Lancôme Eau Fraîche Douceur Micellar Cleansing Water

Pamper and purify your skin with this refreshing cleansing water that instantly removes face, lip and eye makeup in one easy step. This magic formula with gentle Micellar Technology cleansing agents and soothing Rose de France, lifts and removes makeup and impurities, even waterproof and long-wear formulas, with no need to rinse.

Skin is purified, toned, and left feeling perfectly clean, soft and revitalized.

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist And Ophthalmologist-tested For Safety
  • Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
  • Disodium Edta
  • Rosa Gallica Extract / Rosa Gallica Flower Extract

is it worth the prize
How does this product work for oily and sensitive skin?
Do you like it?
Start your review of Lancôme Eau Fraîche Douceur Micellar Cleansing Water!
How would you rate this product?
Washington, DC
I really like this product but took off a star because it feels a little drying to me. It also doesn’t remove all my eye makeup. I basically use it as a refresher for my skin the morning because I don’t wash my face in the morning. I don’t think I would by this again - I would like something a little more hydrating.
Fairborn, OH
I use this as the first step in my double cleanse. It's gentle on the skin yet effective, whisking away long-wear makeup. It has rosewater in it, helping to calm and reduce redness as well. I love having a no rinse cleanser on hand for when I feel the need to freshen up, but don't to wash my face--it's a game changer!
Tucson, AZ
I like This micellar water really works great on my skin and it is very refreshing It is a one step product is all you need to remove your makeup and clean your skin you can use this for eye, face and lips, the smell is fresh and not heavy the price is about 40 dlls is not cheap but is a great product.
Bronx , NY
El Lancome eau fraiche douceur micellar cleansing water, es muy buena para todo tipo de piel, en mi caso, piel sensible me trabaja súper bien, la he tratado en varias ocaciones y me encanta su suavidad y vitaminas que le proporciona a tu piel la humedad necesaria
Spanish Fort, AL
Love all Lancôme products but especially this one. This always makes me feel like my skin is truly clean after using their honey almond milky cleanser. I like to go back over my skin with the micellar cleansing water. You can see the difference in your skin and you can immediately feel it if you run out. Made me realize just how much my skin loves and needs this product after going two days without it!!!
santa fe
I used to use facial cleansing wipes in the morning before work to avoid the mess of washing my face over the sink, but even though I followed with a moisturizer, they really dried out my skin. I decided to try Micellar water, instead, and after trying a few different brands, this one is by far my favorite. It does not dry out my skin but does leave it feeling clean and fresh.
this Lancôme cleansing water is so good for my skin the packaging is so elegant and beautiful there’s nothing to improve to this product it meet all of my expectations i would recommend it to my family and friends
Cherry valley , CA
This is super gentle on the skin perfect for anyone with sensitive skin , Ive purchased this more than once now and I highly recommend it , it gets rid of all makeup and impurities while leaving skin clean !
Fairly priced for a luxe brand at $40 for 6.7oz. Removed excess makeup well and leaves my skin soft to the touch. It has the signature floral scent by Lancôme, and unfortunately that scent isn’t my favorite. However, the product does its job without agitating my skin, so I’d recommend to someone who doesn’t mind the scent!
Salem, IN
I love this product!!! The best cleansing water I’ve ever used!! I highly recommend trying it out if your looking for a good cleaning water! I also love the packaging! And I love how my face feels after using it!! I go in with this after I was my face a it still pulls dirt and or makeup off my face!! Great stuff!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...