BY LANCÔME

A lightweight moisturizer that relieves dullness and revitalizes skin. Energie de Vie Daily Lotion-in-Gel offers completely clear, invisible hydration with a fresh texture. This innovative formula provides the refreshing power of a gel and the nurturing hydration of a lotion to rejuvenate skin and impart all-day hydration. It features an invigorating gel sensation and leaves skin feeling soothed, hydrated, and refreshed. Research results: In consumer evaluations after 1 week of use: - 79% said skin was hydrated - 74% said skin felt refreshed - 71% said skin felt soothed after 1 application After 4 weeks of use: - 87% said skin felt smoother, revitalized, and toned - 79% said skin felt more rested see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a couple of samples I got from younkers. I liked the smell and the idea of it, but it seemed to irritate my skin. I haven’t used it enough, but it seems kinda harsh. At least on my skin.,
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin during the winter and combo skin during the summer. I remember when I first used the product, the only thing that was new in my skin routine was this product which I have no idea why the product made my skin felt like it was burning and that I started to form little bumps. I stopped using it for months and started to use it again into my routine but this time it was a different season and I switched out different products and now, it doesn't burn my face (I'm thinking it didn't work well with the other products I have used and trusted and maybe even the season). I still couldn't figure out what this product does for my skin though because I felt like I was adding another step into my routine for no reason. It didn't moisturize my skin or help enhance it when I layer on with another moisturizer. It also left a slightly sticky feel to my skin as well. The only thing I saw it do was that it may have made my skin look less dull, sooth, and fresh/cool. The gel formula does absorb really quickly into the skin as well.

Overall, it's just okay and I wouldn't repurchase again.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally decided to invest in this product and I'm absolutely in love! I've always been a huge fan of the Energie de Vie collection by Lancome and this product is no different. The formula is very gentle, and while it does tend to leave a bit of a sticky feeling behind (only for a short while though!) it really does help repair the skin. I would definitely recommend to use this first before your usual moisturizer as I don't feel like it can replace a moisturizer, but it does give an added dewiness to your skin.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this moisturizer in my Play! by Sephora box and was pleasantly surprised! As a moisturizer alone, it wasn't enough to keep my skin hydrated. However, I used it under my normal moisturizer by patting it into my skin. This made a huge difference in my skin! It was so hydrated and smooth, too! It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a game charger. It makes your skin look bright and new. Definitely everything I hoped for when buying it. Sorta pricy but a little of the product goes a long way so it last a long time. 10/10 reccomend to anyone looking for a new lotion.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so amazing. It feels like rubbing liquid silk on your face. Super hydrating, not heavy at all, and smells wonderful. This product is worth every penny. I have incorporated this into my skin regime and the results have been awesome. My dry skin patches are gone and my skin glows.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best line Lancome has created in years! It is expensive, I'm going to come right out and say it, but it really does make your skin feel clean and energized. I have oily skin, so since it's water based it doesn't break me out or leave me feeling greasy. I love it.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very lightweight moisturizer, I normally use a cotton round to apply it, and that works good. The packaging is super cute. I would recommend to oily skin users
Bailey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this product by a friend who didn't like the way it worked with her skin. I however love it. I have oily skin and it's a bit splochy. However after using this product, my radio patches and uneven tone have greatly decreased and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It's extremely refreshing!
Lisa O.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got is as a sample in my Sephora play box like 2 months ago or so I wasn't so sure if I wanted to use it since the sample was so small but I gave it a try and let me tell u a little goes along way that sample lasted a month maked my face very smooth and hydrate and didn't make me oily love it
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Is this good for oily skin type?
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
How is this compared to their liquid lotion? Is it heavier? Oilier? Is it more moisturizing?
Maryam M.
Does this worth the price?
shatona s.
RUSTON, LA
Has this product been discontinued?