BY LANCÔME #27 in Makeup Remover

Gently whisk away all non-waterproof eye makeup in an instant. Oil-free and water-fresh, this gentle liquid cleanses and comforts, leaving the delicate eye contour area feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue.

Ophthalmologist -Tested for Safety

• How expensive is it? And how does it work2 Answers
  • It is so expensive guys. Do you really think that it is w...4 Answers
Anne R.
Culver City , CA
Everyone always recommends Effacil and Bifacil to me, but I really don't like either. I know Effacil is supposed to be gentle, but I think there's something in it that irritates me. It leaves my eyes feeling itchy and watery, and the skin around my eyes burns. On top of that, it leaves my skin really greasy and I feel like I still have to scrub to get makeup off! Not worth the money for me.
🇬🇾ROSE| C.
This is a great product it does an amazing job of taking waterproof make up off but there are drugstore brands that will give you the same results with a much lower cost that’s the only thing that makes this product four stars instead of five. I’m not gonna lie though I do use this when I need to fix my eyeliner.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Up until I discovered Effacil I was just using lancome's bifacil make up remover all over my face including my eyes. I never really had a problem with it but this formula is a bit more gentle and effective. There's less smudge and more clear wiping overall with very minimal rubbing.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This is a great eye makeup eye makeup recommend as well if you have sensitive eyes and don’t want to use oil use this it would take makenup off as well I bought a few of these at Ulta Beauty I recommend to everyone who has sensitive eyes
Bree F.
One of my favorite make up removers to use! It's so gentle And really does remove all the junk I had put in my face throughout the day. I love how if I have glue on my eyes from eyelashes, it takes it off immediately and soothes the eye. Can burn if gets in eye. Removed my make up and eye make up with it and my face didn't feel all gross it was gentle and smooth. I don't believe this product has any oil. Maybe oil free.
Nicole C.
Best eye makeup remover I have tried slightly greasy feel but it removes my eye makeup quickly and much faster than my makeup remover wipes. Also very gentle and does not irritate my eyes.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I really love this version it's super easy on the eyes and face which my skin is very sensitive. Definitely my go to product for getting makeup off works great with eyeshadow ♡♡♡♡ a must have for any collection.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This is the best makeup eye remover that I have ever used!! If you wear a lot of eye makeup or just want a really good makeup remover this is it!! It is pricey but worth every penny...
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
This is a great eye makeup remover. It works quickly without too much rubbing which I️ love. It also feels like it conditions at the same time. I️ got a sample in a vox box and have been using it ever since.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
This product has been a favorite of mine for years, by my mother’s recommendation. It gently removes all traces of makeup! I’ve always been highly impressed by the effectiveness of this product. However, there is room for improvement, as it makes my skin fairly oily after each use.
Josmalyn D.
San Juan PR
Is this good? I have been looking for a makeup remover and I have the money to buy it but I just don't know if this is good enough.
İdil D.
Eskişehir, ['', '', 'Eskişehir']
It is so expensive guys. Do you really think that it is worth the money?
Rosie.80 F.
What is the prize? Does it come in different sizes?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Is this product it's good ?