BY LANCÔME #16 in Micellar Water

Pamper and purify your skin with this refreshing cleansing water that instantly removes face, lip and eye makeup in one easy step. This magic formula with gentle Micellar Technology cleansing agents and soothing Rose de France, lifts and removes makeup and impurities, even waterproof and long-wear formulas, with no need to rinse.

Skin is purified, toned, and left feeling perfectly clean, soft and revitalized.

• Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist And Ophthalmologist-tested For Safety
  • Suitable For Sensitive Skin.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Disodium Edta
  • Rosa Gallica Extract / Rosa Gallica Flower Extract

Julienne W.
Bronx, NY
My cleansing micellar water with rose extract is now done. Queue sad music.
This product was a lifesaver many nights when removing make up seemed it would be a hassle; two/three pads soaked with this would get all my make up off. It left my face feeling fresh, as if I washed with a regular cleanser and water
I'll be getting another bottle.
Je t'aime!
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I wish this product came in wipes!! It’s like wiping your face with water when you use this on a cotton ball or soft washcloth, but it takes even makeup off! And it leaves behind no scent or residue. It’s magic water!
Ashley E.
This is one of the best makeup removing producs Lancome has to offer. It may be a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way. Lancome is one of the most wonderful brands when it comes to skin care.
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
I always have trouble getting every trace of make up off. This is my favorite tool to keep my skin clean and free of debris. It's gently and a little goes a long way.
Malia V.
Amazing!!! So I used Lancôme makeup remover, Lancôme foamy cleanser and finish off with this to tone my skin and to remove any oils on my face. I buy this at Macy's. My skin is sensitive so I have tried many drugstore facial washes and wipes but they just irritate or strip my skin too much. Lancôme is wonderful very luxurious feeling on skin and I do not have to worry about breakouts or redness/ irritations. Lately, I have been using this to wipe off all my makeup, fantastic for lipstick removal since I am running out of makeup remover.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This Micellar Water does wonders for taking off even the most stubborn of water proof makeup. It has a beautiful rose scent that is subtle enough that it shouldn't bother those who are sensitive to scent. Great for sensitive skin and does not dry you out. It is quite pricey, and comparable to the drugstore alternatives which is why I only gave it 4-stars. However it for sure worth the splurge if you fly a lot.
Lisa D.
So, I have been using this product for nearly 10 years, since way before micellar waters were popular.  I continue to go back to this, over and over, even after I have tried so many others.  I know this is one of the major reasons I have such clear, pretty skin.  Stay away from harsh cleansers, and try this.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I received a deluxe sample of this in a gift with purchase from Lancome and i' m in love. Before I thought that this was a gimmick like vitamin sprays for the face but this stuff is incredible. I could literally see the dirt coming off of my face. I used it because I was too lazy to go through my normal 30 minute cleansing routine and I fell in love!
Nejra D.
Are you coming back from a long night of having a good time? So good that you're too tired to scrub your makeup off? Well no worries here. This cleanser is amazing. You will only need a tiny bit of the liquid to wipe the night away. They understand that you don't want to be standing in the bathroom forever so they made it to be quick and easy. Amazing packaging. Just incase you want to bring it along with you, it'll fit right into your wrist let!
Tali M.
Chicago , IL
I discovered this micellar water in 2016 and love it! It gets the job done without drying out my face and I don't have to rub too harshest either. Definitely game changing product for me.
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Is it really good or not?
Noelle S.
Is this worth the price? I am interested but don't want to invest in something I don't like...
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
Does anyone know how Micellar water works? This is amazing to me.
Josseline G.