BY LANCÔME

A three-in-one compact powder. Consider this a makeup survival kit for all skin types. This compact can be used as a wet or dry foundation or as a finishing powder. For a soft matte effect, apply over daytime moisturizer. Sponge product on damp for a full-coverage, flawless matte finish. As a powder: puff on dry over any Lancôme foundation. see more...

• I have dry skin. Looking for a foundation that is going to stay o...1 Answers
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
This is great for days when I am in a hurry but want to look put together. Can use it wet or dry and I usually use it with a damp sponge since it looks more natural and the use a powder brush to lightly dust over top. Give me good coverage but I will say if you put to much can look cakey and dry. But that is why I use with damp sponge. Also like that I can carry in my purse to touch up and it looks fine.
Gabriela A.
Dual finish from Lancome:
Girls I tell you a little about my experience with compact powder Lancome, in the first place it is an extremely versatile powder, it has 3 different ways of using it, it can first be used as a base liquid makeup, only moistens the sponge and go! Second as a dry base, perfect to cover localized imperfections and lastly as a finishing powder, perfect for fixing your makeup!
What do I recommend? I have used it mostly as dust to seal my base, but if you are in a hurry and only have the compact in the wallet can easily save your life! Its finish is durable (I use it all day without need to retouch) and its finish is totally matte! I loved it and I recommend it for sure, for you to take into consideration I am using the tone Matte Bisque II.

Kisses and if you have any questions do not hesitate to write!
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My mother introduced this product to me when I came of age because she has sworn by it for years. It comes in a slew of shades, and has a lot of product in the compact. I will never be with out it. I have 1 in my bathroom that I use to set my makeup for the day, and another one on my purse for touch ups throughout the day. It is housed in sleek, black packaging with a small golden disc on the front with Lancôme imprinted into it. It's lovely. It not only works as a setting powder (and even a powder foundation), but it's chic and feminine. I truly love this. #contest
Alyssa S.
I've been using this powder for years and I still love it! I'm not so sure I would repurchase though since my skin has transitioned from oily to very dry and this is a very mattifying powder. I used to use this as a setting powder over foundation and I would always get compliments on how flawless my skin looked. Now, I use this as a powder foundation and it gives just the right amount of coverage to give you the confidence to go out without any other makeup.
Geri Liz L.
I've used this powder since I was a senior in HS and it's still amazing! You can wear alone or with foundation, the coverage is full coverage. It's a duo coverage it can be use wet or dry but I don't like to wet it because it ruins the texture of it. I recommend you apply it dry first and then spray your face with avian water mist it will look amazing!!!
Pamela P.
Lockport, NY
One of my all time favorite powders! I love that it has different ways to apply, the finish is soft and natural. And has a perfect coverage for a powder. This powder is perfect for touch ups and for a minimal makeup look.

My only complaint is that I am normal to oily and find that it doesn't keep my oily areas matte as long as other powders out there
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
I have recently started reusing this product. This was my go to in high school and college and then I got into translucent powders but I love this one with my bb creams. It gives the extra coverage I want without being cakey.
Angelica R.
Oceanside, CA
The dual finish compact comes with a sponge and puff. The sponge can be used for fuller coverage and the puff for lighter coverage. I use the sponge to apply powder after liquid foundation and will use the puff throughout the day if oil shines through. The powder does not feel thick on my face and applies with a matte finish. I have bought this through Macy's, Ulta, and the Lancome website. It's definitely my only choice for powder foundation.
Ami D.
Got this baby at Macys! I was not convinced to buy this product, at the end I decided to try it full makeup is the best I've tasted! I love the smell is roses, texture is soft when applied and clarifies your skin, leaving an amazing coverage and function dual finish it is best to cover and finish. I recommend it!
Yohana E.
Louisville, KY
I have used this multiple times, I love the coverage it offers and the fact that it is buildable. I love that it does not cake or have cast. Very natural looking
Ariana B.
Nashville, TN
I have dry skin. Looking for a foundation that is going to stay on all day and be full coverage. Applicator would be a beauty blender. Is this a good one to try?