Lancôme Definicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Glenda S.
Love this mascara! Makes my eye lashes feel fuller :).. I have very short eyelashes but this mascara make them look a little longer than what they are.
Kara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing mascara! Doesn't look spidery but gives me long amazing lashes! Easy to wash off and doesn't flake off during the day!
kiana w.
port moody, BC
i absolutely love this product! usually i go for the cheap drugstore brand mascaras and they don't do anything for my eyelashes so i decided to try a higher end mascara and it was totally worth it! this mascara keeps my eyelashes full and volumized ! would highly recommend this product
Kalli A.
Lancôme has the best mascaras! The brush on this one is fantastic! It really gets between each lash for lengthening separation! The mascara formula itself stays fresh longer than drug store brands!
Sarai C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mascara for everyday use, it stays on throughout the day without transferring!!!
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love this mascara. It was my first high end product and it will always be my first love. Even after using other brands I bought this again and my lashes loved me for it. Long curled lashes that don't need falsies i recommend this tube of wonder.
Sophie R.
Southington, CT
I can't even express my love for this product, it does not compare to any other products at all. Very easy application and great value, the price is high but fair for the product. I would highly recommend this product.
Stephanie S.
Santa Rosa
amazing product definitely will be purchasing again the wond has the perfect length as well bend to be able to make flawless lashes
Haley E.
Bryan, TX
This product works really good. I use it all the time because my lashes look much longer!
OMG!
It's so cute.
I Really think that it Is a good product y waaaaant one like this. Jajaja
Maridania C.
Is it easy to remove?
Yassie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner clump?
Somantha S.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good. and do u like it
Emma H.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
does this mascara bleed? will i look like a raccoon by the end of the night ?