Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

Gently whisk away all non-waterproof eye makeup in an instant. Oil-free and water-fresh, this gentle liquid cleanses and comforts, leaving the delicate eye contour area feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue.

Ophthalmologist -Tested for Safety

• Parfum / Fragrance
  • Magnesium Oleth Sulfate
  • Geraniol
  • Citronellol

Does this product truly work?
Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover ? I always use wipes for makeup. Is it really worth to spent money in this?
It’s this product good for taking off stubborn waterproof mascara and is it actually gently to use for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Lancôme Effacil Gentle Eye Makeup Remover!
Albuquerque
This make up remover removed my waterproof make up fast! It removed make up that usually wouldn't come off with any other make up remover.
Helena, MT
This is such great makeup remover. It will take anything off your skin that you put on it, but it doesn't dry or irritate your skin at all.
This eyemakeup remover is immediate. Quickly removes stubborn mascara. You won't have to worry about removing the volumn mascara,s anymore.
Lemoore
Lancôme effacing gentle eye makeup remover works really good. Takes off your makeup without turning your face red and sore. Give it a try!
Pasadena, CA
Received this as a sample from Sephora and would not purchase. I had to use two cotton balls saturated with remover to take off my mascara.
Woodbridge, VA
One of my favorites! Not oily at all. Make up comes right off! Deff recommend it to anyone. I don't have to use much to remove the make up.
Verona, NJ
My go to makeup remover for my waterproof eye makeup and liquid lipsticks. It doesn't really sting my eyes and does the job really quick !
Kailua, HI
I've used this product for many years. It's gentle on my sensitive eyes. It doesn't have that strange feeling other eye makeup removers do.
Greenbrier, TN
Works great and doesn't hurt my eyes like some of these do. I have very sensitive eyes and this works great to not sting and cause issues.
York, PA
This is really good if you have a very sensitive eye area and sensitive skin. I recommend for dry skin but maybe not so much for oily skin.

117 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
3 months ago
Erin H. • 3 months ago
(Side note: don’t use makeup wipes!!! They hurt your skin in the long run!! Susan Yara on YouTube explains this very well btw) I like this one but only for their own (Lancôme) waterproof mascara. I don’t think it’s worth the money unless that specific brand of mascara is your go-to. Balm cleaners (Heimish has a great affordable one) and MANY drugstore eye makeup removers (The L’Oréal one or the Simple one) perform just as well, and will hurt your wallet less😘