BY LANCÔME

The first liquid liner in a pencil.

• 24 hour wear of intense color
• Smoothest Gilde, Super blendable
An extreme longwear high intensity color liqui-pencil eyeliner.

High intensity color of a liquid and ease of application of a pencil. Glides on smoothly while delivering maximum color intensity and all day wear. The creamy, instantly blendable texture sets very fast for super long wear, without budging or fading. For a smoky effect, smudge immediately and color will last all day without flaking. Ophthalmalogist-tested. Fragrance-free.

How To Use:

1. Apply effacernes to prime lids
2. Apply liner across top and bottom lid for desired look

Tips & Tricks:
This liner has some serious color pay off and a unique creamy texture which makes it so easy to apply! Here are some of our important tips and tricks on how to use it to get the best looks!

• To get the best precise lines, sharpen often (using Sephora brand pencil sharpener) and use gentle pressure when sharpening to protect your liner’s creamy formula
• You can absolutely stack the liners, one next to the other, but cannot layer one on top of the other-remember treat this like a liquid to avoid peeling.
• Blend immediately and in the “Sweet Spot” as to not remove more liner than you intended
• For the best winged liner use Sephora Pro Gel Liner Brush #26 to help create a sharp line
• Use gentle pressure and soft sketchy strokes when applying to deposit pigment and make it nice and bright
• Smudge immediately after application when creating a soft or smoky liner look since this formula is ultra waterproof

TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, HYDROGENATED POLYDICYCLOPENTADIENE, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, NYLON-611/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYETHYLENE, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, PROPYL CARBONATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE

• How black color a deep true black color or less intense? 8 Answers
  • How long does this usually last and does it smear or flak...3 Answers
  • Do you have to sharpen or is it a twist up? Does the colo...5 Answers
Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil™ Extreme Longwear Eyeliner
  • "I like how dark black is and how smooth it goes on your lids after couple of strokes" in 66 reviews
  • "This product is an all time favorite. I use it everyday for waterline and top liner. I would recommend this to anyone even if they are a beginner in makeup or a professional it is an amazing product." in 51 reviews
  • "I love these pencils because of the ease of applying and they are long lasting. There is no pulling on the lid. The texture is really soft but not too soft so that it doesn't smudge everywhere. Highly recommend these pencils! " in 15 reviews
  • "I recieved the purple and black gel liner in my vox box and I love it! So smooth and lasts all day! " in 11 reviews
Celeste k.
had tried lining the waterline and found my eyes to look terrible. I avoided the water line until this lovely Lancome Le Stylo long lasting liner. LOVE IT. I use the Chocolate color and it makes my eyes pop with color. I am not sure how long an eyeliner lasts but this one does about 8 hours on me. It can get messy if you don't use a steady hand. It is super creamy goes on smooth and feels beautiful on. No tugging not pulling no pain when lining the eyes. I use it on the waterline and above the lash to make my lashes look fuller.

I wish I could sharpen the point better so that I could make a finer line but that is what I get with a pen product. Anyway love this liner perfect for the dry sensitive eyed person
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
My favorite eye pencil! It goes on smooth without pulling on my eyes or having to go over it again. Once I let it sit for a second it stays and won’t budge unless I use eye makeup remover which is a good thing for me. I love how pigmented these pencils are also. Just a great product overall.
Deann K.
Review for: Noir Intense more...
I was given this product by Influenster and I'm so happy I was. I found a liquid liner that I absolutely love so I wouldn't have given a pencil a try, but I must say that I was quite surprised when I tried this yesterday. I wasn't prepared for how smoothly this pencil applied and I ended up breaking off a little piece. This glides on how easily (it's hard to compare to any other pencil I've tried). I do recall crying at church and this lasted through that as well. I think you can find products that provide you the same type of coverage that are possibly cheaper, but this pencil is definitely worth the purchase!
Maggie R.
Review for: Cote D Azur more...
 I received a sample of this from Sephora. I am a first time user. I wore it for 1 day so far. The Cote D Azure is really too bright a blue Quality is similar to that of estee lauder and Urban Decay eyeliner pencils. I has a lovely creamy texture but doesn't go on smoothly. I was disappointed that the pencil tip broke off before I was done with my second eye. It does seem to be long lasting. I need to try it a few more days before I can know wether or not I can recommend this eyeliner.  Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil™ Extreme Longwear Eyeliner
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
Great pencil for an ideal smoky eye . Love the creaminess of it. The only reason it doesn’t get a 5 Star is because i struggle with the point remaining pointy as I have to shave it off every so often
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this pencil and would recommend it to anyone who is sick of messing up their liquid liner. It gives you the same look without all the hassle and I think stays on longer and looks for natural.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Lancome is known for color range and pigmentation. These new liquid eye liners are my new favorite! They are longwear but they can be smudged. I love to smudge my eyeliner to create a smokey look! The Noir intense is sooooo black with a matte finish. The bronze is a beautiful brown with a sheen to it. They're really easy to apply, NO tugging.
Jamie N.
Hazel Green
I received a Free trial of this eye pencil and it is great! Color is extremely dark and the pencil just glides on like butter. Love it! Will be repurchasing the full size.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I got this in drama (Blue) this -#Liquiapencil was alright, it didn’t show up as much as i hoped it would but maybe because i was being cautious not to overdo it. It’s also hard to apply. Definitely not”Liquid” feeling at all. Just felt like a real dry pencil. I used my Sephora insider points for it and i wouldn’t do that again, totally not worth it. (In my opinion)
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Noir Intense more...
If you like a dramatic black eye, you will love this pencil. This pencil glides on effortlessly and stays on for hours. The color is as intense as the name implies too! I use this on the top and bottom water lines of my eyes, and it’s also great for smudging.
Emily C.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
How black color a deep true black color or less intense?
Louisa S.
How good is this product and is it twist up or do you have to sharpen it?
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Do you have to sharpen or is it a twist up? Does the colors come out vibrant? Does it smear easily?
Donna W.
Tiffin , OH
Is this liner Good for the waterline?
melissa d.