Lancôme ENERGIE DE VIE Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Amy A.Lancôme ENERGIE DE VIE Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Serenity K.Lancôme ENERGIE DE VIE Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream 1.7 oz uploaded by Serenity K.

BY LANCÔME

An energizing cream that relieves dullness and revitalizes the skin. Inspired by the latest Chinese beauty rituals, Energie de Vie Cream is a daily moisturizing, lightweight, yet nourishing texture that melts into skin to soften, refine, and boost radiance. It gives skin a jolt of energy, resulting in a healthy-looking glow. Use it as the second step in the Energie de Vie regimen to hydrate and visibly reduce signs of fatigue after rejuvenating skin with Energie de Vie Lotion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Energie de Vie Cream is infused with three root extracts inspired by traditional Chinese rituals. One of the most active parts of a plant, roots hold an extraordinary reserve of life. This product has been dermotologically tested, tested under ophtalmological control, and tested on sensitive skin. Research results: Based on consumer evaluations of 43 women in a 4-week study: - 83% felt skin was hydrated - 79% felt skin texture looked refined see more...

Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this moisturizer for when my skin is feeling a little on the dry side even though it's oil. It gives it the perfect boost of hydration without making me more oily. It should last you months for the size you get - a little goes a long way. Lancôme ENERGIE DE VIE Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream 1.7 oz
Kiana V.
I usually use this every morning after I wash my face. I invested in a more high-end moisturizer due to my face being super dry. I am highly impressed with this moisturizer. It hydrates my face and gives me a glowing look after. I am so happy I found this product.
Imaan R.
Morton Grove, IL
I used this 2x daily for a month. Saw no changes in skin whatsoever. I don't think this is wirth the price, there are definitely better alternatives on the market.
Kirsti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is my holy grail of all moisturizers!!!! It was pricey but absolutely worth it.  It's keeping my aging skin youthful tight and bright!! I love it!!!!
Elena R.
Left my skin so rejuvenated!! I used it daily and noticed my skin so hydrated. Lancôme Energie de Vie The Water-Infused Cream 1.7 oz
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this daily cream for my super dry and sensitive skin! It's quite expensive but it lasts for a while and I wait until the bonus time!
Heather N.
I love Lancome products They work very well and don't get on your pillows or anything plus they are great under your makeup and primer
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I have been loving this moisturizer. I have combination dry skin, and this hydrates well without being too heavy. It's a gel cream formulation that leaves your skin with the best healthy glow. It hasn't caused any breakouts. I like that it helps even out skin tone over time as well.
Amy A.
Smells great and feels good on my skin. It feels nice and light and my pores don't deep clogged! I use this as a moisturizer sometimes during the day if I'm on the go. Its small enough to keep in my makeup bag.
Brandi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite go to moisturizers when my skin is a little dryer. I tend to have oily skin, which this doesn't worsen, but seems to balance my skin. The scent is heavenly. If you like roses and patchouli scents, this is for you. The scent tends to linger, so definitely love those types of fragrances. This really brightens my skin. I'll definitely keep this in stock!