BY LANCÔME #91 in Blush

This luxuriously silky powder blush glides on with its own brush to color and contour for a flawless application every time. Color stays true for hours; versatile finish never looks dry or dull, thanks to moisture-balancing ingredients that keep skin feeling completely comfortable. Oil-free and oil-absorbing. Ideal for all skin types.

Benefits

• Delivers natural-looking, long-lasting color
  • Suitable for all skin types

Technology

• A silky-soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly
  • Moisture-balancing and oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true

Ingredients

Ptfe, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Stearate, Dimethiconol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Alumina, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Parfum / Fragrance, Linalool, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15850 / Red 7 Lake, Ci 16035 / Red 40 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 73360 / Red 30, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 77007 / Ultramarines, Ci 77120 / Barium Sulfate, Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77742 / Manganese Violet, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77947 / Zinc Oxide, Mica]

Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Glowing
This highlighter is quite unique!! I'm usually not a fan of cream like highlighter due to my horrible experience with ColourPop Cosmetics hippo highlighter 😣😣
I'm so glad I changed my mind and gave this texture another try. This Lancome Highlighter is stunning!!! On 1st glance it does appear to be a cream product however the end result is magical!!
This shade is a subtle gold but I see deep shifts of pink and maybe a little bronze ( for reference this is shade 06 glowing lights, I believe there are 6 different shades).
I always apply highlighter as the last step in a full face, the brush I like to use for this particular formula is by Laura Geller it is a Duo fiber stapling like brush and picks up this product like a dream!!
The magic is in the product the texture is not quite like MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - Oh, Darling but close, Lancome is creamy at 1st then dries down to a smooth beautiful sheen without the chunky glitter!! If you want to amp up the color a bit try applying another layer or a tiny bit of your FAVORITE highlight powder on top, but do it fast because this stuff drys pretty quickly!!
Now the reason cream highlighter scares me so much is because like ColourPop Cosmetics there formula leaves my skin patchy and an oily mess so I tend to stay away far far away 😓😓
This ended up drying and setting like a powder so it was flawless and perfect!!!
The only reason for the 4 star rating is because they retail at roughly 36$ I believe I paid and the amount is quite small, especially if you plan on using this as your go to highlighter it only contains 3.9 grams of product!!!😙😙😙 I recommend this for an everyday beautiful glow👌
Larissa A.
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil - No. 02 Rose Sable 6g/0.21oz
This product is perfect if you're going for the natural make up no make up look. Doesn't have a lot of pigment so it's great on my pale skin, it goes on very natural. It's a small compact so not a lot of product but a little bit does the job. As far as the brush it comes with, I think it's a little rough for my taste so I use my own(softer brush).
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Other
I have the color Rose Romantique and although the color is stunning, the way it sits on my cheeks on top of my foundation is super weird. When applying it, it doesn't glide on top of the skin for an airbrush blush effect, but more of settling on top of my skin.
nadia s.
atlanta
Review for: Mandarin Sky
This blush is one of my staples in my everyday routine now because it looks like such a natural flush in my cheeks, and it doesn't enhance my pores at all. I love the subtle amount of shimmer that is inside of it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the price is pretty high, but totally worth it.
Suzy S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Lancome Glow Subtil Silky Creme Highlighter 05 Buff Lights 0.14 oz
My love for crème products is REAL.  I use my fingers and dab this along
my cheekbones, brow line and cupid’s bow.  It has a carefree finish if
that makes sense.  If you’re not all about the crazy intense powder
highlight, get this highlighter, I promise you’ll love it.
Shayma-شيماء E.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtle Long Lasting Powder Blusher, No. 03 Sorbet De Corail, 0.21 Ounce
It give a very luminous glow on cheeks. The shade is a beautiful pink. It can go well with any makeup look and any skin color. It is long lasting and looks great with highlighter. It is true to color. I would definitely recommend this product. It is absolutely great
Sarah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rose Givre (online only)
I'm honestly not a big fan of this blush. The pigment of it is barely there in my opinion. It is so sheer. So for me a blush that is sheer is kinda just eh. Specially for my skin tone (I'm very tan). Also, it has sooo much shine in it more like a highlighter kind of shine.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtil No. 022 Rose Indien 6g/0.21oz
Such a pretty blush, I love using this blush when I wear dark makeup and it really makes my makeup pop and makes the blush more noticeable and that is why I like it for the dark and boldness of it. You don't need a lot so it lasts quite awhile.
Sarah B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Blush
This product is one of my go to blushes because it has some bronzer mixed in so it's not too pinky. It's also easy to apply and lasts all day long. I definitely would buy this again because it's one of my favorite blushes.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Lancome Blush Subtle Long Lasting Powder Blusher, No. 032 Rouge In Love, 0.21 Ounce
It seems silly to rate a product on how it smells but if heaven had a smell it would smell like Lancôme's products. Very light but build-able, they have such a nice selection of colors. Definitely would buy this again!
Halle  C.
How much is this blush?
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Is there a shimmer to this blush?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
I've been looking for a product like this one but would love to know if it works for oily skin.
Maria B.
How is the texture of this product, and is it pigmented?
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
How does the texture of this highlighter hold up after a few weeks of use ? Does it dry out at all ?