BY LANCÔME

An energizing water-infused moisturizing cream that leaves the skin feeling nourished and looking revitalized for an instant dewy glow.

This newly formulated water-infused moisturizing cream leaves your skin feeling energized and looking more rested. Formulated with cranberry, ginseng, lemon balm, and vitamin E, this moisturizer improves the look of dullness, roughness, and dryness for a hydrated, smooth complexion. The cooling effect upon application, significantly increases skin moisture for hydration beyond 24 hours.

Tired of looking tired? Lancôme’s Énergie de Vie is a simple, efficacious routine that works to reawaken tired, dull skin, giving you an instant glow. Today's signs of fatigue could turn into tomorrow's visible signs of aging. Lack of sleep, high stress, pollution, daily life excesses all these environmental factors alter the appearance of the skin.

Lemon Balm – known for soothing, calming, and anti-inflammatory benefits
Goji Berry – known to strengthen skin defenses via its antioxidant action
Gentian – contains specific sugars shown to help energize skin
Vitamin E- known for its antioxidant activity

Diminishes signs of fatigue and revitalizes skin
Instant glow

Free of Sulfates and Phthalates

Ingredients: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, SUCROSE, STEARATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-8 STEARATE, UREA, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, TOCOPHEROL, ALCOHOL, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROXYPALMITOYL, SPHINGANINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, STEARIC ACID, CHLORPHENESIN, PALMITIC ACID, MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL, TAMARINDUS INDICA SEED GUM, LIMONENE, XANTHAN GUM, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GINSENG, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA ROOT EXTRACT / WILD YAM ROOT EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA OIL / AVOCADO OIL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE, CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, MYRISTIC ACID, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, CETYL ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, BHT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL / APRICOT KERNEL OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS, DULCIS OIL / SWEET ALMOND OIL, HEXYLDECANOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL / RICE BRAN OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Usage: Use morning and night after your Énergie de Vie Cleanser and Pearly Lotion as your daily moisturizer.
Massage into face and neck.
Tip: To maximize glow efficacy, start with Lancôme's Advanced Génifique as your serum.
Intended for daily use.

• I have combination oily skin, I'm looking to hydrate my s...4 Answers
  • I was given some samples of this product, but I do not kn...4 Answers
  • How does this compare to the other skin care lines they h...1 Answers
Lancôme Énergie De Vie Day Cream
  • "I have been on the lookout for a great lightweight moisturizer that sinks in quickly but still feels hydrating. This is by far the best I have tried yet! It feels silky and light but also like I just splashed water on my face. I felt hydrated all day. It has a really fresh but really light scent. It made my makeup stay on longer and my skin looked happy all day. I am so so happy I found this stuff. Next time I'm going to try the liquid lotion essence in this line. It's so different! " in 45 reviews
  • "I have pretty dry skin, so every night, after I shower and wash my face, I use this moisturizer! It definitely allows me to go to sleep with a smooth face. " in 25 reviews
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love Làncome & this Energie Di Vie Day Cream is one of my latest lovely discoveries💚 no sulfates or pthalates either! It's water-infused,so my skin just drinks it up. Cranberry, ginseng, lemon balm are all in there too making it feel refreshing & rejuvenating. #lancomemiracle #lancome #skincarebylancome #beautifulskin Lancôme Énergie De Vie Day Cream
Lancôme Énergie de Vie The Illuminating & Anti-Fatigue Cooling Eye Gel
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I received a sample of this cream in a subscription box. It is for all skin types and is very light but hydrating. It smells fresh and it’s great to use under foundation. Lancome products have always been a big hit in my family, my mother is obsessed with then and I enjoy them as well. This did not break me out which is great as I have sensitive skin.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
This moisturizer is nice and light and refreshing without being too thin or watery in consistency. I love the way my skin looks after I’ve been wearing this moisturizer for a few hours. The only drawbacks I would say would be price and the smell. I’m not too big of a fan of the fragrance in this product. It’s a bit too masculine for my liking.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is the moisturizer I am currently using. I have been loving gel-cream formulas recently, and I've been enjoying using this particular one. It doesn't have a scent, and it glides on so smoothly. It absorbs so well, and keeps my face hydrated until I do my nightly routine. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Melissa L.
Tampa
An Energetic Surprise!
You have to try this product to believe it. I use this product every morning before work! 5am wake ups are exhausting but the beautiful energy and lightness of the cream wakes up my face with poise and joy. This is my favorite beauty product and I gifted it to my mother and sister. The cream is water infused and I truly only use a small amount each morning. When I bought the product I felt that I "splurged" since it was expensive but the product lasted MONTHS and I use it daily. It is worth every penny.  So "splurge" on yourself and feel the energizing vibrance that this cream delivers to your face.
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I received it in my Macy’s box and i wasn’t too sure about it until i tried it. It makes my face feel so moisturized and hydrated, feels so light going and and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. My skin soaks it all up. Love it and will definitely buy it when i Run out.
J-Baby D.
When i began my journey on a new skin care regimen, I did not think this would be the stuff to buy. But I am so glad I was wrong. I bought this in February, use it DAILY, and STILL have so much product left over. I have not had to repurchase yet and don’t look to in the near future. My skin feels amazingly hydrated & moistured when I use this product. Overtime the dry patches in my skin have complete disappeared as well. This is a dream of a moisturer, a true must have.
Mars’ A.
Orlando
I really want to love this product but it doesn’t work for me. I thought since it’s water infused it will be great for the summer hmmmmnn!
I have combination skin and every morning, after applying this cream, I begin to sweat profusely in the face. At first I thought I was using too much, my room was too warm etc but no the cream just makes my face start sweating. It’s wild!
I love how lightweight it is. Will try it in the winter as for now it’s a no.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This moisturizer is amazing for dogs skin is water and feels so it’s great for any young skin and older skin if you have a problem with breaking out or having to moisturizer that turns your face very oily or a moisturizer that when you apply at hydrous but after a while it feels very dry with this product you would not have that problem because it hydrates it gives you claw and takes away the donis and it’s amazing ‏
Sarah M.
This was one of the first moisturizers I used when I started caring for my skin. It’s a little pricey, but so worth it. I have combination-dry skin and it balanced me out leaving my face smooth and hydrated.
Maryam M.
What's the difference from their other lines? Is it good for sensitive skins?
Isvi M.
Panama
I was given some samples of this product, but I do not know very well what it is used for, I would appreciate that comment
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
I have combination oily skin, I'm looking to hydrate my skin and have a good complexion. Would this mask be suitable for me? Also is it worth the money?
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
I just got this! Should I be using this at night? Or is it only for daytime and prior to doing your makeup? Would it be at all beneficial to use this at night?
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I just got this as a free sample after a purchase. I’m not sure what it’s for or how it works. Do any of y’all have it and have an opinion on it?Lancôme Énergie De Vie Day Cream