BY LANCÔME

A lightweight moisturizer that relieves dullness and revitalizes skin. Energie de Vie Daily Lotion-in-Gel offers completely clear, invisible hydration with a fresh texture. This innovative formula provides the refreshing power of a gel and the nurturing hydration of a lotion to rejuvenate skin and impart all-day hydration. It features an invigorating gel sensation and leaves skin feeling soothed, hydrated, and refreshed. Research results: In consumer evaluations after 1 week of use: - 79% said skin was hydrated - 74% said skin felt refreshed - 71% said skin felt soothed after 1 application After 4 weeks of use: - 87% said skin felt smoother, revitalized, and toned - 79% said skin felt more rested see more...

Buy on Sephora
Myra H.
Myra H.
I didn't have much hope for this moisturizer but was pleasantly surprised by the hydration that it provided. I just used up a sample of this so am looking into purchasing the full size soon. It's a lightweight gel moisturizer that I think is perfect to use in hot summer months so that your skin feels hydrated without feeling heavy. I have combination skin and my tzone can get oily but I don't find that this adds to the oily look like some cream moisturizers so I really like it.
Claire H.
Claire H.
I Got a 50ml sample first then I bought the full size, I use it as a toner. It's very watery, has a medical scent in it. But I find it refreshing.It delivers a good amount moisture before I start whole skincare routine. If I'm in a trip or in a rush morning, I'll use it as a mask, just put a lot more than usually. Goes great under makeup. But If you want use it as a lotion, I don't think it will be enough, may be good for oily skin
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Laredo, TX
I got is as a sample in my Sephora play box like 2 months ago or so I wasn't so sure if I wanted to use it since the sample was so small but I gave it a try and let me tell u a little goes along way that sample lasted a month maked my face very smooth and hydrate and didn't make me oily love it
Kim T.
Kim T.
Marrero, LA
I love using this product because it smells great, first of all. I purchased it at my local shopping center. The gel is very gentle as it provides a good amount of moisture to the skin. It has helped my dry skin immensely. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
This left such a hydrated feeling to my skin and it works great in the summer time. It was very gentle on my skin. I bought this product from Macy's. It's expensive, but it works and my expectations were met. I do recommend this product for others to try.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is a game charger. It makes your skin look bright and new. Definitely everything I hoped for when buying it. Sorta pricy but a little of the product goes a long way so it last a long time. 10/10 reccomend to anyone looking for a new lotion.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
San Antonio, TX
In love with this!
The price does seem steep, but very little product is required.
I love that after I started to use it, my skin became very hydrated. My moisturizer really started to absorb very evenly. And redness that I usually have is gone.
Nargis A.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Lightweight and easy to use. I liked how it felt and I like pump. I wouldn't say it's great for value but it's not bad, This was the first time I was using this. I did not have any harsh problem with it. I would recommend this to others.
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
This is a holy grail item for me! It has definitely improved the texture of my skin! It hydrates and smooths the skin yet doesn't leave me feeling oily at all! completelt absorbs into the skin leaving it prepped for makeup application!
MaryAnn F.
MaryAnn F.
One of the few oils I feel I need to use a lot of in one sitting. The packaging is lovely and the instant results on my blah skin are delightful...but they don't last and I have to use so much product on my dry face.
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Is this good for oily skin type?
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
How is this compared to their liquid lotion? Is it heavier? Oilier? Is it more moisturizing?
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Does this worth the price?
shatona s.
shatona s.
Ruston, LA
Has this product been discontinued?