BY LANCÔME

Energie de Vie Crème is a vital healthy cream for a skin relieved from all signs of fatigue. Skin is detoxed, deeply energized and nourished.

Extracted with the most advanced technology, Lancôme has selected 3 millenary roots for their extraordinary properties

• ​rhodiola for energy,
  • gentian for detoxification
  • wild yam for nutrition.

Encapsulated in a syrupy-like texture, these 3 roots have the power to create skin vital energy from within.

For normal to dry skin.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I am in love with with this moisturizer! It’s one of the best moisturizers by Lancôme. I use it as a night and day cream after using the Lancôme Énergie De Vie Foam Cleanser and it is the perfect combination for my dry skin! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I use this moisturizer for when my skin is feeling a little on the dry side even though it's oil. It gives it the perfect boost of hydration without making me more oily. It should last you months for the size you get - a little goes a long way. Lancôme Énergie de Vie Crème Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Day Cream
Kiana V.
I usually use this every morning after I wash my face. I invested in a more high-end moisturizer due to my face being super dry. I am highly impressed with this moisturizer. It hydrates my face and gives me a glowing look after. I am so happy I found this product.
Brandi S.
This is one of my favorite go to moisturizers when my skin is a little dryer. I tend to have oily skin, which this doesn't worsen, but seems to balance my skin. The scent is heavenly. If you like roses and patchouli scents, this is for you. The scent tends to linger, so definitely love those types of fragrances. This really brightens my skin. I'll definitely keep this in stock!
Amy A.
Smells great and feels good on my skin. It feels nice and light and my pores don't deep clogged! I use this as a moisturizer sometimes during the day if I'm on the go. Its small enough to keep in my makeup bag.
Kate C.
Prairie Village, KS
I have been loving this moisturizer. I have combination dry skin, and this hydrates well without being too heavy. It's a gel cream formulation that leaves your skin with the best healthy glow. It hasn't caused any breakouts. I like that it helps even out skin tone over time as well.
Imaan R.
Schaumburg, IL
I used this 2x daily for a month. Saw no changes in skin whatsoever. I don't think this is wirth the price, there are definitely better alternatives on the market.
Kirsti W.
This cream is my holy grail of all moisturizers!!!! It was pricey but absolutely worth it.  It's keeping my aging skin youthful tight and bright!! I love it!!!!
Elena R.
La Habra, CA
Left my skin so rejuvenated!! I used it daily and noticed my skin so hydrated. Lancôme Énergie De Vie Day Cream
Jada J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Ugh.. I love Lancome makeup, thats why its such a sad thing to not be able to love their face care. Breakout city for me with this cream.