BY LANCÔME

A dual-effect powder highlighter enhanced with light-reflecting pearls for a smooth, buildable glow. Available in illuminating shades for all skintones, this ultra-creamy powder highlighter melts into the skin for a brilliant highlight that doesn't cake. Its wet-dry technology allows for customized highlight and the ultimate versatility: use it dry for a subtle glow, or apply damp for a more intense result. The formula is infused with light-enhancing pearls to achieve that beautiful pearly glow. It's also infused with vitamin E and triglycerides for a non-drying formula that wears comfortably all day long. The lightweight texture applies smoothly and evenly for a second-skin feel, whether using a brush, sponge, or your fingers. Just wear it dry for a subtle highlight, or apply damp for more intense illumination. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• It says that it is a duo finish Highlighter? What exactly does th...2 Answers
  • How do I receive this highlighter to reveiw it? 5 Answers
  • Es hermoso 1 Answers
Megan M.
Megan M.
Review for: Shimmering Buff
There was a time when I changed foundations nearly as often as I changed socks. Liquid, souffle, powder--I tried them all. I finally started settling for Christian Dior's liquid version, but they discontinued my shade. I bought a compact of Olay's "Complete Day Radiance Foundation" and was absolutely delighted with the luminosity it imparted and the ease with which I was able to apply it. Once again, the shade best for my complexion was discontinued. I turned to the Lancome counter, hearing great things about their "Dual Finish Fragrance-Free Versatile Powder Makeup" from the media, friends, and family. I use this 99% of the time. I began in my twenties and am entering my forties, but the foundation "fits" me perfectly all the same. It used to keep my oily T-zone at bay and I knew I didn't have to make a run for the ladies' room to make sure my complexion was flawless. Now it imparts a perfect, lightweight finish with nary a line or wrinkle to show. For the most part, I use it dry (the sponge which comes with it is excellent, or I turn to Beautyblender's sponge or ELF's amazing kabuki brush). At times I have used it in wet form; it gives more coverage and lasts even longer (I am able to teach a full day at school and spend an evening out with no touch-ups, and that is without primer). This is the ULTIMATE FOUNDATION for me. In "Matte Porcelaine Delicate I," my ivory skin is transformed into a glowing version of itself. Pores and blemishes are completely disguised, yet the powder is ultra-natural and breathable, never artificial looking. It would be hard to wrestle this out of my hands--I have one in my purse, desk drawer at school, glove compartment, bedroom vanity, and an extra in my travel supplies. It is simply superb, and I have tried hundreds of foundations before I settled on this.
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Radiant Rose Gold
This highlighter by Lancome is so smooth and buttery, It literally glides on the skin. My favorite shade is Rose Gold. The packaging is so beautiful. The shades are formulated for all skintones, the ultra-creamy powder highlighter melts into the skin for a brilliant highlight that doesn't cake. Its wet-dry technology allows for customized highlight and the ultimate versatility: use it dry for a subtle glow, or apply damp for a more intense result. The formula is infused with light-enhancing pearls to achieve that beautiful pearly glow. It’s also infused with vitamin E and triglycerides for a non-drying formula that wears comfortably all day long. The lightweight texture applies smoothly and evenly for a second-skin feel, whether using a brush, sponge, or your fingers. Just wear it dry for a subtle highlight, or apply damp for more intense illumination. It's formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates. Don't sleep on this highlighter. Go to Sephora and get it .
Cristee B.
Cristee B.
Middletown, RI
Review for: Sparkling Peche
Omg this highlight is beautiful! I had been swatching this highlight every time I was in a makeup store, but was hesitant to the take the plunge. Well I finally did it, and let me tell you, it was the best decision I’ve made. This product is so buttery and soft it feels like a hybrid of a powder and cream highlight. It leaves a beautiful glow and sheen on the skin without looking chunky and glittery or sweaty. I haven’t tried the product wet yet, which you can, but it is already so beautiful dry. If you are looking for a highlight that packs a punch, this is the one. It comes in so many gorgeous shades it was hard to pick just one, so I’ll probably go and get more shades!
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Sparkling Peche
Hello. I wanted to let everyone know that Lancome Dual Finish Highlighter in 05 Sparking Peche is the most amazing highlighter and the best color I have used in a long time. The color is great for my light-medium with yellow skin tone. I like to apply it to my cheekbones, the brow bones, the nose bridge, & the cupid's bow. After I apply it, I feel like I have the most natural glow ever. I love this highlighter and cannot wait to try the other colors.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Review for: Dazzling Bronze
Lacombe Duel Finish Highlighter in Bronze is definitely a keeper. As I have gotten older my skin has been more of a combination of oily in my T zone and dryer every where else and this product has been amazing. It leaves me with a sun baked glow that looks so natural and lasts all day long. Just a little product goes a long way making it very much a bargain at today's standards. I definitely recommend this product.
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: Shimmering Buff
This highlighter is velvety smooth. I've used it about 4 times and the product still looks untouched. I have pale skin and this shows up perfectly. I haven't tried using it with the sponge it came with but instead with a fluffy blending brush. I've tried it both dry and wet and I definitely prefer the look when I wet the product. The shimmer comes out more intense wetting the brush.
Naomi L.
Naomi L.
Coatesville, PA
Review for: Radiant Rose Gold
So freaking creamy smooth. It glides across your skin like you wouldn't believe. Makes your dull skin feel like you have lightening dancing across your face. You glow girl! I want to roll around in it and cover my whole body. Rose gold is glamorous! Ugh just wish it wasn't so expensive. Buy it on sale and it is definitely worth it. The price is why I didn't give it 5 stars.
victoria m.
victoria m.
Review for: Sparkling Peche
I would highly, highly recommend this highlighter. It's a bit glittery, but this highlighter is beautiful. It's a champagne/rose gold color, and is extremely pigmented. A little goes a long way. It's a bit pricey but the product quality is worth it. This is the type of highlighter that works well on medium skin tones. I highly recommend getting your hands on this product.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These highlights completely surprised me! The texture is amazing! It's not glittery like the Anastasia glow kit. They're very creamy and pigmented! My favorite color is Peche, it's perfect for medium tone skins. I applaud Lancome for doing such amazing job! It's a full size highlight, you definitely don't feel cheated for the price point. I need all of them!
Chastity C.
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Luminous Gold
This has to be the most underrated highlighter ever! The formula is so smooth and a little bit goes a long way! I just started wearing it and I can say it is the best and brightest. I like a blinding highlight and this doesn't disappoint. Every time I wear it, people ask me what it is. Lancome HIGHLIGHTERS are amazing! Get yourself one, you won't regret it.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Is it easy to blend?
Shona B.
Shona B.
Ashburton
How do I receive this highlighter to reveiw it?
Amy G.
Amy G.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good highlighter?
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Stowmarket
Whats better for application? Beauty blender or brush?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a subtle highlight or does it give an intense glow?