BY LANCÔME

An energizing water-infused moisturizing cream that leaves the skin feeling nourished and looking revitalized for an instant dewy glow.

This newly formulated water-infused moisturizing cream leaves your skin feeling energized and looking more rested. Formulated with cranberry, ginseng, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this moisturizer improves the look of dullness, roughness, and dryness for a hydrated, smooth complexion. The cooling effect upon application, significantly increases skin moisture for hydration beyond 24 hours.

Tired of looking tired? Lancôme’s Énergie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin.

Free of Sulfates and Phthalates

• I was given some samples of this product, but I do not kn...4 Answers
  • I have combination oily skin, I'm looking to hydrate my s...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to the other skin care lines they h...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have been on the lookout for a great lightweight moisturizer that sinks in quickly but still feels hydrating. This is by far the best I have tried yet! It feels silky and light but also like I just splashed water on my face. I felt hydrated all day. It has a really fresh but really light scent. It made my makeup stay on longer and my skin looked happy all day. I am so so happy I found this stuff. Next time I'm going to try the liquid lotion essence in this line. It's so different! " in 45 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry skin, so every night, after I shower and wash my face, I use this moisturizer! It definitely allows me to go to sleep with a smooth face. " in 25 reviews
Tracy R.
Lebanon, IL
Very nice face cream, which absorbs easily and quickly into skin, refreshing and cooling.
This moisturizer moisturises skin lightly, without leaving skin greasy or feeling 'heavy'.
I wouldn't recommend this product as an intensive moisturizer, as I don't find that it is a 'strong' enough moisturizer for those with dry skin.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
This has become my all time favorite all day cream ever! its pricey but honesty, its so so so worth it. it leaves your skin fresh, light, and not oily! its a great moisturizer for the whole day and and lasts. it works great with make up and won't cause break outs, i have combination skin and the lancome cream is great for it
Cynthia C.
For someone who has dry skin yet gets oily as the day goes on, I would recommend this product. It feels refreshing when I apply it and feels light on my skin. It moisturizes well but my little concern is that on some days, my skin would feel a bit dry after a while.
chichi m.
Schaumburg, IL
Any lancome product is a must have for me. This one is water based so it won't clog your pores and if you have acne prove or oily skin this is the go for you. It does a great job at moisturizing my skin even in the winter. This product is seriously A1 like for real.
Anna W.
Conway, AR
Loved this product!! It was very moisturizing and lasted all day! I bought it at Dillard's and it was a little pricey but so worth it! My skin has never felt so hydrated! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that just needs an extra boost of moisture!
Alex M.
The bouncy gel texture really locks in moisture for the skin. First time user but love the brightening and glowing results. Packaging is super attractive and great for sensitive skin. Pricey, may not repurchase but if there were smaller sizes I may have picked up another for travel!
Miranda W.
Webster , MA
Obsessed! This is hands down the best Lancome cream I have ever used. I've been using Lancome for the last 4 years, I have no anti aging concerns I am only twenty five so this cream is perfect for me. Helps to hydrate my skin and make it feel awake and plump
Lisa N.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Felt really nice on my skin and kept my skin moisturized. I am fairly young so I didn't see much improvement on smoothing of plumping but It did feel and smell nice. I would recommend this for women in their mid 30s and would probably use again down the road.
Julie H.
I love this product! It feels so refreshing and soothing after applying. It also smells incredible. It is amazing to use after being in the sun, in the summer heat and also is great for skin exposed to the wind. It makes skin feel silky soft and moisturized.
Sophie R.
San Diego, CA
This moisturizer works well with oily skin. It makes my skin feel hydrated without it getting oily. I use it for night and day. It has no sun screen in it. I have gone through 4 jars of this stuff and it probably lasts me around 3 months or so using every day morning and night. You only need such a little amount to feel moisturized.
Maryam M.
What's the difference from their other lines? Is it good for sensitive skins?
Isvi M.
Panama
I was given some samples of this product, but I do not know very well what it is used for, I would appreciate that comment
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
I have combination oily skin, I'm looking to hydrate my skin and have a good complexion. Would this mask be suitable for me? Also is it worth the money?
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
I just got this! Should I be using this at night? Or is it only for daytime and prior to doing your makeup? Would it be at all beneficial to use this at night?
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I just got this as a free sample after a purchase. I’m not sure what it’s for or how it works. Do any of y’all have it and have an opinion on it?Lancôme Énergie de Vie Day Cream Water-Infused Moisturizing Cream