Lancôme DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector 3 Dark 1.3 oz uploaded by Sep K.

BY LANCÔME

A new-generation customized skintone correcting serum. This powerful skintone correcting serum targets imperfections and leaves skin looking flawless. Dark spots and blemishes will appear diminished, color imperfections and redness will be reduced, and the look of sallowness will be replaced by a warm, peachy glow. Overall, skin will look smooth, beautiful, and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Immediately: - 74% saw glowing skin Within 7 days of use: - 70% noticed a more even skintone - 76% saw dullness reduced Within 4 weeks of use: - 69% saw the appearance of dark spots reduced Within 8 weeks of use: - 78% saw color imperfections reduced Based on global self-assessments of women of multiple ethnicities in an 8-week study: - 72% said it was so powerful, they dared to bare their skin see more...

• Would this product help my acne? 1 Answers
  • I am extremely interested in trying this. Does it really work for f...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for post-acne marks? How long before you no...2 Answers
Charrisse J.
Charrisse J.
Let me start off by saying that this product is a lifesavor and game changer for me. For the last past 10 years, I have experienced adult acne. I'm not sure why my skin decided to change up on me, but I was desperate and tried many products. Nothing compares to Dreamtone. My skin loves it and my dark spots are vanishing. I'm a fan for life.
Sep K.
Sep K.
LANCÔME DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector is visibly correct dark spots, color imperfections and uneven skin tone.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
San Benito, TX
The product is great and i high recommend its use. The results are visible within a few weeks. Give it a try it will be worth the money spent. You get what you pay for.
Abby P.
Abby P.
This product somewhat helps with my dark spots and also somewhat my under eyes. It has a strange texture to it, but nothing too bad. It's pretty gentle with the areas that you're treating as long as you don't use too much.
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
Fishers, IN
Great product and awesome packaging. It has helped with some dark spots that I've had since my teenage years. I would rebuy this once I run out. Not harsh to the skin at all.
Steffi P.
Steffi P.
Love this product!! Very fast and effective!! I have tried many products in the past and this product is the best hands down! Definitely going to recommend to friends and family for sure!! My own sister in law uses it because it works so well!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Las Vegas, NV
Great dark spot corrector. The packaging is alright. I like that it covers my dark spots. I bought it at Macy's. Will buy again.
Beauty M.
Beauty M.
Bought this in Debenhams when it was on a deal. As always I was sceptical as so many claim to work and just don't! I have hyper pigmentation and dark spots from aging etc. I've seen many say this didn't work, but when asked they said they used it for. Week or two! This won't work if you're not patient!! I used the whole bottle and decided to repurchase it, as it had made a noticeable difference, be it mild, it had made a difference. I carried on using it and used it for a total of 3 months and it did clear 95% of my dark spots and marks. It may be expensive but stick with it, it really does work!
Akasha n.
Akasha n.
Lancome the best brand ever if you want rich flawless look like a princess this is the best most effective product ever 💕💕💕
Sheree May G.
Sheree May G.
Dumaguete City, Philippines
Super nice! The packaging the product! Everything ! I love it so much! Im using this for 1 year already. Its a must!😍
Beauty by S.
Beauty by S.
How well does this work for post-acne marks? How long before you noticed results?
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Would this product help my acne?
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
I am extremely interested in trying this. Does it really work for freckles and sunspots? Tired of things promising, but end up being basically sunless tanners on the face.