Lanc么me EAU FRA uploaded by Monica H.Lanc么me EAU FRA uploaded by Galiba H.Lanc么me EAU FRA uploaded by trish g.

BY LANC脭ME

A Luxurious Balance of Science and Nature: Reveal Purified, Pampered SkinIn one step, this refreshing cleansing water with Micellar Technology and soothing Rose de France lifts and removes impurities and even waterproof, long-lasting face, eye, and lip makeup. Skin is purified, toned, and revitalized.Saturate cotton pad. Gently smooth over entire face and throat. No rinsing necessary. For enhanced results, follow with your recommended Lancôme Power System.Non-comedogenic.Suitable for sensitive skin.Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I like this micellar a lot. It removes most of my makeup and doesn't irritate my semi sensitive skin. It does tend to feel a little sticky and leaves a small amount of residue but I always tone after and that takes care of anything left over. This paired with the shishedo facial cotton... omg perfect combo!
Monica H.
The best micellar water on the market! It cleans, refreshes, and moisturizes. I use it after I wash my face to get anything my cleanser left behind and add moisture back into my skin. Unlike the most popular brand, I can run to the Sephora or Macy's when I'm out.
Yumi K.
This smells good and it's light on the skin which I like a lot. The packaging is really nice and simple. It does what it saids it'll do. My makeup comes off and it doesn't irritate my skin. I bought mine at Nordstroms and would recommend this to others.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
I LOVE this micellar water! A lot of them leave my skin feeling tacky or greasy and don't even remove my makeup, this does everything it should and leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed! Cute packaging, worth the price!
Ashlie H.
Buena Park, CA
I work for Lanc么me and this is our go to for removing face make up. Bifacil is great for removing eye make up and lipstick, both go great with all of our counters. Very gentle on the skin
Sally D.
It's lancome .. best brand that i ever tried in make up removers .. amazing one ...the packaging is luxurious .. it really meet my expectation .. removing all my makeup gently .. 鉂わ笍馃槍
Mahalia B.
I am a huge fan of Lancome. This is one of the easiest product I have used to take off my makeup. It didn't irritate my skin, make me oily. I was very happy with it.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Great micellar water.
I love how easy it removes my makeup without drying my skin out.
I'm a huge fan of lancome products.
They never disappoint.
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
Takes off my makeup, leaves my skin feeling refreshed and so comfortable and super clean. I love using this as a makeup remover plus as a toner
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Great for removing waterproof makeup! I have a tough time removing waterproof hell liners and mascaras but with this it is pain free and easy!
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Is it really good or not?
Noelle S.
Is this worth the price? I am interested but don't want to invest in something I don't like...
Macarena P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work for oily and sensitive skin?