Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-Tasking Powder Foundation uploaded by Alissa T.Lancôme Dual Finish Multi-Tasking Powder Foundation uploaded by Gladys S.

BY LANCÔME

Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - This multi-tasking makeup provides customized coverage, from sheer to full with a matte finish. Portable perfection, ideal for all skin types. Benefits: Smoothes on effortlessly, wet or dry, for custom coverage Promises a natural, flawless finish every time Leaves skin feeling soft and supple - never dry (0.67 oz.) - Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup

Gladys S.
Review for: 120 Ivoire (N) more...
Since I started using makeup I've been using this one. I buy the last one at Macy's and I must say that this is the powder of my live. Comparing it with another powders I hace to say that this one totally worth it! I recommend it because of it versatility: it transform your skin into a silky one. You can apply it dry or wet but it will always works! I never go out without it in my purse.
Lancôme Dual Finish Foundation Multi-Tasking Powder Foundation
Brea B.
Harrogate
Review for: 140 Ivoire (W) more...
This is a full coverage powder. I️ wear it everyday over top of a foundation. It is very affordable for the amount of product you get. It doesn’t compare to any kind of powder foundation I’ve ever used. I️ recommend this powder if you like a matte finish and a full coverage face.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ don’t usually use this product as a straight up foundation. I️ used it to set my makeup or dust away translucent powder. I️ absolutely love I️t and can’t wait to try I️t on its own.
Alissa T.
Review for: Other more...
I use this dual finish powder over my foundation and it makes my face look immaculate. I have combination skin and I never have issues with my face becoming oily or getting breakouts. I use the 320 Amande III (N) and I am a medium skin tone. I highly recommend this powder.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
This powder is my life. I've tried all the major brands and this one works the best and had he best color match. I've been using this for 4 years now and I don't plan on stopping. I do not recommend using if your skins on the dry side by itself. Coverage is medium. I have to wear a foundation with it.
member-a97394b22
I have been enjoying this foundation. It provides you with a perfect matte coverage that really looks like skin. It is my go to powder for the work with. And coupled with the Teinte Idole ultra wear liquid foundation makes it awesome!!
Dami A.
This is the only powder I use on my face. I use the 24 hour Lancôme foundation and then I put this on top of it to set it and it does not move. It's a great product. I definitely recommend it for an oily/combination skin person to try this product.
Jessica E.
I love this powder. I have hyperpigmentation but this on top of the liquid makes my skin look flawless and even.