Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara uploaded by Kelsey W.

BY LANCÔME

With one sweep of the wand, this mascara delivers it all: the same fabulous lengthening, separating and lash defining power of Définicils in a waterproof formula that’ll withstand tears and and inclement weather without smudging or smearing. Carefully selected polymers coat each lash from root to tip to help lengthen and outline each lash for superb definition. The unique brush applicator has specially grooved bristles that hold the perfect amount of product for gradual, even application every time.

• Delivers longer, high-definition lashes instantly
  • Perfectly lengthens and separates lashes for natural look
  • Waterproof formula keeps lashes from smudging
  • Ophthalmologist-tested. Fragrance-Free. Suitable for contact lens wearers
  • Bio-selective polymers cling to the damaged rim of each lash’s scales and stay on the lash through electrical attrition
  • Bristles are placed in “hedgehog” pattern
  • Each bristle is grooved to hold the product, allowing gradual application and even spread of the formula

Ingredients: ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

• Does this mascara provide length and volume?2 Answers
  • if I have extremely straight lashes that don't hold a curl would ...1 Answers
  • how long time?1 Answers
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Black
I adore this mascara. It really gives your lashes a lot of length without clumping. Every time I wear this mascara I get asked if I'm wearing false eyelashes! My only issue with this product is the price, but it's not surprising considering Lancôme is an expensive makeup brand. I pesronally think its worth the price and I would recommend it to anybody trying to achieve lash length without clumps!
Abigail Z.
NUTLEY, NJ
I am not a big fan of waterproof mascara, but this one has always been my go-to. It is very waterproof and is also not super difficult to remove- i do not end up with red puffy eyes after tugging on my skin to get it all off. The brush is great and it can be built up or natural looking depending on the look you are going for
Aong V.
Warren, MI
Review for: Black
My ultimate favorite mascara. It does not budge at all. It's not as buildable because it dries quickly but it gives great length to my lashes. I haven't found a better waterproof mascara yet and have tried many. I definitely will recommend it to anyone who is looking for a waterproof mascara.
Avital E.
This is probably my top favorite high end mascara. It's just amazing. It curls,lengthens, and volumizes your lashes so much. It is a bit pricy but it does last you forever and it never dries out. The packaging is very sleek and pretty. I would definitely buy this again!
Brett C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Black
Truly my holy grail mascara, highly recommended. I've tried every other mascara - drugstore and Sephora - but always come back to this! I've got long, straight lashes, and with this, my lashes hold a curl and are dark and defined! Pricey but worth it!
Stephanie K.
Santa Rosa, CA
This Lancome mascara is fantastic. Long wear, lengthening, eye popping mascara. It's very reasonably priced for the quality. I use the waterproof mascara in the summertime or occasions where I might cry. Highly recommend this product!
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Black
This mascara is nice, but for me nothing really earth shattering. It makes my lashes look nice but it doesn't blow me away. But it doesn't clump, or flake off. And it removes fairly easy as well for a waterproof mascara.
Miya L.
New Orleans
One of my favorite mascaras. It doesn't clump like a lot of mascaras do and it lasts a long time.
Anita J.
San Antonio
Review for: Brown
I have a whole new appreciation for Lancôme Definicils mascara. I love the way it separates each individual lash. The waterproof formula seems to “set” the curl. I have blue eyes and the brown shade really sets them off!! And it comes off easily with Bi-Facil.
audrey r.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my go to mascara! I have long lashes that clump really easily and I really love that thick full natural look to eyelashes. So, most of the regular volumizing mascaras don't work for me because they are made to not only add volume but length and end up clumping really bad.. This mascara is amazing! It gives me natural looking lashes and adds the volume and want without any extras going on because of the formula and the awesome wand I find it super easy to apppy as well and that It stays all day with no running. This mascara isn't going anywhere,  you could go through every single thing that makes mascara run and this one will stay put. The only con I've found is that  it can be hard to get off so I use the sheiseido perfect cleansing oil to take this off and it works like a charm without any major tugging. Don't let the package fool you this is a classic and worth every single penny!
Ellen M.
Kingston , ON
How waterproof is this? like is it sweat and humidity proof too?
Lauline G.
Debating on whether to get the waterproof or regular version of this mascara. Any pros and cons?
Jennifer R.
Whitestone, NY
Does this mascara provide length and volume?
Sarah S.
Loveland , OH
Is this mascara really hard to take off at night? Do you feel that it makes your lashes really pop and darken them?
Dayana A.