Lancôme DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector 2 Medium 1.3 oz uploaded by Latoya C.Lancôme DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector 2 Medium 1.3 oz uploaded by Geri Liz L.

BY LANCÔME

A new-generation customized skintone correcting serum. This powerful skintone correcting serum targets imperfections and leaves skin looking flawless. Dark spots and blemishes will appear diminished, color imperfections and redness will be reduced, and the look of sallowness will be replaced by a warm, peachy glow. Overall, skin will look smooth, beautiful, and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: Immediately: - 74% saw glowing skin Within 7 days of use: - 70% noticed a more even skintone - 76% saw dullness reduced Within 4 weeks of use: - 69% saw the appearance of dark spots reduced Within 8 weeks of use: - 78% saw color imperfections reduced Based on global self-assessments of women of multiple ethnicities in an 8-week study: - 72% said it was so powerful, they dared to bare their skin see more...

Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This is a forever must have for me! I have vitiligo and ever since using this daily it has significantly evened out the pigmentation of my skin. I have it on my forehead and nothing worked and covering it up is just embarrassing so this dreamtone has worked miracles for me! It is high priced but to me to have my face near flawless looking even with my skin disorder is priceless! No it hasn't healed it but it has changed my spot color greatly to where ppl thought it was gone!
Toni B.
Toni B.
El Paso, TX
I have used both the Lancome DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector 2 and the Night Treatment. While I did see results with these products, I was expecting more for the amount of time I used it. However, I am impatient and don't like waiting to see results.
Cynira C.
Cynira C.
Valley Stream, NY
I expected more especially for the price. There's hardly any dark spot corrector ingredients in here. I used this in tandem with visionnaite corrrcteur and didn't see much of an improvement in my skin.
hillary h.
hillary h.
#best #purchase #of #2015 #yay #happy #great #awesome #20k5 #2016 #christmas #newyear
Latoya C.
Latoya C.
Pros:
Really smooth feeling and finish.
Fresh sent and non-irritant to the nose/ skin

Conc:
Really expensive for a travel size
Never did anything for my spots
I can't say I'd ever repurchase or recommend it because it didn't correct my spot issue.
In the beginning I felt a slight tingling and light burning but it subsided.
I've heard similar reviews prior to purchasing it but I still went ahead to use my own and personal judgement and unfortunately I agree will all negative reviews.