Lancôme

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
It takes off your eye makeup so easy and fast I really recommend it and the best part is, it doesn’t burn your eyes!! Plus it’s not that expensive!!
5 / 5
REMOVES WATERPROOF MAKEUP - From longwear, stubborn eye makeup to waterproof or water-resistant; it removes residue and cleanses the skin. Bi-Facil easily removes mascaras and smokey eye looks! BI-PHASE FORMULA - This unique formula is designed with two key components. The oily phase uses lipid concentrate to lift eye makeup off, while the water phase uses unique emollients to leave skin feeling perfectly cleansed! TEXTURE - This oil-based makeup remove is formulated with water to both lift off makeup while cleansing the skin. The formula doesn't leave an oily or greasy feel!
5 / 5
Effacil Face Tonic by Lancome is a refreshing delight! As someone who values simplicity and efficacy in skincare, this tonic exceeded my expectations. Its gentle formula effortlessly removes impurities and traces of makeup, leaving my skin feeling revitalized and balanced. I appreciate how it doesn't strip away moisture, maintaining the natural pH of my skin. The subtle floral scent adds a touch of luxury to my daily skincare routine. With consistent use, I've noticed a visible improvement in the clarity and smoothness of my complexion. Lancome's Effacil Face Tonic is now a staple in my skincare arsenal.