Lancôme Définicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Details & Care:

A twist to Lancôme's #1 mascara—now with a breakthrough new applicator. The same fabulous Définicils formula goes on smoothly and evenly like before, but now defines lashes even further for a fuller, more luscious look—thanks to the patented VolumeCurve™ brush. This unique brush wraps around the entire lash line, instantly defining each lash for the ultimate dramatic eye look.

Benefits:

• Generously deposits product at the root of each lash for ample coverage due to unique shape of curved brush.
  • Brush covers the entire lash line in one easy stroke.

Technology:

• VolumeCurve™ Brush reaches every lash simultaneously.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact-lens wearers.

Afsah A.
I have thin eyelashes and this mascara has been god's sent magic wand for me! Works wonders, gives volume and shape to my thin straight sad-looking eyelashes! Best purchase
Sarai C.
I like this mascara for everyday use, it stays on throughout the day without transferring!!!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Totally love this mascara. It was my first high end product and it will always be my first love. Even after using other brands I bought this again and my lashes loved me for it. Long curled lashes that don't need falsies i recommend this tube of wonder.
Sophie R.
Southington, CT
I can't even express my love for this product, it does not compare to any other products at all. Very easy application and great value, the price is high but fair for the product. I would highly recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Santa Rosa
amazing product definitely will be purchasing again the wond has the perfect length as well bend to be able to make flawless lashes
Haley E.
Bryan, TX
This product works really good. I use it all the time because my lashes look much longer!
OMG!
It's so cute.
I Really think that it Is a good product y waaaaant one like this. Jajaja
Hannah H.
I personally like this mascara. It's worth the money you pay for it. It gives my eyelashes great volume without clumping them up at all. I absolutely love it and would recorded it to anyone looking for a nice mascara
Gisellle F.
I love this Mascara! It' makes me lashes looks really long! I love this product!
Jesslyn S.
Fort Meade, FL
This product is amazing i highly recommend it .....it is awesomee i recommend this as a gift
Maridania C.
Is it easy to remove?
Yassie R.
Does this eyeliner clump?
Somantha S.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Is this good. and do u like it
eve f.