Lancôme Définicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Details & Care:

A twist to Lancôme's #1 mascara—now with a breakthrough new applicator. The same fabulous Définicils formula goes on smoothly and evenly like before, but now defines lashes even further for a fuller, more luscious look—thanks to the patented VolumeCurve™ brush. This unique brush wraps around the entire lash line, instantly defining each lash for the ultimate dramatic eye look.

Benefits:

• Generously deposits product at the root of each lash for ample coverage due to unique shape of curved brush.
  • Brush covers the entire lash line in one easy stroke.

Technology:

• VolumeCurve™ Brush reaches every lash simultaneously.
  • Ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for contact-lens wearers.

Lancôme Définicils Pro High Definition Curved Brush Mascara
  • "My favorite mascara without doubt, love how it seems natural and great! Is also easy to apply and gives just the right volume and extension for an every day make up, or even for a going out night. Love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "Great product at a affordable price works great to get full long lashes I'd recommend it" in 4 reviews
  • "Probably ONE of the best, if not THE best, mascara I have EVER USED. No clumping, makes short lashes like mine MEGA long, gorgeous true black........ Perfection in a tube.💗💗" in 3 reviews
  • "I have thin eyelashes and this mascara has been god's sent magic wand for me! Works wonders, gives volume and shape to my thin straight sad-looking eyelashes! Best purchase" in 3 reviews
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
This is a wonderful mascara, just like all other Lancome mascara. It makes my lashes look like they have a natural curl and really pop. One star is taken off since I enjoy lancomes grandios mascara more.
Eae W.
This is a great mascara and one of my favorites. I switch beefed several different ones but this one always makes it back into the rotation. It wears really well, does not run or flake off, and yet is still easy to remove!
Marisa D.
Tampa, FL
Probably ONE of the best, if not THE best, mascara I have EVER USED.
Perfection in a tube.💗💗
D'qUeen R.
Mascotte, FL
I have short lashes but wearing this mascara magically give me lashes like I've never seen before. It also gives me definition on my lashes! Totally recommend this mascara.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought this would give me a curl to my lashes, but instead, it did absolutely nothing at all If anything, I felt like it made my lashes look shorter. Good thing it was a sample.
Sophie R.
Southington, CT
I can't even express my love for this product, it does not compare to any other products at all. Very easy application and great value, the price is high but fair for the product. I would highly recommend this product.
Kimberly  M.
Corona, CA
Amazing mascara but not very fond of the curve. It's difficult for me to apply with the curve of the wand. Would only repurchase regular definicils mascara.
Glenda S.
Love this mascara! Makes my eye lashes feel fuller :).. I have very short eyelashes but this mascara make them look a little longer than what they are.
Angela M.
Ellenburg Center, NY
Love it. Would recommend it to everyone. Thank God I happened upon it in my local target. I love how it makes my eyelashes look longer than they are.
Alexandra H.
Fremont, California
This is a great mascara because it makes my lashes very long. It doesn't clump them or anything either and i definitely recommend it.
Maridania C.
Is it easy to remove?
Yassie R.
Does this eyeliner clump?
Somantha S.
Is this mascara worth the price?
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
Is this good. and do u like it
eve f.