also feels relaxing and spa like so I can use before bed as well. The skin around my eyes actually feel tighter after applying. Will continue to use!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Azaliya M.
Parker, CO
il y a 2 ans
Holly F. il y a un an
I’ve been using it for a few weeks now and although it is refreshing and helps to de-puff, I have not seen change in dark spots under my eyes.