BY LANCÔME

An energizing water-infused moisturizing cream that leaves the skin feeling nourished and looking revitalized for an instant dewy glow.

This newly formulated water-infused moisturizing cream leaves your skin feeling energized and looking more rested. Formulated with cranberry, ginseng, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this moisturizer improves the look of dullness, roughness, and dryness for a hydrated, smooth complexion. The cooling effect upon application, significantly increases skin moisture for hydration beyond 24 hours.

Tired of looking tired? Lancôme’s Énergie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin.

Free of Sulfates and Phthalates

• I was given some samples of this product, but I do not kn...4 Answers
  • I have combination oily skin, I'm looking to hydrate my s...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to the other skin care lines they h...1 Answers
Lancôme Énergie de Vie Day Cream Water-Infused Moisturizing Cream
  • "I have been on the lookout for a great lightweight moisturizer that sinks in quickly but still feels hydrating. This is by far the best I have tried yet! It feels silky and light but also like I just splashed water on my face. I felt hydrated all day. It has a really fresh but really light scent. It made my makeup stay on longer and my skin looked happy all day. I am so so happy I found this stuff. Next time I'm going to try the liquid lotion essence in this line. It's so different! " in 45 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry skin, so every night, after I shower and wash my face, I use this moisturizer! It definitely allows me to go to sleep with a smooth face. " in 25 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I've always struggled to find the best moisturizer. I'm a makeup/skincare fanatic, but yet still NEVER found a good moisturizer.
I went into Lancôme at my local ULTA, and one of the girls who had similar skin to mine (I'm dry/combo, I only get oily around my nose area and the space between my brows, other then that I am bone dry).
She sat me down, and we went through the steps, the SECOND she put this on my face I knew I was in love. It soaked into my skin right away, and I actually looked like I was glowing. I bought the water cream and also the eye cream, because I wanted something more refreshing for my under eye.
It's been since Nov 2017 (now may 2018) and I'm still standing strong! It changed my skin for the better and my makeup even sits so much nicer on top!

Recommend 100%
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This moisturizer is amazing for dogs skin is water and feels so it’s great for any young skin and older skin if you have a problem with breaking out or having to moisturizer that turns your face very oily or a moisturizer that when you apply at hydrous but after a while it feels very dry with this product you would not have that problem because it hydrates it gives you claw and takes away the donis and it’s amazing ‏
Kaylee W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product is light weight and moisturizing but I could not get past the smell. I am very sensitive to smells and get migraines easily. This smells like old makeup and perfume. If you’re also sensitive to smells you may not be a fan of this product. I have very dry skin and it did help moisturize but there’s other products that help my skin that are much cheaper and don’t smell so awful.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I received a sample of this cream in a subscription box. It is for all skin types and is very light but hydrating. It smells fresh and it’s great to use under foundation. Lancome products have always been a big hit in my family, my mother is obsessed with then and I enjoy them as well. This did not break me out which is great as I have sensitive skin.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is the moisturizer I am currently using. I have been loving gel-cream formulas recently, and I've been enjoying using this particular one. It doesn't have a scent, and it glides on so smoothly. It absorbs so well, and keeps my face hydrated until I do my nightly routine. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I received it in my Macy’s box and i wasn’t too sure about it until i tried it. It makes my face feel so moisturized and hydrated, feels so light going and and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. My skin soaks it all up. Love it and will definitely buy it when i Run out.
Beyla R.
Arlington
I absolutely love this product. It is my first high end moisturizer, and it works wonders. I had no idea that you were supposed to moisturize no matter what skin type you have, and since using it, my skin has had a natural glow ever since. It is very pricey though, but it will last forever.
Edhilis P.
Henrico, VA
Nice moisturizer. I think there is one that is a night mask (similar packaging to this) and I love putting it on before going to bed, leaves my face super moisturizer. It does have a strong scent tho!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Hydrating and easy on the face. This left my skin feeling great, young rejuvenated and renew. My makeup went on like a dream after using this. I only had a sample so I can speak on the long term effects.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Do you ever feel like you need to start using a moisturizer. But you feel like everyone you try is soooo oily and thick? Well here is the moisturizer for you! It's a gel/ cream texture that soaks into the skin like refreshing water. The Energie De Vie day cream is for all skin types. It does not have SPF so you want to wear a sunscreen on top. If you love the day cream, you'll love the night cream!!!
Maryam M.
What's the difference from their other lines? Is it good for sensitive skins?
Isvi M.
Panama
I was given some samples of this product, but I do not know very well what it is used for, I would appreciate that comment
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
I have combination oily skin, I'm looking to hydrate my skin and have a good complexion. Would this mask be suitable for me? Also is it worth the money?
rachel h.
Highland Hgts, KY
I just got this! Should I be using this at night? Or is it only for daytime and prior to doing your makeup? Would it be at all beneficial to use this at night?
Maryam M.
How does this compare to the other skin care lines they have?