Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've always struggled to find the best moisturizer. I'm a makeup/skincare fanatic, but yet still NEVER found a good moisturizer.
I went into Lancôme at my local ULTA, and one of the girls who had similar skin to mine (I'm dry/combo, I only get oily around my nose area and the space between my brows, other then that I am bone dry).
She sat me down, and we went through the steps, the SECOND she put this on my face I knew I was in love. It soaked into my skin right away, and I actually looked like I was glowing. I bought the water cream and also the eye cream, because I wanted something more refreshing for my under eye.
It's been since Nov 2017 (now may 2018) and I'm still standing strong! It changed my skin for the better and my makeup even sits so much nicer on top!

Recommend 100%