27 colors available

BY LANCÔME #81 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A three-in-one compact powder. Consider this a makeup survival kit for all skin types. This compact can be used as a wet or dry foundation or as a finishing powder. For a soft matte effect, apply over daytime moisturizer. Sponge product on damp for a full-coverage, flawless matte finish. As a powder: puff on dry over any Lancôme foundation. see more...

Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Review for: 100 Versatile Porcelaine Delicate I (C)
This is my all-time favorite powder. I've had Lancome Dual Finish Powder for years and still use it and carry it in my purse. I prefer to use it dry, either for a finishing powder or alone on top of moisturized skin. It is phenomenal at keeping oily skin matte, while still looking natural. No easy feat! My T-zone is literally ALWAYS shiny, and this keeps my face looking great. Not to mention others don't need sunglasses from the glare coming off my forehead! I've sadly hit pan on this one and will definitely be repurchasing soon!
Erika P.
Erika P.
Review for: 240 Versatile Rose Clair II (matte rose) (C)
I've gone through two of these so far, so I think it is safe to say I like it. I use it to set my liquid foundation. I also like to use it when I'm not wearing a heavy amount of makeup and am looking for something quick to apply that will give me the accurate amount of coverage my face needs. Overall, a great product and excellent coverage. Would definitely recommend to friends and will be buying again shortly in the future.
Anna R.
Anna R.
A must have! Great powder! It has good pigment enough to help smooth and give more coverage over foundation but it doesn't add a cakey layer on top. I have dry skin so it's hard find powder that doesn't look cakey or powdery but this is great applied with a kabuki brush. If I use this under my eyes it will crease so I like using a translucent powder under my eyes instead. Dry skin approved! ✔️
Karyn K.
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
I have used this product for longer than I'd to admit. In fact, I have 4 of them scattered in my different bags and car. This is a great powder foundation that can be applied with water, too. It gives flawless coverage. It's great for setting both concealer and liquid foundation. I will always have a couple of these compacts on hand. Porcelaine Delicate is my staple color.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 210 Versatile Clair II (N)
I use this makeup daily. It wears very nice and smooth, not cakey at all. I have acne prone skin, so it is hard to find face makeup that does not make me break out.... When using this makeup I have never had a breakout so that's a big plus. This makeup has great coverage without looking like you are wearing too much makeup. Very nice color, feel, and tone.
Doris A.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
Review for: Pearl
If you're looking for a lightweight powder foundation that makes your skin look flawless, this is the product for you! I have oily skin so I was really worried about whether or not this product would last through out the day but I could easily go 8 hours without a touch up! It's not cakey at all either! Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 345 Versatile Sand III (N)
I love my new compact powder! Not all brands have a dual finish which you can use as a retouch powder or a heavy foundation. I can use it both in a casual wear with just a light powder application or in a formal all day wear! It also has a lot of shade to perfectly fit my skin color. I will surely stick with this brand for personal use! :)
Lady W.
Lady W.
Sharon hill, PA
I love the smell of the foundation. It has a great fragrance. I have used it both wet and dry and it is a pretty good foundation. There are so many colors which is amazing. The coverage is buildable. I don't know if someone with dey skin would like it but i like it and i have oily skin. You will have to touch up but it is super easy to do.
Lani I.
Lani I.
I recently bought this powder from Macy's, and I am really happy that I did. It is a little pricey, but the coverage is nice and it gives my skin a natural finish, that doesn't seem overly matte or fake. I tend to apply it with a brush as opposed to the thin applicator that it came with, as it sets better with the brush.
Cali B.
Cali B.
Van Nuys, CA
This powder is everything! It gives the best coverage of any powder I've ever seen thus far. When I just needed to run a quick errand and didn't want to apply a full face of makeup, I would just wear this. People would literally think i would have on full foundation - that's how amazing the coverage is.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work well without looking like you're wearing a lot of makeup?
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Tai Tam, CA
Does this cause whiteheads/breakouts or clog pores?
Svitlana L.
Svitlana L.
Goshen, IN
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this as a powder over another brand's foundation but I'm curious if anyone uses it as a wet foundation as the consultants often recommend? I'm looking to reduce oil and have a more matte finish!
Jenise w.
Jenise w.
Abilene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this leave me with a chalky feeling or a smooth skin feeling?