BY LANCÔME

Discover the best kept secret of millions of women for over 30 years. The versatile, skin transforming formula wears so many effortless ways. Apply dry or wet as a powder or foundation for a natural matte finish. This portable compact is perfect for quick touch ups, and comes with both a puff and a sponge to build sheer to full coverage.

• In 34 shades for all ethnicities and skin tones.
  • Versatile Coverage. Weightless Feel. All-day perfection

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 220 Versatile Buff II (C) more...
This is another beauty product I can never go without! I have been a faithful user of Lancôme's Dual Finish Powder for 6 years. The coverage is un like any other powder I have ever used. I don't even wear foundation because this product has amazing coverage on its own! When applying the powder, it always completes the look. If you have any acne or redness, this will cover it up! I have to buy 2 of these once a year. It lasts me about 6 months for each use. It blends perfectly into the skin. It is incredibly natural and that's why I love it! It looks like you aren't wearing any makeup! That's how incredible this product is. The dual finish fulfills the natural look you desire. It's not heavy or chalky. It literally blends into your face with no problems. I recommend this product to everyone I encounter! Lancôme Dual Finish Foundation Multi-Tasking Powder Foundation
Lorika Z.
Neenah , WI
Morgan W.
Forney
Love love love this product. The best powder have ever used and love the color. Many different color options. Great application and perfect amount of coverage. Lasts a long time and price is great. Stays in place and last all throughout the day.
Britnee L.
Review for: 100 Versatile Porcelaine Delicate I (C) more...
I used this as my foundation from when I first started wearing makeup at the age of around 17 until this year when I decided my mature skin needed more coverage. I am 31. I loved the lightweight feel, smell, and the way it applied. I used to get compliments on my complexion when I wore it.
Kayla E.
Topeka, KS
This powder foundation is great! It's so versatile! Can use it wet or dry and as a foundation or setting powder. The coverage is buildable. Comes in a compact, which makes it easy for touch ups. And I love the smell!
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
This powder is my favorite! I love that you can use it to set your makeup really lightly or with the right brush can also use it to get even fuller coverage. The smell is incredible and I love how long it lasts.
Lauren L.
Bethesda
Review for: 100 Versatile Porcelaine Delicate I (C) more...
This is a really fine powder that matches my pale, slightly red skin. It evens me out without making me look like a ghost. My skin is a little dry and this doesn’t further dry it. Love it!
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
Review for: 310 Versatile Bisque II (C) more...
It's good for oily skin people! You can use it wet or dry! But definitely do not mix up the wet and dry part. It is not too full coverage and I am definitely a full coverage girl
Maribel G.
Simply one of the best compact powders I've ever tried, though I must say I've never gotten it to use in its foundation version! It is simply my compact powder of my daily routine, I think it has a velvety texture and a very good coverage, you can apply it in the morning and spend all day without having to touch it up! I love having a giant mirror and the golden edge where it says "lancome" has seemed super glam! I recommend it!
Kaycee E.
Mosinee, WI
My love for this foundation is going on 6 years. I have combination skin that can on occasion get very dry in the winter, and depending on the humidity I do pick up some oil through my t-zone.

For years I relied on my Estée Lauder double wear powder in the summer, and I've dabbled with Bare Minerals. That said, dual finish is the powder that I keep coming back too. Being able to apply it damp, or dry, and the simplicity of a powder compact is great for traveling.

For sensitive skin users this does have a fragrance. Some people find the smell off putting, to me it smells like my mom's make up bag from when I was growing up and brings with the application a sense of nostalgia if you're into that sort of thing.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Does this product work well without looking like you're wearing a lot of makeup?
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Does this cause whiteheads/breakouts or clog pores?
Svitlana L.
Goshen, IN
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
Katie C.
Largo, FL
I have been using this as a powder over another brand's foundation but I'm curious if anyone uses it as a wet foundation as the consultants often recommend? I'm looking to reduce oil and have a more matte finish!
Rosalie D.
Seaside , CA
His long does this powder stay on, and does it prevent shine? Thanks!