Lancôme Energie de Vie Crème Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Day Cream uploaded by Amy A.Lancôme Energie de Vie Crème Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Day Cream uploaded by Serenity K.Lancôme Energie de Vie Crème Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Day Cream uploaded by Serenity K.

BY LANCÔME

Energie de Vie Crème is a vital healthy cream for a skin relieved from all signs of fatigue. Skin is detoxed, deeply energized and nourished.

Extracted with the most advanced technology, Lancôme has selected 3 millenary roots for their extraordinary properties

• ​rhodiola for energy,
  • gentian for detoxification
  • wild yam for nutrition.

Encapsulated in a syrupy-like texture, these 3 roots have the power to create skin vital energy from within.

For normal to dry skin.

Serenity K.
Syracuse, NY
I use this moisturizer for when my skin is feeling a little on the dry side even though it's oil. It gives it the perfect boost of hydration without making me more oily. It should last you months for the size you get - a little goes a long way. Lancôme Energie de Vie Crème Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Day Cream
Kiana V.
I usually use this every morning after I wash my face. I invested in a more high-end moisturizer due to my face being super dry. I am highly impressed with this moisturizer. It hydrates my face and gives me a glowing look after. I am so happy I found this product.
Brandi S.
This is one of my favorite go to moisturizers when my skin is a little dryer. I tend to have oily skin, which this doesn't worsen, but seems to balance my skin. The scent is heavenly. If you like roses and patchouli scents, this is for you. The scent tends to linger, so definitely love those types of fragrances. This really brightens my skin. I'll definitely keep this in stock!
Amy A.
Smells great and feels good on my skin. It feels nice and light and my pores don't deep clogged! I use this as a moisturizer sometimes during the day if I'm on the go. Its small enough to keep in my makeup bag.
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
I have been loving this moisturizer. I have combination dry skin, and this hydrates well without being too heavy. It's a gel cream formulation that leaves your skin with the best healthy glow. It hasn't caused any breakouts. I like that it helps even out skin tone over time as well.
Imaan R.
Schaumburg, IL
I used this 2x daily for a month. Saw no changes in skin whatsoever. I don't think this is wirth the price, there are definitely better alternatives on the market.
Kirsti W.
This cream is my holy grail of all moisturizers!!!! It was pricey but absolutely worth it.  It's keeping my aging skin youthful tight and bright!! I love it!!!!
Elena R.
Left my skin so rejuvenated!! I used it daily and noticed my skin so hydrated. Lancôme Énergie de Vie Day Cream Water-Infused Moisturizing Cream
Mary M.
Love this daily cream for my super dry and sensitive skin! It's quite expensive but it lasts for a while and I wait until the bonus time!
Heather N.
I love Lancome products They work very well and don't get on your pillows or anything plus they are great under your makeup and primer