Gently whisk away all non-waterproof eye makeup in an instant. Oil-free and water-fresh, this gentle liquid cleanses and comforts, leaving the delicate eye contour area feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue. OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY

Is it good for dry and acne skin?
Is it good for allergic skin?
What are your thoughts on this? I have the pink one and I like it a lot
Start your review of Lancome Effacil!
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Lancome Effacil uploaded by Fumiko K.
Lancome eye makeup remover has been essential in my routine. I use waterproof mascara, which isn't easy to remove so I tired numerous removers and Lancome was the winner for me. I'm highly allergic to many things but this one doesn't irritate my eyes or skin.
Nazli B.
Lancome Effacil uploaded by Nazli B.
Purchased at: Sephora
💫Double-Action @lancomeoficial Eye Makeup Remover💫 This is by far my favorite eye make up remover.This double-phase liquid feels fresh like water,yet removes even waterproof eye makeup.without drying out my skin🥰 It’s gentle enough for sensitive eyes 🌸Suitable for all, especially for sensitive eyes 🌸Leaves the eye area lightly moisturized,but yet not oily. 🌸Shake gently before use.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Lancome Effacil uploaded by MANDY K.
I don't use makeup remover regularly, but on the occasions when I wear extended stay or waterproof cosmetics, I like having this around. It's very gentle on my eye area, but really helps to left the makeup. Just shake up the bottle well and apply it to my cleansing cloths or cotton pads. This is fragranced, but it's a fresh scent. I love that his isn't drying to my skin at all, and it doesn't leave any sort of oily residue either.
Brianna K.
Epping, NH
I love Lancomes products and this is the best eye makeup remover I've used. It's genly on my eyes and removes all of my makeup with have to scrub my skin. It is oil based so I always washe my face after but I would with any makeup remover. Very gentle and does exactly what it claims.
Aimee U.
Forked River, NJ
My skin is sensitive so it is pretty difficult to find products that don't make me break out. Unexpectedly, I found this makeup remover and it worked out so well for me! Especially in taking off waterproof mascara. I wear waterproof mascara basically everyday for my short asian lashes. My only complaint would be that it does a bit of oiliness on my skin afterwards but I just wash my face to get rid of it. Other than that, I would definitely repurchase :]
Monica K.
Florence, AL
Love this eye makeup remover. It really works well at removing eye liner and mascara.
Micheala G.
Palm Bay, FL
Very gentle on my eyes when removing my eye make up. Bought this at Macy's and it works well. I wear several coats of mascara and it comes right off. Good value for this product! I live by this stuff!
Obie Hanna L.
Fort Bragg, NC
This product is sold on base with make it an easy access to get when ever in running low. This gets every last speckle of makeup my face and doesn't leave yo much of a oil residue..
Emma P.
This product does well with helping to get off the waterproof eye makeup, along with the stuff that's just tough to get off!
Charity I.
I have used this produt for 4 months now. Its so gentle on the skin and removes makeup easily. I also use it for remove facial makeup. It's amazing and doesn't break me up or itch my eyes. I recommend it to all skin types.

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mahi C.
Dallas, TX
il y a 2 ans
Lancome Effacil ? I always use wipes for makeup. Is it really worth to spent money in this?
Erin H. il y a 2 ans
(Side note: don’t use makeup wipes!!! They hurt your skin in the long run!! Susan Yara on YouTube explains this very well btw) I like this one but only for their own (Lancôme) waterproof mascara. I don’t think it’s worth the money unless that specific brand of mascara is your go-to. Balm cleaners (Heimish has a great affordable one) and MANY drugstore eye makeup removers (The L’Oréal one or the Simple one) perform just as well, and will hurt your wallet less😘