5 colors available

BY LANCÔME

A dual-effect powder highlighter enhanced with light-reflecting pearls for a smooth, buildable glow. Available in illuminating shades for all skintones, this ultra-creamy powder highlighter melts into the skin for a brilliant highlight that doesn't cake. Its wet-dry technology allows for customized highlight and the ultimate versatility: use it dry for a subtle glow, or apply damp for a more intense result. The formula is infused with light-enhancing pearls to achieve that beautiful pearly glow. It's also infused with vitamin E and triglycerides for a non-drying formula that wears comfortably all day long. The lightweight texture applies smoothly and evenly for a second-skin feel, whether using a brush, sponge, or your fingers. Just wear it dry for a subtle highlight, or apply damp for more intense illumination. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• Es hermoso 1 Answers
  • How do I receive this highlighter to reveiw it? 4 Answers
  • It says that it is a duo finish Highlighter? What exactly does that...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Radiant Rose Gold
This highlighter by Lancome is so smooth and buttery, It literally glides on the skin. My favorite shade is Rose Gold. The packaging is so beautiful. The shades are formulated for all skintones, the ultra-creamy powder highlighter melts into the skin for a brilliant highlight that doesn't cake. Its wet-dry technology allows for customized highlight and the ultimate versatility: use it dry for a subtle glow, or apply damp for a more intense result. The formula is infused with light-enhancing pearls to achieve that beautiful pearly glow. It’s also infused with vitamin E and triglycerides for a non-drying formula that wears comfortably all day long. The lightweight texture applies smoothly and evenly for a second-skin feel, whether using a brush, sponge, or your fingers. Just wear it dry for a subtle highlight, or apply damp for more intense illumination. It's formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates. Don't sleep on this highlighter. Go to Sephora and get it .
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Sparkling Peche
Hello. I wanted to let everyone know that Lancome Dual Finish Highlighter in 05 Sparking Peche is the most amazing highlighter and the best color I have used in a long time. The color is great for my light-medium with yellow skin tone. I like to apply it to my cheekbones, the brow bones, the nose bridge, & the cupid's bow. After I apply it, I feel like I have the most natural glow ever. I love this highlighter and cannot wait to try the other colors.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
Review for: Dazzling Bronze
Lacombe Duel Finish Highlighter in Bronze is definitely a keeper. As I have gotten older my skin has been more of a combination of oily in my T zone and dryer every where else and this product has been amazing. It leaves me with a sun baked glow that looks so natural and lasts all day long. Just a little product goes a long way making it very much a bargain at today's standards. I definitely recommend this product.
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
San Marino, CA
Review for: Shimmering Buff
This highlighter is velvety smooth. I've used it about 4 times and the product still looks untouched. I have pale skin and this shows up perfectly. I haven't tried using it with the sponge it came with but instead with a fluffy blending brush. I've tried it both dry and wet and I definitely prefer the look when I wet the product. The shimmer comes out more intense wetting the brush.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg AMAZING!!! You have to try this highlighter!!! My Mother in law has this and I was playing in her makeup and has to try it!!!! I sprayed her setting spray on first then used it....Gorgeous but sadly I had to depart from it. Smh oh but we will meet again. The kids go to her house Sunday😂😂😀😀😀😱I'm going to be glowingggg ❤
jeannette B.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Dazzling Bronze
Omg these are so buttery and Rich. I love how you can smooth these babies on top of each other!! there's a undertone for every body! very beautiful shimmery luxurious finish. I would definitely buy these over andand over again I have three out of the five colors I hope Lancôme makes more of these in the future!
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Review for: Sparkling Peche
This is my all time FAVORITE highlighter. It's so beautiful on the skin and just blends perfectly. I know so many people who use this and absolutely love it. If you're looking for a perfect highlighter for any look, this is the perfect one. It's definitely worth the money!
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Review for: Shimmering Buff
Very nice product. Easy to blend and can be used with a light hand or built up for a more intense coverage. I really like these and the shade range is really good. Overall happy with this because it is a great formula and goes on evenly and not patchy.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Northport, NY
Review for: Sparkling Peche
This is such a pretty highlighter! It looks amazing on the skin and doesn't show off my pores or texture on my skin. Its a tad on the pricey side but it does last a very long time. This is a great brand and i would buy this product again. I also would recommend this product to all my friends!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Sparkling Peche
In love with this highlighter! When I rub my fingers against it, it is so creamy and buttery smooth! And so pigmented! Live the glow it leaves! And you get quite a lot of product not to mention! I really recommend this highlighter. First swatch is sparking peche.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Is it easy to blend?
Shona B.
Shona B.
Ashburton
How do I receive this highlighter to reveiw it?
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Stowmarket
Whats better for application? Beauty blender or brush?
Amy G.
Amy G.
West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good highlighter?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a ton of highlighters..Is this one really worth it?